Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 57

Author Topic: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (OOC Thread)≈  (Read 92354 times)

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (OOC Thread)≈
« Reply #495 on: October 08, 2012, 12:39:24 am »

That's why your supposed to THROW grenades...

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 08, 2012, 12:54:03 am »

Hey, it could be worse. The grenades could have a range of 300 meters, like I originally thought they did. So it's only slightly completely devastating, rather than being on par with a napalm strike.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 08, 2012, 02:00:29 am »

Another thing to keep in mind is that if you did survive, the rest of the Rebels probably wouldn't be so quick to let you surrender.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 08, 2012, 06:29:06 am »

Say, what if I was in the alley?

To clarify:

@
_____
       |
       |

@: me
*: grenade
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 06:32:35 am by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 08, 2012, 05:51:54 pm »

Character's Name: Max Yeskly
Character's Race:Dwarf
Character's Gender:Male
Character's Age:142
Character's Description: An average height dwarf, with flaming read hair. Max Has scars on his face, and a few on his hands. he walks with a slight limp, that doesn't seem to slow him down. He is quite stout.
Character's History: Max lived life on the move. Picking up odd jobs, fixing up airships, delivering packages. Even occasionally working on the ships themselves. He soon found himself on a ship going to Riraskel. The ship caught fire. As the crew and he tried to put it out, the city came into sight. They crashed the ship a few miles outside the city. He got up, brushed off jacket, grimaced at the odd cuts and bruises, and grabbed his rifle, his moneybox, and set off with who ever would follow him towards the city.

Can Your Character Use Magic? No

Character's Stats:
Strength: 2     (1 = +1 Melee Damage, 4 = +1 Min Melee Damage) (1 = +5 Carry (Weight) Limit) (5 = +1% Block Chance)
Agility: 1        (1 = +5 Energy) (5 = +1 Attack Speed) (5 = +1% Dodge Chance)
Endurance: 3   (1 = +5 Health/Thirst/Hunger) (5 = +1 Defense)
Perception: 3   (1 = +1 Ranged Damage, 4 = +1 Min Ranged Damage) (4 = +1% Stealth Detection Chance) (2 = +1% Accuracy)
Intelligence: 3  (1 = +* Intelligence-Based Skills) (1 = +1 Magic Damage/Bonuses) (5 = +1 Casting Speed)
Willpower: 3    (1 = +5 Mana) (2 = +1 Magic Resistances) (1 = +2 Magic Damage/Bonuses)

Character's Skills:
Weapon Skills:
Hand to Hand: 0/20
One Handed Blade Weapons: 10/20
Two Handed Blade Weapons: 0/20
One Handed Blunt Weapons: 0/20
Two Handed Blunt Weapons: 0/20
Polearms: 0/20
Bows: 0/20
Crossbows: 0/20
Thrown Weapons: 0/20
Pistols: 7/20
Rifles: 12/20
Submachine Guns: 0/20
Shotguns: 10/20
Heavy Weaponry: 0/20
Explosives: 6/20

Weapon Specialties:
Human: 10/20
Dwarvern: 10/20
Elven: 0/20
Thelenawen: 0/20
Orcish: 0/20
Goblin: 0/20
Gnomish: 0/20
Dual Wielding: 0/20

Armour:
Unarmoured: 5/20
Light Armour: 5/20
Medium Armour: 10/20
Heavy Armour: 0/20
Bucklers: 0/20
Shields: 0/20
Tower Shields: 0/20

I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 08, 2012, 06:09:39 pm »

Looks good - Your full character sheet should be up here in a bit.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 08, 2012, 06:18:40 pm »

You don't have another Grenade Varin, you dropped it.

You wouldn't have been able to escape this one's blast anyways.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 08, 2012, 06:30:41 pm »

... I stand and sprint out of the alley into cover anyway.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 08, 2012, 06:35:11 pm »

Heh, I just noticed I called you Varin.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 08, 2012, 06:39:42 pm »

Also, hate to keep posting like a madman but if you do happen to die here: Because it's so early on, I'll probably give you a sort of second chance.

Unless you want to play a new character that is.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 08, 2012, 07:21:09 pm »

Exactly what is a Egdoth Rifle I know it fires .308 but that's it.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 08, 2012, 07:25:48 pm »

It's a Dwarvern Hunting Rifle that was first manufactured in the year 965. (The current year is 1000)

So it's a bit outdated, but it should get the job done.

(And as the box of .308 Rounds in your inventory says, the .308 Rounds deal 20-60 Damage. Unfortunately, the only actual clip you have for it is in the weapon, so having to reload in battle, by hand, might prove itself difficult.)

The recoil value is how much your accuracy is decreased after a shot - The penalty will go away on its own if you aren't firing, but if you're firing multiple times in a row it will stack up.

The reload time is self explanatory, it's how long it takes to reload. The lower the number, the better. (Unless it's a weapon you load one round at a time, like a Revolver. Then the Reload time is for each individual round you load.)

The firing speed is how fast it can fire. If it's <100, it will only fire once per "Fire" attack, and that's it. If it were say, 150, you would fire once but have a 50% chance of firing a second shot. At 250, that would be a guaranteed 2 Shots, and then a 50% chance for a third, and so on.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 07:28:02 pm by Aninimouse »

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 08, 2012, 07:29:40 pm »

Is there somewhere I can see the stats for it?

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 08, 2012, 07:31:02 pm »

Is there somewhere I can see the stats for it?

When you see text like This, with the dotted line underneath it - move your cursor over it.

Also, in case you didn't notice: I edited the last post with some stat explanations.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 08, 2012, 07:38:18 pm »

I noticed the explanation. Now how did you get the stuff to show up like that...
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 57