Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 86

Author Topic: Roll to Be Heroic (On hold)  (Read 177504 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic (Now available in colour)
« Reply #930 on: July 26, 2012, 08:06:51 pm »

Jenny moved until she was slightly behind and between her companions. "♫Desmond and Ires, sittin' in a tree♪Kay I Ess Ess I En Gee♫" she teased as she decloaked. "Not that that shocks anyone, we all know the two of you went on a date. Anyway, sorry, I couldn't let you go alone. I would have done more back there for the fight, but it looked like the pair of you had it well in hand." She discharged all the excess energy she had built up while talking to them and waited to see if they had any plans for what to do next.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: July 26, 2012, 08:26:59 pm »

"Lisa, you speak quite a lot, did you know that?" he asked while chuckling.

While the lovebirds arrive, try to use the same trick used during the chase to the assassin to hear through the Labs' door (as in suit's extension).
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: July 26, 2012, 09:58:30 pm »

"I'm nervous, what can I say? It's not everyday that you personally have to stop a madman from possibly killing a whole city or destroying an entire building full of people with a bomb. Not to mention that I'm still new at this sort of thing..." She replied, rubbing the back of her head unconciously.

When Nick has cleared the lab door, have him do the same with the dangerous materials door. Look for some vents that someone could use to get into.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: July 26, 2012, 10:46:14 pm »

((Blah blah, Caellath trolling, blah blah blah. :P

I was sure we weren't wearing full masks-possibly only covering our eyes/a hood type deal. ))

I'm noticing a pattern here.
((I blame the details on our masks.  :P And, yep, was thinking it only covered our eyes. Heh.

Caellath, you troll!))

((Also, Desmond has a broken canine bone?  :-\))

The stroll down the halls wasn't as gloomy as it felt, now. As if touched by an angel, Ires felt like nothing would go wrong. Sure, the 'raiding' squad was taken care of, and sure, they were easily directing them to their boss.

But what could go wron-...

Jenny moved until she was slightly behind and between her companions. "♫Desmond and Ires, sittin' in a tree♪Kay I Ess Ess I En Gee♫" she teased as she decloaked.

Ires spun around to see her friend and heroic colleague right next to her with a jovial expression. She was cloaked all this time!

Wait...so that last raider didn't tri-...oh great.

"Not that that shocks anyone, we all know the two of you went on a date. Anyway, sorry, I couldn't let you go alone. I would have done more back there for the fight, but it looked like the pair of you had it well in hand."

"Eheh, you...saw th- wait. We didn't go on a date. Um, not in that kind of term...It was a dinner. A really nice dinner... And, you didn't see anything, it was just a kiss, okay?"

Well, at least Jenny knows. She's dependable.
You do know, that you are broadcasting every word you say, right?
What?!

Her hand felt the communicator, it was sent to the whole team.

"..."

Recover from shock.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: July 26, 2012, 10:56:30 pm »

Nicholas, who by that moment had already turned his comms on again after screwing around with the group enough, decided to poke Ires for the time being.
"Everyone knows Green is nailing you, no need to make it official. Oh wait, Lisa didn't know. My bad."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: July 26, 2012, 11:00:53 pm »

Lisa shrugged.

"I kinda got the picture when we were backstage at that stadium. I overheard her talking when I was under the stage checking for bombs. Eh, she can do whatever she wants. If she's happy with it, then good for you Ires.

Also, glad to hear your fine Jen. I was starting to get worried when I didn't hear from you in a while. How are the two lovebirds?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: July 26, 2012, 11:04:06 pm »

Nicholas, who by that moment had already turned his comms on again[...]
((Oh come on.  :P))

Ires wished she could project her feelings through the communicator to indicate just what she felt. Nick didn't get it.

"But...Desmond isn't."
Isn't...?
I don't know, he just feels...authentic.
Uh huh.

"Come to think of it, doesn't this place have any structural maps? Fire exit plans or something?"

And then search for a structural map.

Let Desmond decide.

"I kinda got the picture when we were backstage at that stadium. I overheard her talking when I was under the stage checking for bombs. Eh, she can do whatever she wants. If she's happy with it, then good for you Ires."
"At least someone understands."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: July 26, 2012, 11:04:17 pm »

Nicholas remembered Jenny, or Spectra, as she wanted to be called now.
"Oh yeah. How are you? Did you help them while invisible and convinced both your were a friendly ghost?

As for me, I got here before you guys and sent agent Holyshit to bring you guys in."
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: July 26, 2012, 11:08:50 pm »

Nicholas remembered Jenny, or Spectra, as she wanted to be called now.
"Oh yeah. How are you? Did you help them while invisible and convinced both your were a friendly ghost?

As for me, I got here before you guys and sent agent Holyshit to bring you guys in."

"If only he could hear your appreciation of his efforts...

"And, yes. Jenny was there all along, actually."

She turned off the comms only to tell this to the person in question. "You really had to say that?"

:-\

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: July 26, 2012, 11:19:13 pm »

"My outgoing coms are off, Ires. They have been since I started following you two, (except for a brief moment to report to Lisa, anyway >.>) so I wouldn't accidentally let those guys back there know I was with you. You're the one who gave the game up." Jenny had an expression known generally as 'cat eating the canary'. She turned her coms back on. "All of us are just fine, Nick, Lise. I've mainly just been hiding out and watching, waiting for them to need some discrete help. Nice to know you guys are here too, though. We'll meet up when we can."

To Ires and Desmond alone, she said, "No, really, it's good for you two. It's not like we can go out on dates with normal people." She sighed, somewhat melodramatically, as they waited for the elevator. "...That does mean my only choices are between Nick and Lisa, though, and I'm not into girls... Hey, Des. You worked with some of the big shots on the mission, didn't you? Think you could, ah, introduce me to some of them?" She looked at him and grinned.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: July 26, 2012, 11:22:31 pm »

"My outgoing coms are off, Ires. They have been since I started following you two, (except for a brief moment to report to Lisa, anyway >.>) so I wouldn't accidentally let those guys back there know I was with you. You're the one who gave the game up." Jenny had an expression known generally as 'cat eating the canary'.
((Oh, you. :3))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: July 26, 2012, 11:26:24 pm »

(:3

:3

:3)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: July 26, 2012, 11:32:33 pm »

((Gah, stop flirting and die! I want to get in!))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: July 26, 2012, 11:34:17 pm »

(...I never knew you were a necrophiliac, Spinal... >.>)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: July 26, 2012, 11:37:18 pm »

(...I never knew you were a necrophiliac, Spinal... >.>)
((0_o
*shudder*
What goes on in your mind man should not know.))
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 86