Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 57

Author Topic: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (OOC Thread)≈  (Read 92456 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (OOC Thread)≈
« Reply #600 on: October 20, 2012, 12:08:17 pm »

But if he turns out as a sole survivor, he could become a Commander of a ship, and stop the Reapers!
I think he is on the wrong side for that...
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: October 20, 2012, 08:28:16 pm »

Hasn't Varin turned his coat before? What makes you sure it matters what side he's on?
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: October 20, 2012, 08:42:27 pm »

Why would it even matter what side he was on in the first place? He's Commander Shepard, that guy switches sides at least twice a day.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: October 20, 2012, 09:06:33 pm »

Oh woops ha ha I thought you were talking about Malcolm Reynolds.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: October 20, 2012, 10:56:29 pm »

I think Varin is going to have to survive the walk first...
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: October 20, 2012, 11:14:37 pm »

Just think of it - You could be the first player to get lost and die of starvation.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: October 20, 2012, 11:31:38 pm »

Just think of it - You could be the first player to get lost and die of starvation.

That sounds... oddly abnormal for this game. Considering how easily it can happen IRL.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #607 on: October 21, 2012, 11:20:05 am »

Hmmm... after lurking around i found Re: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure

yup... i think my char looks like this :

« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 12:51:17 pm by wer6 »
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: October 21, 2012, 04:01:41 pm »

But me and cinderella, we put it all together, we can drive it home...

(edit: I really wanted to save a little money for tread repair when I got back to civilization. Darn locals and having something. I'd like info on the belt links, if you plan on using them or handwaving it. Some drum styles really don't need them too.)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 07:22:26 pm by Kogan Loloklam »
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: October 21, 2012, 07:21:18 pm »

Urdim and Colton's pistols use .44 Rounds actually, not .45.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #610 on: October 21, 2012, 07:32:33 pm »

also: anyone wanna team up soon? it does sound fun.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: October 21, 2012, 07:41:02 pm »

Since you probably missed it, what's the plans for automatic weapons belts and such? Handwaving and ignoring it? I ask because I'll have 139 .30 rounds in my squad after this purchase is done, only 32 of them not basically loose change sort of ammo. Managing it will probably be important, seeing as that'd only be a few bursts from my gatling gun before I'm out of bullets and have a very unwieldy oversized single-shot rifle.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: October 21, 2012, 07:47:45 pm »

You mean for the Gatling Gun's Ammo Drum? Well It'd have been weird if I'd pointed it out as interesting, and put a price tag on it but you couldn't refill it.
"Hey, here's an empty box. 8₵ Please."

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: October 21, 2012, 08:20:08 pm »

Just wondering, since there are examples of belt fed weapons that store belts in drums (M249 SAW for example). And since I do have 32 link-belt already, it could still be used like that. But it's good, sorta, to know it's fully drum fed. It has it's good and bad. The important thing as my Heavy Weapons Squad has a heavy Weapon that works again. So now they got transportation and a gun, now I need a mission, rations, and explosives and I'm back on track. No frying pan for me, I hope.

(Edit: And Zako... EWWW.)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 08:25:26 am by Kogan Loloklam »

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: October 24, 2012, 01:09:56 pm »

Sorry I hadn't mentioned anything, but there should be a new update by tomorrow. Maybe tonight, depending on how I'm feeling.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 57