Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 57

Author Topic: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (OOC Thread)≈  (Read 92448 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (OOC Thread)≈
« Reply #555 on: October 17, 2012, 07:58:54 pm »

He took a hit in every limb at least once, the left hand, and three bullets in his torso. I count 8 bullets in all, the third torso-shot taking him down. Ouch. Thank you for the A-team-esque firing, though.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Chaos Armor

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 17, 2012, 09:54:52 pm »

I have a feeling that I'll soon be running into other players working for the militia.
Lurking since 2009

Leerooooooooy walk forward twice

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 17, 2012, 10:07:07 pm »

I have a feeling that I'll soon be running into other players working for the militia.

I'm pretty sure Varin is the only player actually working for the Militia. There are other players working with the Militia though, Quercus and Nathan. I feel like there might be someone else too, but I'm not sure.

And Varin is the only person out of all of you that isn't a Mercenary.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 17, 2012, 10:18:55 pm »

Speaking of mercenaries, do I pay my 3 weekly, or by mission? And what do they get paid?
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 17, 2012, 10:34:09 pm »

By mission, usually. And what they get paid depends on a few factors, but mostly how much you're being paid for the mission.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 18, 2012, 03:17:11 am »

Wonder how long it would take for a bullet to the hand to heal by itself.

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 18, 2012, 07:03:44 am »

Popups don't work for me. Can anyone give me the stats on the AIM Ranger MkII, the AIM Firebolt, and the AIM Imp MkII?

I have a feeling they'll be nessessary soon.
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 18, 2012, 09:34:48 am »

If you just quote my post, they should be easy enough to read.

Wonder how long it would take for a bullet to the hand to heal by itself.

I believe wounds heal at 1 point an hour if resting, and two hours if not resting. So a pretty long while.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 09:36:25 am by Aninimouse »

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 18, 2012, 09:44:15 am »

What about in a hospital or something similar?

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 18, 2012, 10:30:51 am »

What about in a hospital or something similar?

Well of course a hospital would actively heal you - There is healing magic and alchemy and such at their disposal for simple injuries like that. However, Magic/Potions can only heal a limb up to 75% its total health - So there is still rest involved.

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 18, 2012, 11:15:59 am »

Actually quoting a post over 5524 characters crashes my poor little cellphone's mind.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 18, 2012, 11:22:27 am »

[tag=Health: Full   Energy: Full   Thirst: Full   Hunger: Full]~~~~~~~~~~Drash~Riverkeeper~~~~~~~~~~[/tag]

You and the survivors of the battle board the APC. It takes it a few minutes for Urdim to properly start it up again, but it soon has the squad rolling down the road and through the jungle.

Now that you're on the move again, hopefully on a ride all the way back to the boat, you review what's left of the Squad's equipment.

Urdim's Equipment:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Arane's Equipment:

Colton's Equipment:

Your Own Equipment

The APC took extensive damage, and will barely make it back to the boat - if at all.

The [tag=(Rocket Launcher) (Takes PALADIN Rockets) (Damage Based on Ammunition) (Reload Time: 100) (Firing Speed: 80) (Recoil: 30) | (Condition: 0%) | (Very Large) (Weight: 16)][AIM Paladin][/tag] mounted atop the APC is damaged beyond repair.

The [tag=(Heavy Machine Gun) (Takes .30 Rounds) (+4-11 Damage) (Reload Time: 80) (Firing Speed: 225) (Recoil: 45) | (Condition: 27%) | (Very Large) (Weight: 30)][AIM Warrior][/tag] mounted towards the rear is heavily damaged, but could potentially be repaired.

Checking the Cargo you find only a [tag=(32/50 .30 Rounds (25-60 Damage)) | (Medium) (Weight: 3.42)][AIM Warrior Ammo Belt][/tag] and a [tag=(300-350 > 150-200 > 50-100 > 50-75 > 25-50 Damage) | (Weight: 4) (Medium)][PALADIN Mk1 Rocket][/tag].

As far as your budget goes... You had a lot riding on that mission going without any problems...
After taking recent expenses, and what you'll be needing to pay the others into account you should have...

1,000₵... This could make things even more difficult than they were already looking to be.

Well, you have the rest of the drive to weigh out your options.

A)<Insert Action Here>

~Inventory~ (11/105)
Left Pocket:
VS-[tag=Contains 60₵ | (Very Small)][Wallet][/tag]
VS-
VS-
Right Pocket:
S-
Left Back Pocket:
S-
Right Back Pocket:
S-
Pistol Holster:
I-[tag=(Pistol) (Takes .35 Rounds (Loaded 7/7)) (+3-7 Damage) (Reload Time: 23) (Firing Speed: 135) (Recoil: 10) | (Condition: 90%) | (Small) (Weight: 2)][AIM Imp MkII][/tag]

~Equipment~
Head:
Neck:
Left Shoulder:
Right Shoulder:
Chest (1): [tag=+2 Cutting Resistance | +1 Piercing Resistance | +2 Cold Resistance | (Weight: 1.5) (Medium)][Plain Blue Shirt][/tag]
Chest (2):
Back:
Left Wrist:
Right Wrist:
Left Hand (Glove):
Right Hand (Glove):
Waist: [tag=+5 Cutting Resistance | +3 Piercing Resistance | +2 Cold Resistance | (Pistol Holster: Holds a Small Pistol) | (Weight: 1.5) (Small)][Belt][/tag]
Legs (1): [tag=+4 Cutting Resistance | +2 Piercing Resistance | +3 Cold Resistance | (Left Pocket: 1 Small Inventory Slot) | (Right Pocket: 1 Small Inventory Slot) |  (Left Back Pocket: 1 Small Inventory Slot) | (Right Back Pocket: 1 Small Inventory Slot) | (Weight: 2) (Medium)][Jeans][/tag]
Legs (2):
Left Foot: [tag=+6 Cutting Resistance | +3 Piercing Resistance | +4 Cold Resistance | (Weight: 2) (Small x2)][Combat Boot][/tag]
Left Foot (2): [tag=(Very Small x2) (Weight: 0.2)][Drash's Anklet][/tag]
Right Foot: [tag=+6 Cutting Resistance | +3 Piercing Resistance | +4 Cold Resistance | (Weight: 2) (Small x2)][Combat Boot][/tag]
Finger 1:
Finger 2:
Finger 3:
Finger 4:
Finger 5:
Finger 6:
Left Hand (Weapon 1):
Right Hand (Weapon 2):

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #567 on: October 18, 2012, 03:07:05 pm »

hope i didnt make a mistake  :P

can i trade for examle 2 2 weapon points for one magic?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 04:58:49 pm by wer6 »
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 18, 2012, 03:15:42 pm »

You've got 3 too many points in Weapons, and 10 too many in Magic.

Everything else looks fine though.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #569 on: October 18, 2012, 03:35:08 pm »

thanks.
 :)
 the max magic points is 25 or 20?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 04:05:52 pm by wer6 »
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 57