Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 86

Author Topic: Roll to Be Heroic (On hold)  (Read 177487 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic (#1 exporter of roleplaying in all of this thread)
« Reply #960 on: July 29, 2012, 10:59:05 pm »

The longer you wait, the more roleplay there will be. I'm pretty sure that, if the turn doesn't come in the next few days, Des and Ires are gonna get naughty in the elevator.
:o

What, with Jenny right there next to them?! My word!

And I don't think either of them are up for that sort of thing in the middle of a mission...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: July 29, 2012, 11:01:06 pm »

What, with Jenny right there next to them?! My word!
Jenny is controlled by SeriousConcentrate. I think she would watch it just fine. Or maybe ask in.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: July 29, 2012, 11:02:26 pm »

Jenny would probably have the decency to at least act like she's walking away. Then she'll cloak once she rounds a corner and come right back but that's beside the point, and a risk they should be well aware of. If they still go for it, no one's fault but their own... :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: July 29, 2012, 11:05:45 pm »

Jenny would probably have the decency to at least act like she's walking away. Then she'll cloak once she rounds a corner and come right back but that's beside the point, and a risk they should be well aware of. If they still go for it, no one's fault but their own... :P

So, no matter where or when, Des and Ires could potentially be putting on a show for Jenny without knowing.

As soon as this mission ends and the supers get free time, things should get very interesting.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: July 29, 2012, 11:06:56 pm »

I'm not going to like stalk them or anything, but if they start putting on a show out in plain sight, well... they really should know better. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: July 29, 2012, 11:56:41 pm »

I'm not going to like stalk them or anything, but if they start putting on a show out in plain sight, well... they really should know better. :3

Given your abilities, in plain sight is just about anywhere.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: July 29, 2012, 11:57:39 pm »

...True. I probably should have said 'in public areas.'

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Turn ninety-six of ninety-six.  You kids stay PG-13, now.  Apologies if I missed anything.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Agent Maxwell uncloaks and gets rid of her excess energy, as she, Agent Reon and Agent Green get into the lift and make elevator talk.  [4] Ires grabs a floor plan off the wall as they get off on the third level.  It's not particularly detailed; this is the elevator, right, this is the detention block and the secure storage through the right door, yes, these are the labs through the left door, of course.  Looks like most of the level is open space, excepting of course the cells and vaults.
Agent Fortmüller gets out his piece of material from the last mission and tries to listen through the door.  [hidden listen check] Ah yes, there it is.  Somebody's discussing... dating and kissing... and they sound exactly like his teammates...
Agent Conners looks around for any air vents as she gets Nicholas to listen at the other door too.  [hidden spot check] There aren't any, at least not any large enough to fit through.  [hidden listen check] Meanwhile, Nicholas has determined there's nothing going on behind the other door.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 08:49:40 pm by Remalle »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: July 30, 2012, 08:26:20 pm »

Nicholas shrugs.
"Let's try and check the dangerous stuff room. Since they are waiting for us in the Lab, we could see if they are connected by vents or something."

Enter the room with the dangerous stuff. Not the lab.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: July 30, 2012, 08:29:40 pm »

Jenny rubbed at her bruised right arm with her left hand while her right hand rubbed at her temples. Hopefully she would be feeling a little better by the time the elevator got to the bottom and they met up with Nick and Lisa.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 04:01:33 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: July 30, 2012, 08:45:46 pm »

You kids stay PG-13, now.
((We were always PG-1...))
[...]
Somebody's discussing... dating and kissing... and they sound exactly like his teammates...
((Wat.))

Ires held up the plan for the rest to see, "We'd be sitting ducks in that kind of space, if what that henchman was saying is true.

"It's too open, but we could easily make it our way with the smoke and flash tactic. Though, I wonder what kind of lab the government runs here, if it was a weapon's lab, it wouldn't be any good.

"Jenny, what do you think?"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: July 30, 2012, 09:12:41 pm »

((He said that WE were to stay PG-13, but he said nothing about himself...))

"Right behind you. Watch out for traps."

Cover Nick and stay on a lookout for both enemies and vents that we could use.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: July 30, 2012, 09:56:40 pm »

"I should probably stay cloaked and scout ahead. Same as usual." Jenny shrugged.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: July 31, 2012, 02:19:21 pm »

Desmond took the door to secure storage.

"I hope I can remember this months passcode..."

Action: Head to the secure storage!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: July 31, 2012, 03:35:57 pm »

Ires tapped Desmond's shoulder. "I'll be taking the detention block.

"Could anyone try to tend to Des' wounds, before we face their boss in the labs?"

To the Detention block, ahoy! In addition to examining the place, keep on watch for anything out of the ordinary in a structure like this
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 86