Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 138

Author Topic: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (You Rebel Scum!)≈  (Read 260666 times)

Golemnardah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (Like Medieval, Now With Guns!)≈
« Reply #150 on: March 26, 2012, 08:13:48 pm »

Nahulai continues down the road to the south.
I hope you didn't miss me much.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 26, 2012, 08:15:11 pm »

"Speaking of, you had any plans 'fore I collared you?"

(No response to that?)

"Not too far," Sally said. "I've been there once or twice a year, you know, not vistin' too often but well enough to know my way around."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 26, 2012, 08:19:14 pm »

(Present conversation.)
"If it starts taking too long, just give the word and I can get us there quickly."

Sally laughed. "True enough. You're a biggun, all right. But still, they won't be watching the east as closely as they will the road, I'm sure. And if we get caught, well... I can always tell the truth: I'm just a concerned neighbor and you're the newest ranch hand." She looked up at Caboose. "Not that I'm plannin' on staying on the ranch forever. A gal's gotta go out and find her own fortune, you know? Speaking of, you had any plans 'fore I collared you?"
(Since the concept of time takes a backseat in this game, and since I'm blind and missed this, flashback conversation time go!)
"No real plans. I just left my home after deciding to make a guild."
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 08:20:57 pm by Lillipad »
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 26, 2012, 08:22:09 pm »

(No problem, just checking. ^^^; Also, a good chance to get her learning magic, I think...)

Sally raised her eyebrows. "A guild, huh? What kind of guild was it?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 26, 2012, 08:25:42 pm »

(The character who doesn't know magic, and the character who can make magic up are forming a team. I didn't even catch that until now.)
"A mage guild."
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 26, 2012, 08:28:23 pm »

Sally grinned. "Well, how about that. You a mage?" She stuck her hands in her duster pockets and looked entirely too pleased with herself. "Never expected to meet an actual wizard, but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't think the first one I'd see would be an old bearded man. Guess neither of us is your usual breed of spell-slinger, huh?" She looked around, as if making sure no one was around to see or hear. "I kinda have a bit of magic, too. No formal trainin', but I can do a little."

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 26, 2012, 08:30:39 pm »

~~~~~~~~~~Darius~"Red-Eye"~Smith~~~~~~~~~~

The man eyes you suspiciously for a moment, as if suspecting that you're lying, before slipping the photograph back into his pocket. "He's got a 15,000₵ bounty on his head."

A)<Insert Action Here>

~~~~~~~~~~Sally~Brightfield~&~Caboose~~~~~~~~~~

You both continue on your way to the Rowlands' farm, spotting it in the distance. The military Trucks and Motorcars Sally spotted earlier are all parked out in the fields...

A)<Insert Action Here>

~~~~~~~~~~Maiden~Nahulai~~~~~~~~~~

You continue down the road to the South, entering the Downtown area and stopping at an intersection in the road. It's quite loud, there are motorcars and people everywhere.

A)Take a Look Around
B)Speak with a Passerby
C)Follow the Road to the South
D)Follow the Road to the West
E)Follow the Road to the East
F)Turn Around and Return to the North

~~~~~~~~~~Sinclair~Nilnekod~~~~~~~~~~

The adventurer takes a while to return to his senses...

"... Uhh, what was I saying?.. Oh, yeah, airships. It depends on who built them, us, err, humans do tend to build a lot of airships with wings... But not like bird wings if that's what you thought."

A)<Insert Action Here>

~~~~~~~~~~Kairo~Undular~~~~~~~~~~

"No one's crazy enough to make a livin' drivin' people around this hellhole." The other guard replies, "You're gonna have to walk, unless you can get a car for yourself."

A)<Insert Action Here>
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 26, 2012, 08:31:37 pm »

Darius blinked twice, and then let out a low whistle. "Well, damn. I can help you find him, then. What'd he do? Wanted alive, or dead?"
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Chaos Armor

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 26, 2012, 08:35:11 pm »

A)Would you perhaps drive me to another city? Another man perhaps? Of course I will pay a sum.
Lurking since 2009

Leerooooooooy walk forward twice

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 26, 2012, 08:40:53 pm »

"Mercenary." The man mutters, pausing to let out a hacking cough. "Made the wrong people angry, now he's wanted dead or alive. Disappeared. Nobodys' got any idea where he's gone now."

A)<Insert Action Here>

"We probably have some old jalopy' you can buy off the engineer." One of the guards says, "You're gonna have to go speak with him."

The guards step aside to let you through, into the vehicle depot.

A)<Insert Action Here>
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Golemnardah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 26, 2012, 08:41:37 pm »

Nahulai takes a look around the busy city, seeing what type of shops there are.
I hope you didn't miss me much.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 26, 2012, 08:43:23 pm »

A) Stealthily approach the gate until close enough to see if there are any guards.
"I see... Let's continue this conversation later. We should be subtle in case there are guards."

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 26, 2012, 08:44:33 pm »

Darius took another sip, considering this. "Hm...well, I might have a way to help with that. Got any leads?" He paused a moment again, trying to remember any applicable spells, and then took his hand from his jacket pocket, extending it. "Name's Darius, by the way. Darius Smith. Most folks just call me Red Eye. And you?"

Darius A)Dialogue. Try to remember any divination spells that might help find this fellow.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Chaos Armor

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 26, 2012, 09:01:41 pm »

A)Head towards where the vehicles are stored.
Lurking since 2009

Leerooooooooy walk forward twice

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 26, 2012, 09:10:42 pm »

You can't think of, or remember any such spells.

"Randal..." He says, making no move to shake your hand. "Randal Leyton, bounty hunter. No leads, all anyone knows is he's here, in the Western Territories. Doesn't narrow it down much though."

A)<Insert Action Here>

You walk through the opening in the fence and into the Vehicle Depot. Though the junkyard-like mess of vehicles you can see an old garage. You would guess that's where the 'Engineer' is.

A)<Insert Action Here>

~~~~~~~~~~Maiden~Nahulai~~~~~~~~~~

You take a look around at the buildings surrounding you...

A)Enter the Pub
B)Enter the Pawnshop
C)Enter the 'Adventurers Emporium'
D)Enter the Firearm Store
E)Nevermind That, <Insert Action Here>

~~~~~~~~~~Sinclair~Nilnekod~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't think there'll be anyone guarding it..." The adventurer says as you approach the gate. Looks like he was right, there's no one in sight outside of the gates.

A)<Insert Action Here>
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 138