Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57

Author Topic: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (OOC Thread)≈  (Read 92294 times)

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (OOC Thread)≈
« Reply #825 on: November 17, 2012, 04:01:01 am »

Reserved for Character Sheet Use
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: November 17, 2012, 04:01:42 am »

He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: November 17, 2012, 04:02:12 am »

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: November 17, 2012, 04:03:21 am »

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: November 17, 2012, 04:03:46 am »

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: November 17, 2012, 04:06:26 am »

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: November 17, 2012, 04:07:02 am »

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: November 17, 2012, 04:07:32 am »

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: November 17, 2012, 04:07:55 am »

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: November 17, 2012, 04:08:47 am »

Reserved Because I've Already Gone This Far So Why Not?

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: November 17, 2012, 04:09:27 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAj8jLe_shQ

I'm done with all that, post away.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 04:11:31 am by Aninimouse »

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: November 17, 2012, 05:59:23 pm »

I don't use forum defaults, so the mess you posted is split between the bottom of page 16 and the top of page 17.

Anyway, here's what  I think of as the Dragonflys "Table of Organization"
1 Squad Leader
2 2 man Heavy Machine Gun teams (gunner and rifleman/ammo man)
1 2 man heavy Morter Team (operator and ammo man)
1 2 man rocket team (operator and ammo man)
1 Spotter/Marksman
1 Engineer/Driver
1 Explosives Expert

A total of 12 seats on the 13 seat APC. The Gunner's seat in the front would be the seat usually left empty.
I figure the squad was understrength at the disaster. 3 people lost on the last mission. 2 Machine gunners, and guy carrying the morter. They hit us with some kind of heavy ordinance at the rally point, killing the 4 in the first blow and scrapping a good chunk of equipment, then came in with ground forces, forcing a hasty withdraw preventing the recovery of what was left.

Anywah, Drash's plans are currently get a contract that allows: repair of the Tracks on the APC, Repair of the Warrior, a good supply of ammo for the guns, some explosive compound, the magizine structure for the machine guns, and recruitment of 2 riflemen and 1 machine gun operator, as well as basic outfit of them with weapons that use the Squad's standard equipment.

That's why those guys got 2 days off. Between contract browsing, shopping, job interviews, death notices, gun repairs, and the like, Drash is down probably for a week before his next contract. I expect to send my men back out for another 2 days in 2 days, though Urdim might have some work if I get a contract with a large advance before then.
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: November 17, 2012, 09:12:55 pm »

I don't use forum defaults, so the mess you posted is split between the bottom of page 16 and the top of page 17.

Well, yeah - But I figured that most people use the Default like myself. That's part of the reason I haven't changed it myself.

Though you don't exactly have the money to go shopping, repair stuff or hiring people now. If you did want to do that now you'd have to take out a loan or something of the sort. Otherwise, just starting with some simple missions could net you enough cash to get all of that done.

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: November 18, 2012, 03:33:32 am »

You can't enjoy cash you don't got, so a good leader pays up front. That sort of pay schedule means I don't need cash before I hire, but instead I'll need it before a mission. I'll have to take out a loan no matter what if I don't get an advance from the mission large enough to pay my people and get them to the mission, and adding a little bit of the 3bs before I head out isn't that much more. Until I got a mission though, I can't say for sure what I'll be doing and therefore shopping is out anyway. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any work in the pipe, so I may need to drum some up.
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Golemnardah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: November 18, 2012, 09:03:18 am »

So, did I miss anything?
I hope you didn't miss me much.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57