Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 86

Author Topic: Roll to Be Heroic (On hold)  (Read 177474 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic (#1 exporter of roleplaying in all of this thread)
« Reply #1005 on: August 05, 2012, 11:10:43 pm »

(You're just looking for an excuse to inappropriately grope Jennifer, aren't you Cal?)
((Hey, power armor. How could groping work?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic - Turn One Hundred! In which I forgot the title.
« Reply #1006 on: August 06, 2012, 03:44:40 pm »

Congratulations to SerCon for getting reply #1000, and congratulations to myself for getting Turn One Hundred!  Whoever gets view 10,000 will also get congratulated by me.

Agent Fortmüller keeps searching the cell as his teammates leave it.  [hidden search check] It's still empty.
Agent Maxwell absorbs some light and uses the energy to attempt to destroy the door.  [1+2] It bends and buckles, but doesn't give.
Agent Reon looks at the walls for inspiration.  [3]
"IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: Don't panic!  Keep calm and carry on!  Hang in there!"
Well, that was helpful.
Agent Green and Agent Conners bend over the floor vent and try to figure out whether anyone can fit in there.  Seeing how it's about eight inches by three, somebody could probably fit their arm down there, but nothing more.  Jenny walks up, frustrated by the door's refusal to give way, and though she's about to volunteer to go down quickly changes her mind.  Nicholas looks disappointed.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 07:20:46 pm by Remalle »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: August 06, 2012, 03:51:18 pm »

Nicholas sighs.

Try to breach the door by brute force. Namely, by punching it.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: August 06, 2012, 05:55:04 pm »

Jenny decided to assault the bent door again. It was probably going to break this time.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: August 06, 2012, 06:31:35 pm »

((Congrats SC! And our GM! And that lurker who decided to misclick this RTD!  :P))

Ires looks for anything that could be useful in a firefight, preferably as a distraction against Crane.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: August 06, 2012, 09:11:21 pm »

(I wasn't going to make a big deal about post 1000... the 'reaching turn 100' thing is the bigger point, to me. :)) So... 'gratz, Remalle. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: August 06, 2012, 09:20:18 pm »

((A wonderful occasion, to be sure! It speaks to the quality and entertainment factor of this RTD. Gratz dude!))

"Ok, that rules us out of going down that way. Hey Des, think you could help blast down that door? I'll hit you a few times if it helps...

Jen, see if you can bend the lock open."

Punch Desmond a few times if he lets me, and reguardless of what happens, help Nick with the door.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: August 06, 2012, 09:53:27 pm »

Desmond shrugged.

"If you want to, go ahead-I can save up the energy and release it one shot. Please, not the face though."

Action: Join the door assault! Let Lisa punch me up some kinetic power.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic - Turn One Hundred One! In which someone gets schooled.
« Reply #1013 on: August 07, 2012, 08:54:18 pm »

Turn one-oh-one.  Somebody's about to get sch- oh, that joke's been done before.  Never mind.

Agent Fortmüller sighs.  [6] He punches the door clean out of its frame, across the elevator space, and into the laboratory door, which [3] buckles, but holds.
Agent Maxwell, Agent Conners and Agent Green begin discussing how to take down the door, but end up just standing around awkwardly when Nicholas punches it out.
Agent Reon looks around for anything that could be useful in a fight or as a distraction.  [hidden search check] She grabs the floor vent cover, ready to use it as a shield.

Somebody tugs on the other side of the laboratory door, but it seems to be stuck.  There are a couple of loud clanks and it deforms even further, enough for a henchman wearing thermal goggles to stick his head out and look around.  Seeing Nicholas, Desmond and Jenny all ready to tear down the door, he visibly starts and quickly pulls himself back inside.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: August 07, 2012, 09:00:29 pm »

Staying inside that room with so many people was already getting boring. Nicholas was just glad he had been able to punch the thing off.
"Ok, door problem solved, and they already saw us. Time to get things done. Can we get a flashbang inside through the space that guy just opened?"

Help breaching the door. Stay back, but if all things fail, try punching it open as well. Tranq enemies after going in.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 10:22:57 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: August 07, 2012, 09:10:24 pm »

Turn one-oh-one.  Somebody's about to get sch- oh, that joke's been done before.  Never mind.
* Tiruin looks at SeriousConcentrate with a sly grin.

"Got it, Nick!"

Throw flashbang with a warning when the door is breached.

"Won't they try to trap us here? This...isn't the best of ideas. Shall I pop smoke?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: August 07, 2012, 09:12:33 pm »

"Won't they try to trap us here? This...isn't the best of ideas. Shall I pop smoke?"
"I guess we have two grenade-throwers here, can we have both? Flashbang will help stunning them and smoke will cover our breaching." he answered, crossing his arms.
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: August 07, 2012, 09:14:51 pm »

Jenny didn't know if cloaking would help against thermal goggles, so instead she tried to blow the laboratory door off the hinges the same way as she was trying for the other door.

(...Ninja Tiruin. Had to change my action, and then Cal ninja'd me again. I ain't changing it a third time. >.<)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: August 07, 2012, 09:22:56 pm »

(...Ninja Tiruin. Had to change my action, and then Cal ninja'd me again. I ain't changing it a third time. >.<)
:3

"Then let me use both my grenades. Though, the ventilation will take care of the smoke after a few minutes."

FLASH AND SMOKE, GO!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: August 07, 2012, 10:20:47 pm »

"Right, Steel and I will go in hard and fast. Cover us!"

Rush in behind Desmond to let him absorb all the nasty bullets, then duck behind cover and stay low. Cover fire for the rest.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 10:33:51 pm by Zako »
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 86