Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 57

Author Topic: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (OOC Thread)≈  (Read 92495 times)

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (OOC Thread)≈
« Reply #210 on: March 28, 2012, 08:26:35 pm »

@ Aninmouse
I can carry everything in the pack right?

Yes.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 28, 2012, 08:27:15 pm »

Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 28, 2012, 08:30:43 pm »

Not at all, that is if you can succeed.  It'll depend on when you get to him.  Too late and he'll been to paranoid to trust you.  The evil will most likely come from the rising paranoia, which will drive him to more and more vicious acts.

Yes.
Thanks
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 28, 2012, 08:36:56 pm »

Well...

So going by height... Sally's smarter than Caboose? :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 28, 2012, 08:54:34 pm »

Probably. Modboose never received an education, and he's lived almost half his life in a forest he didn't leave. On the other hand, he's well traveled, and probably picked up on most common knowledge in his life, such as math and writing. It's hard to tell how smart he is or is not.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 28, 2012, 09:39:37 pm »

Hello there. Just another forum dweller interested in joining the fun. I wasn't sure what to put down for shamanism magic-wise, so I just went with elemental stuff.

Character's Name: Deron
Character's Race: Orc
Character's Gender: Male
Character's Age: 35
Character's Description: Standing at 6'5", Deron is a sturdily-built Half-Orc, his mother a Human and His father an Orc. He was born and raised in Elkwich, where he worked as a lumberjack at the nearby logging camps. He has light blue eyes and black hair, worn long. He is proud of his heritage, and tries his best to be honorable and follow tradition.
Character's History: Born in Elkwich, Deron grew up strongly influenced by both of his parent's lineages. As he grew taller, tougher, and older, he began to get into trouble with the law, only turning around after a month in prison. After he began on a more normal track of life, he became interested in Shamanism, devoting his energy to rediscovering the ancient art. He traveled far and wide to gather lore, getting into some adventures along the way, but eventually learned enough that he could return home to practice in his spare time away from his job. Learning more of his races traditions, he grew more experienced with traditional weaponry, and began to do just more than scratch the surface of Shamanism. Then the undead attacked, overrunning Elkwich. Deron served on the front lines of the group holding the undead back, but left just in time to gather his belongings and leave with his family, fleeing to the nearby city across the bay.
Can Your Character Use Magic? Yes.

Character's Stats: (You have 15 Points to Spend)
Strength: 3     (1 = +1 Melee Damage, 4 = +1 Min Melee Damage) (1 = +5 Carry (Weight) Limit) (5 = +1% Block Chance)
Agility: 1         (1 = +5 Energy) (5 = +1 Attack Speed) (5 = +1% Dodge Chance)
Endurance: 3   (1 = +5 Health/Thirst/Hunger) (5 = +1 Defense)
Perception: 2   (1 = +1 Ranged Damage, 4 = +1 Min Ranged Damage) (4 = +1% Stealth Detection Chance) (2 = +1% Accuracy)
Intelligence: 3 (1 = +* Intelligence-Based Skills) (1 = +1 Magic Damage/Bonuses) (5 = +1 Casting Speed)
Willpower: 3    (1 = +5 Mana) (2 = +1 Magic Resistances) (1 = +2 Magic Damage/Bonuses)

Character's Skills:
Weapon Skills: (30 Points to Spend Here) (And An Additional 15 if your Character can not use Magic.)
Hand to Hand: 12/20
One Handed Blade Weapons: 13/20
Two Handed Blade Weapons: 0/20
One Handed Blunt Weapons: 0/20
Two Handed Blunt Weapons: 0/20
Polearms: 0/20
Bows: 0/20
Crossbows: 0/20
Thrown Weapons: 0/20
Pistols: 5/20
Rifles: 0/20
Submachine Guns: 0/20
Shotguns: 0/20
Heavy Weaponry: 0/20
Explosives: 0/20

Weapon Specialties: (You have 15 Points to Spend Here) (And An Additional 5 if your Character can not use Magic.)
Human: 5/20
Dwarvern: 0/20
Elven: 0/20
Thelenawen: 0/20
Orcish: 10/20
Goblin: 0/20
Gnomish: 0/20

Armour: (You have 15 Points to Spend Here) (And An Additional 5 if your Character can not use Magic.)
Unarmoured: 13/20
Light Armour: 2/20
Medium Armour: 0/20
Heavy Armour: 0/20
Bucklers: 0/20
Shields: 0/20
Tower Shields: 0/20

Magic: (You have 25 Points to Spend Here)
Arcane: 0/20
Air: 5/20
Water: 5/20
Fire: 5/20
Ice: 0/20
Stone: 5/20
Nature: 5/20
Shock: 0/20
Light: 0/20
Shadow: 0/20
Alchemy: 0/20
Enchanting: 0/20
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 28, 2012, 09:41:03 pm »

Eenterestink...
Deron, the Orc Shaman, and Darius, the Orc Shaminism Reconstructionist and Paranormal Private Investigator, definitely will have to meet up at some point

Hey, Aninimouse. If I'm allowed to come up with my own spells, how many am I allowed to come up with? 1 spell per point in each magic skill or what?
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Golemnardah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 28, 2012, 09:42:24 pm »

@Doomblade,
Welcome to the world of Modieval, here you will meet more creeps and weirdos then we care to admit. But it;s 100% (minus about 75%) safe!
I hope you didn't miss me much.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 28, 2012, 09:48:09 pm »

The "curse" of Elpidio lives on.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 28, 2012, 09:49:45 pm »

Hey, Aninimouse. If I'm allowed to come up with my own spells, how many am I allowed to come up with? 1 spell per point in each magic skill or what?

To start with, 6 total at the most.

Eenterestink...
Deron, the Orc Shaman, and Darius, the Orc Shaminism Reconstructionist and Paranormal Private Investigator, definitely will have to meet up at some point

Judging by that history, that's what Doom intends to do. :P
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 28, 2012, 09:54:56 pm »

To start with, 6 total at the most.

Alright, cool. I'll cook some stuff up in a bit. Might need to wait till tomorrow, though.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 28, 2012, 09:58:33 pm »

Wait, we can make up six spells to start with? O.o I'll need to do that for Sally then, to use on this poor fool soldier if I have to.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 28, 2012, 10:11:05 pm »

Hm. What is it you're trying to do, exactly, Chaos?

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 28, 2012, 10:22:08 pm »

Wait, we can make up six spells to start with? O.o I'll need to do that for Sally then, to use on this poor fool soldier if I have to.

Or I could just snark him into submission, either way works for me.

Chaos Armor

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 28, 2012, 10:25:38 pm »

I don't want to take off my weapons. If I do I'm vulnerable. My character would not take off his weapons. So I want to speak to Garten outside because then I don't have to take off my weapons.
Lurking since 2009

Leerooooooooy walk forward twice
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 57