Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 57

Author Topic: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (OOC Thread)≈  (Read 92325 times)

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (OOC Thread)≈
« Reply #450 on: August 24, 2012, 03:24:40 pm »

Oops, sorry Chaos: You're out of ammo in your current clip. In your last post I updated the ammo count in the weapon's description, but not in the Ammunition Remaining Counter.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Chaos Armor

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 24, 2012, 04:12:14 pm »

I had thought about that but I was on an iPad and needed to get off of it so I didn't bother to look.
Lurking since 2009

Leerooooooooy walk forward twice

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 24, 2012, 09:11:29 pm »

A bunch of questions about the mechanics of shadow magic and the world in general:

Does an undead have to have every piece intact to be re-reanimated?
How does shadow bolt effect undead, reducing the HP of the head actually destroy it, or just un-animate it?
Does blind have any effect on a melee user?
If an undead permanently raised with a crystal is defeated, then raised again, does it require another crystal?
Are there spells to reap souls?
Is it possible to find or create a weapon enchanted to reap souls?
Could souls be used as a substitute for arcanite power, if properly tapped?
Did any actual gods exist when I was still fleshy? Were they rather active?
Who is the most infamous necromancer/evil god/abomination from beyond space and time, that I can remember?
Do I, by some unholy miracle, still have a beard?

I believe that's it.  :D

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 25, 2012, 08:34:04 am »

Doomblade, can you be a little more specific? There are a number of paths you could take to try to sneak around them.

Does an undead have to have every piece intact to be re-reanimated?

No, or else skeletons would already be missing too much for skeletal undead to even be a thing. Plus, Skeletal Constructs and such would be an impossibility.

How does shadow bolt effect undead, reducing the HP of the head actually destroy it, or just un-animate it?

It would destroy it.

Does blind have any effect on a melee user?

Yes, unless they're Daredevil or something. Melee isn't just waving a sword around in a random direction. Though, if someone is waving a sword around right next to you, it's pretty likely they'll hit you anyways.

If an undead permanently raised with a crystal is defeated, then raised again, does it require another crystal?

I'm guessing you mean raised with EP? Arcanite Crystals are just concentrated amounts of EP that crystallized.

If that's what you mean, then of course. It couldn't be defeated without being defeated, if that makes any sense at all.

If that's not what you're talking about, then I have no clue what you're talking about. Crystals don't have anything to do with this.

Are there spells to reap souls?

That'd only really be possible as a god/demigod, but even then only 'technically'

Is it possible to find or create a weapon enchanted to reap souls?

Perhaps if it were created by a God.

Could souls be used as a substitute for arcanite power, if properly tapped?

No. You can of course use them to create intelligent undead, but of course they'll only be willing to follow/assist you if they were willing to before they were dead.

Did any actual gods exist when I was still fleshy? Were they rather active?

Of course.

Who is the most infamous necromancer/evil god/abomination from beyond space and time, that I can remember?

You don't know their names, or if they even had names. You just know they were a part of E.V.I.L.

Do I, by some unholy miracle, still have a beard?

Dwarvern beards work in mysterious ways.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 13, 2012, 03:04:33 am »

So... is still still on?

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 13, 2012, 03:08:04 am »

Of course.

Golemnardah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 15, 2012, 06:57:38 pm »

IS this thread for OOC information that is still relevant for Modieval, or can we just talk about whatever the heck we want?
I hope you didn't miss me much.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 15, 2012, 07:06:13 pm »

I don't mind random, completely off-topic chatter. Just try not to fill ten pages with it.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 15, 2012, 08:01:40 pm »

So, Aninimouse... How long do we expect the hiatus to be?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 15, 2012, 08:03:57 pm »

10 days longer for every unwarranted bump.  :P

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: September 15, 2012, 08:09:22 pm »

The Hiatus will end on December 21st.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 15, 2012, 08:28:19 pm »

((Oh. I didn't really notice you running that, actually. Anyway, don't mind me being impatient. Update when you like.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Golemnardah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 25, 2012, 09:11:28 am »

People (Those I speak to on Steam),

I have taken a transfer to Ubuntu 12.04 and I assume some of you know that there is no Steam for it but a port IS in progress, probably won't be for awhile i assume (i haven't done much research). On topic, I won't be on Steam for maybe a week or two because I am setting up my PC with a Dual Boot, so that I can still keep Visual Studio/Steam/Games etc. So once i get situated I will be making a reappearance on Steam.

Sincerely,
The Golem

Lies... I gave up on Ubuntu after trying to install Java.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 04:18:08 pm by Golemnardah »
I hope you didn't miss me much.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 25, 2012, 10:42:30 am »

You don't know their names, or if they even had names. You just know they were a part of E.V.I.L.

While "most" would be forcing it, Melritch was quite the infamous necromancer. One would like to think the Rhodurian Royal Army didn't go out of their way to hunt just about anyone, at least back in the day; or did they?  :o
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 10:44:02 am by Azthor »

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 25, 2012, 12:11:59 pm »

While "most" would be forcing it, Melritch was quite the infamous necromancer. One would like to think the Rhodurian Royal Army didn't go out of their way to hunt just about anyone, at least back in the day; or did they?  :o

Yeah, Melritch was pretty infamous, at least pre-power-loss.

Sinclair probably would have known about him, and they may have even actually met each other. (Though I'm not sure how that would have went)
I did (And when Medieval does start up again; do) expect them to probably meet at some point.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 57