Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 86

Author Topic: Roll to Be Heroic (On hold)  (Read 177466 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic (#1 exporter of roleplaying in all of this thread)
« Reply #1035 on: August 09, 2012, 02:27:31 am »

((Nick is also right next to me and everyone else is out of arms reach in a room full of bad guys with organ frying guns. Your the best thing I've got dude. You'll be fine, I'm going to go refill soon anyway so I'll pay you back.))
((*sultry wink*))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: August 09, 2012, 03:51:50 am »

(Or you could just grab from Jenny.)

Jenny moved to Lisa's side - making sure she was behind cover - as she heard her say something about Desmond. "Hey, is he OK? Is there anything I can do?" the small, pixie-ish woman asked, looking over him worriedly.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: August 09, 2012, 05:31:17 am »

Lisa shook her head as she worked.

"He's messed up, bad. Life energy is faint. I'm doing what I can, but I don't know if I have enough in me. I might have to borrow some from you and Nick, and then go to town on these assholes to really bring him up to speed. Stay right next to him, ok?"

If I need to put in more energy, drain from Jenny instead of Nick if possible. Don't drain her too much though.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: August 09, 2012, 05:37:24 am »

Jenny nodded. "Right. I'll be right here if you need me. Hey, Des? You with us, buddy?" Jenny asked, turning her attention to their downed leader. "You gonna let these assholes get away with gutshotting you? Or are you gonna get back up and pummel them?" she said, trying to keep him focused.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: August 09, 2012, 07:49:18 am »

((Nick is also right next to me and everyone else is out of arms reach in a room full of bad guys with organ frying guns. Your the best thing I've got dude. You'll be fine, I'm going to go refill soon anyway so I'll pay you back.))
((No. It depends on how the payment is.))
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 07:57:08 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: August 09, 2012, 08:05:37 am »

Desmond seemed a bit out of sorts. He spoke in a low, dreaming voice, not really responding to anyone.

"Feels like I'm burning up inside...hurts bad...I never got to tell her...keep it between you and me, but I really love her, you know...I never thought...to do the right thing...sacrifice."

Action: Be Dazed!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: August 09, 2012, 08:23:39 am »

((Well, your gonna have to suck it up if it comes close. You'll be fine, just a bit tired is all. If I have spare energy, I'll give you some and you'll be zipping around in no time.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: August 09, 2012, 08:32:27 am »

((Oh dear, what did I miss now?))

Ire spun on her heel to run over to Desmond's position, hearing faint whispers from him and noticing the abdominal wound caused by the enemy weaponry.

It was a good thing the others were there, too, especially Lisa.

"We've got Crane where we want him, the only elevator is on our side.

"Desmond, please don't leave me. I won't see you die here! Lisa, use my life force!"

Strafe from cover, try to suppress the enemy while keeping attention away from the wounded.

"Hit me, you thrice damned minimum wage henchmen! I bet you can't even shoot as good as you can serve!"

Use instantaneous reflexes to keep mobility while strafing.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: August 09, 2012, 08:42:43 am »

Desmond saw Ires hovering over him, but she was radiant as the sun.

"Oh man...I'm seeing an Angel...she's so beautiful...hear the trumpets, hear the pipers...coming forth to carry me home..." He said, but there was a tinge of a smile on his face.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: August 09, 2012, 08:49:37 am »

Nicholas almost facepalms.
"Yadda yadda yadda. You'll survive this anyway, no need for all that drama."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: August 09, 2012, 08:54:20 am »

As Ires nocked an arrow and began her sprint, she took the little time she had in this reprieve to snap back at Nick.

"Why don't you take the hits for once? Where were you?!"

Morality was silenced. All that mattered now was the mission - whatever twist it took, the pressure was mounting, and it wasn't a good thing.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 08:56:13 am by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: August 09, 2012, 08:58:12 am »

"Why don't you take the hits for once? Where were you?!"
"Doing what I wanted to. Also, Desmond always rushed in first. Don't you remember he is the team leader? Don't leaders inspire their comrades by going in front of the formation? I don't see a reason to get mad, he'll be fine in no time anyway."
>Yes?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: August 09, 2012, 12:16:18 pm »

A piece of scientific aparatus exploded near Lisa's head as this was going on and she spared a moment to turn to the two and yell at them.

"SHUTUP! SHUTUP AND SHOOT! THIS IS NO TIME FOR ARGUING AND I NEED TO FOCUS!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: August 09, 2012, 12:24:37 pm »

"SHUTUP! SHUTUP AND SHOOT! THIS IS NO TIME FOR ARGUING AND I NEED TO FOCUS!"
Nicholas hefts the sniper rifle with one hand and flips the bird to Lisa with the other.
"Like hell, this is too fun to pass up. We're not the ones screaming down the comms, which remembers me..."

Nicholas turns off his incoming comms from Lisa and keeps blaring his selection of musics while doing his stuff.
>Yes?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: August 09, 2012, 12:27:30 pm »

Lisa gives Nick an evil glare and goes back to desperately trying to keep Desmond alive, trying to ignore the shattering glass around her head.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 86