Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 138

Author Topic: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (You Rebel Scum!)≈  (Read 260662 times)

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (Like Medieval, Now With Guns!)≈
« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2012, 05:01:31 pm »

~~~~~~~~~~Sally~Brightfield~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, what did you need Sally?" Jimmy asks as the Half-Giant, whom appears to be part elf as well, (Or at least he has pointy ears) buys three bottles of water.

A)<Insert Action Here>

~~~~~~~~~~Caboose~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, what did you need Sally?" The Shopkeeper asks the woman who just entered the shop, as he takes your money.

A)Leave
B)<Insert Action Here>

~~~~~~~~~~Darius~"Red-Eye"~Smith~~~~~~~~~~

You leave the Train Station and walk back to the Pub you saw on the way here, entering it.

A)Just Approach the Barkeeper
B)Just Sit at a Table
C)Take a Good Look Around

~~~~~~~~~~Sinclair~Nilnekod~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty much all of it was abandoned for outright fatal reasons. Long ago, before even the time of your own life, the Dwarves had dug too deep, and had paid dearly for it...

"Well the Dwarves have also been talking about reclaiming the ruins now that the Territory Wars are over..." The adventurer replies, "We don't want to be there if they come storming through. It's why I wanted to explore there now, before they reclaim all of the good stuff."

A)<Insert Action Here>
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2012, 05:03:48 pm »

>Exit the shop, sit down, and read the newspaper.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2012, 05:14:44 pm »

A)
"Oh. Well then. That is a problem. Have the slims gotten any less... slummy? And don't worry, we'll be looting the hell out of that place in no time."

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2012, 05:15:56 pm »

It was dimly lit in here, even though it was morning (or mid-day? He had forgot to check the sky). Darius blinked several times to adjust, his right eye glowing slightly as it passed through shadows.

C)Take a Good Look Around
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 26, 2012, 05:17:01 pm »

A) "I'm about out of rifle and revolver ammo, I could use a box of each." Sally paid for the ammunition (if it was available, if not just continue on) and headed outside to catch the new arrival. "Hey, big man. Got a minute?" If he indicated he did, she would continue on. "I'm about to head home and grab some lunch, and if you're hungry you can come along and get some grub. I have somethin' I wanna do and I think you might be some help."

If he was interested, Sally would take Caboose back to the house. Over lunch she would explain that she had seen government vehicles in the area, didn't trust them, wanted to investigate them, and ask if he wanted to come along. If he didn't, she'd suggest that if he wanted work he could still ask her parents for something to do around the ranch, but she was going to head up to the Rowland's anyway.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 26, 2012, 05:30:39 pm »

"I suppose going along won't hurt."

Chaos Armor

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2012, 06:02:51 pm »

A)Go Southeast on the dirt road.
Lurking since 2009

Leerooooooooy walk forward twice

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2012, 06:11:53 pm »

~~~~~~~~~~Sally~Brightfield~&~Caboose~~~~~~~~~~

After your brief introductions, you both walk down the road and to Sally's Home, entering her dining room. Over lunch, Caboose accepts Sally's request, to help in the 'investigation'. This may be dangerous however, if the government doesn't want you snooping around, sticking your nose into their business, who knows what they'll do if they catch you...

But the curiosity.

A)<Insert Action Here>

~~~~~~~~~~Darius~"Red-Eye"~Smith~~~~~~~~~~

You take a look around the pub. Humans, Elves, Dwarves... There are a few adventurer-looking types as well, all talking amongst themselves around the pub. There's no one overly suspicious looking though.

A)Approach the Barkeep
B)Sit at a Table
C)<Insert Action Here>
D)Leave

~~~~~~~~~~Sinclair~Nilnekod~~~~~~~~~~

"I've never been to the slums, no idea." The adventurer replies as you continue through the forest towards what will hopefully be an entrance into the mountainhomes. At least you might be able to get some more questions in at the Adventurer while you're walking.

A)<Insert Action Here>

~~~~~~~~~~Maiden~Nahulai~~~~~~~~~~

You walk down the stone path, and through the gates of your estate.

It's a cold, windy day, but the sky above is clear... The town looks just as busy as it always is, but the question is:

Where will you go now?

A)Look Around
B)Return to your Estate
C)Travel down the road and to the West
D)Travel down the road and to the East
E)<Insert Action Here>

~~~~~~~~~~Kairo~Undular~~~~~~~~~~

You walk through the town to the Southeast, as a truck rolls down the road, kicking dust up at you as it passes. Sitting in the bed of the truck are Rebel soldiers wielding whatever weapons they could find, riding off to their deaths somewhere in the jungle...

A)Approach the Abandoned Shack
B)Approach the Ramshackle House
C)Approach the Ramshackle House
D)Approach the Gas Station
E)Approach the Rebel Vehicle Depot
F)Continue to the East
G)Travel back to the Northwest
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Golemnardah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2012, 06:15:44 pm »

Nahulai takes a look around the entrance of her estate, to get a sense of the nearby buildings.
I hope you didn't miss me much.

Chaos Armor

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2012, 06:16:12 pm »

E)Approach the Rebel Vehicle depot.
Lurking since 2009

Leerooooooooy walk forward twice

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2012, 06:25:22 pm »

A) "So you're sure you ain't got a problem with this?" Sally checked as she led Caboose toward the Rowland's property. "And, uh, you handy with a firearm?"

(OOC: Can't believe I forgot this up until now, but welcome to the forums, Golemnardah. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2012, 06:33:32 pm »

"I'll be lucky if the government knows I'm even still alive. As for firearms, I can't say they've ever served any use for me."

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 26, 2012, 06:34:21 pm »

Darius' gaze swept the room once more, and then he made his way over to the bar. "Hey there, fella. What've you got today?"

C)Check the menu. Surreptitiously eavesdrop on the surrounding conversations.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 26, 2012, 06:41:50 pm »

"So other than ludicrously high-speed ballistics, what technological highlights have there been? Any revolutionary magical discoveries?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2012, 06:44:27 pm »

Sally nodded. "All right, just thought I'd offer the use of my revolver if you could use one. Let's check this out."
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 138