Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 57

Author Topic: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (OOC Thread)≈  (Read 92389 times)

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (OOC Thread)≈
« Reply #750 on: November 08, 2012, 09:32:55 pm »

EDIT: Anini, are the rifles semi-auto or bolt-action or whatever? I know its not that important, but I'm just curious.

What rifles?
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: November 08, 2012, 09:39:27 pm »

Like the ones Varin has been using.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: November 08, 2012, 09:57:44 pm »

The ones the Rebels and Militia use are probably mostly Bolt-Action.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #753 on: November 09, 2012, 05:57:09 am »

so i guess i am gonna jail brake: what kind of idea do i have about the local area: is there like a dining room for the prisoners? since i have been here for  a long time without seeing sun much at all... I think i might be blinded by the sun :P
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: November 09, 2012, 08:06:47 am »

An NPC big bad would be fine with me.

(edit: I personally think that Mewlren the Holy will make a very interesting "Big Bad Good" but there's plenty of angles to play, and as this world is supposed to be the environment WW 1&2 started in, it's not inconcievable that a single powerful NPC might not start to take over the world.)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 07:21:33 pm by Kogan Loloklam »
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: November 13, 2012, 07:38:37 pm »

I hate to be impatient, but any estimate on the hiatus?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: November 13, 2012, 08:29:23 pm »

I believe I started working on a reply about twenty minutes before you posted, but that's been going slowly.

It hadn't crossed my mind when I raised the Level Cap that there were thousands of items that needed stat boosts. That's one of the reasons this post has taken a while.

I've also been getting a bunch of Forum Game ideas lately, that I've been putting down on paper and working on a little so I don't forget them.

Aaaand, there has been a certain little furball that's gotten in the way of posts as well.
Kittens are fucking cute, and I'm sure all of you can understand this reason for not-posting quite well.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: November 13, 2012, 09:17:32 pm »

Aw, you got a new kitten? I bet it's cute. Is it male or female?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: November 13, 2012, 09:21:56 pm »

I believe I started working on a reply about twenty minutes before you posted, but that's been going slowly.

It hadn't crossed my mind when I raised the Level Cap that there were thousands of items that needed stat boosts. That's one of the reasons this post has taken a while.

I've also been getting a bunch of Forum Game ideas lately, that I've been putting down on paper and working on a little so I don't forget them.

Aaaand, there has been a certain little furball that's gotten in the way of posts as well.
Kittens are fucking cute, and I'm sure all of you can understand this reason for not-posting quite well.

Yeah, it's not an issue. Just curious. And yes, I can understand why kittens can delay forum games. They're just that cute.

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: November 13, 2012, 09:37:36 pm »

Lazyness and Hurricanes also delay forum games.

So, a kitten's cuteness has to be on par with one of those.
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: November 13, 2012, 09:39:21 pm »

Aw, you got a new kitten? I bet it's cute. Is it male or female?

Of course it's cute.

But I didn't exactly go out and get it, and I hadn't planned to - my other cat had it. (And it's a male.)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: November 13, 2012, 09:57:56 pm »

What color is he? Orange, gray, spotted...?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chaos Armor

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: November 13, 2012, 10:06:09 pm »

You just think the cat is cute. It's really just bending your mind to its will.
Lurking since 2009

Leerooooooooy walk forward twice

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: November 13, 2012, 10:40:43 pm »

What color is he? Orange, gray, spotted...?

Tabby, grey/striped.

You just think the cat is cute. It's really just bending your mind to its will.

So be it, as long as he looks cute to me.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: November 13, 2012, 10:45:25 pm »

Aww. He's probably more than cute. More like adorable. :3 Sorry, I love cats - more than the standard internet denizen. How old is he?
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 57