Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 86

Author Topic: Roll to Be Heroic (On hold)  (Read 177496 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic (Now available in colour)
« Reply #945 on: July 26, 2012, 11:38:27 pm »

Desmond is a bit uncomfortable-not with the Kiss, he very much enjoyed that despite the pain of a broken tooth-but the sudden scrutiny, most of it well meaning, still made him nervous. Relationships were fragile things, even before they were introduced to outside forces...

To Jenny, he said...

"Ah, can't say me and the Electrician got to know each other very well...but I could tell him my teammate is visiting New York for the weekend and looking for some company." He said, smiling slightly.

To Ires...

"If you blush any harder you're going to develop a form of pyrokinesis. Are you okay?" Desmond asked, in a light hearted fashion.

And after...

"Let's get a layout of the lab before we head in. Figure how bad a spot we'll be in, once we go. We could use some extra firepower, too. Let's ask if Life Force and Fire Fighter can open up the gun lockers on the wat to meet us.

It'd sure would be nice if we had some grenades, don't you think?"

Action: Let's get a layout of the structure before we head in.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: July 26, 2012, 11:47:03 pm »

Search for a structural map.

Get a layout of the structure before we head in

And Check that Crystal upon nearing the labs!

"Well, I am alright but..." Ires made sure to turn off the transmitter, setting it only to 'receive' for the time being - Jenny and Desmond were the only ones she knew who could hear her. "I feel very bad for letting it all out, now that Jenny says so...Sorry Desmond."

Spoiler: Internal Conflict (click to show/hide)

"We're armed with non-lethal grenades, hope that would do. I'm not that technically inclined, so I guess non-explosive weaponry in a lab is a good idea, if we're meeting Arthur Crane soon.

Come to think of it, I still have the crystal with me!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: July 26, 2012, 11:56:15 pm »

"What are you so embarrassed about?" Jenny raised a visible eyebrow; unlike her companions, she was wearing the sort of mask that only covered the immediate area around her eyes in black with mirrored lenses over the eyes themselves. (Hey, it works for like Nightwing, Robin, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, etc.) "I think it's great the two of you are getting along so well without even getting physical yet."

She shrugged. "Some people like to call that old-fashioned, I guess, but hey... if it makes you happy, I say go for it. And if Nick gets too annoying I'll thump 'im for ya." Jenny attempted to hook her arms around their shoulders but given that she was barely five feet tall she couldn't really do so. "Anyway - damn, this elevator is taking forever - you got any plans once we're done here? I was thinking of getting some patrol work done and I figured I could stick close by so if there was any trouble in your area - er, if you guys are going out again I mean - I could handle it. Y'know."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: July 26, 2012, 11:59:38 pm »

((@SeriousConcentrate: Try and thump Nicholas. I dare youuuuu~))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: July 27, 2012, 12:03:01 am »

(You'll never see it coming... :3)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: July 27, 2012, 12:19:55 am »

(You'll never see it coming... :3)
((Naughty. :P))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic (#1 exporter of roleplaying in all of this thread)
« Reply #951 on: July 27, 2012, 12:24:02 am »

(I did consider saying 'her' instead of 'it' but I thought it might be perceived as an insult to Nicholas, if you know what I mean, so I went for the more neutral term. :P)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: July 27, 2012, 12:25:10 am »

"Plans? Well, if there's anything left of this place after this is all over...I doubt we'll be getting any official missions for awhile.

I don't think we get vacations, even then, but...I'd certainly want some personal time to spend."
Desmond said, looking at Ires.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: July 27, 2012, 07:25:55 am »

((
* Tiruin looks at title...
))
Ires nodded at both of them, "All I wish, is to see everyone safe until after this is done. That includes my closest friends." She switched her comm back on.

"Alright, let's do this.

Nick, where did Agent H. go again? You could ask him if he knows more about this place."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: July 29, 2012, 05:15:28 pm »

Ok, this turn is going to happen.  I'm just... busy.  There's this international sporting competition happening and I'm a little preoccupied...

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: July 29, 2012, 10:20:33 pm »

Ok, this turn is going to happen.  I'm just... busy.  There's this international sporting competition happening and I'm a little preoccupied...

The longer you wait, the more roleplay there will be. I'm pretty sure that, if the turn doesn't come in the next few days, Des and Ires are gonna get naughty in the elevator.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: July 29, 2012, 10:22:26 pm »

The longer you wait, the more roleplay there will be. I'm pretty sure that, if the turn doesn't come in the next few days, Des and Ires are gonna get naughty in the elevator.
???
 :-\
 ::)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: July 29, 2012, 10:22:33 pm »

I'm pretty sure that, if the turn doesn't come in the next few days, Des and Ires are gonna get naughty in the elevator.
Indeed, chap. Indeed.
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: July 29, 2012, 10:24:13 pm »

...The elevator isn't there yet. [/completelymissingthepoint]

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: July 29, 2012, 10:26:44 pm »

I'm pretty sure that, if the turn doesn't come in the next few days, Des and Ires are gonna get naughty in the elevator.
Indeed, chap. Indeed.

Spooky, semi-abandoned headquarters for a group that hires superheroes to "fight crime"?

Perfect place for a romp.

...The elevator isn't there yet. [/completelymissingthepoint]

You guys will probably roleplay the elevator getting there, too. Hell, with all the roleplay, you might as well just do Remalle's job for him. :P
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 86