Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 86

Author Topic: Roll to Be Heroic (On hold)  (Read 177514 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic (Now available in colour)
« Reply #915 on: July 25, 2012, 04:59:38 pm »

"His words seem pretty truthful, and his face shows them."
That's one expressive gas mask!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: July 25, 2012, 05:14:45 pm »

"His words seem pretty truthful, and his face shows them."
That's one expressive gas mask!
((Hurr...forgot about that gas mask.

Well...you can see the eyes right? Through...those tinged holes in that mask.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: July 25, 2012, 05:52:35 pm »

Well, I envisioned it more like the Pyro's gas mask, but I suppose since he's talking (intelligibly), it wouldn't hurt to see enough of his eyes to tell what he's expressing.
You guys need to stop poking holes in my game :P

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: July 25, 2012, 07:11:59 pm »

"Desmond nodded. Let's go. We need to get everyone together."

He turned back to the man.

"I guess you're right. Neither of us would kill someone just like that. Broken bones, on the other hand, I'm just fine with..."

*Crackt!*

He wiped his hands, leaving the man insensible behind them.

"We've got to assume our every move is being monitored.

The question is, do we head for the labs and take the bait. I've not seen any bodies. Which means some people might still be alive....or it could just be a trap. We could cut and run, but then they win. I don't think I can allow that without a fight.

The game is rigged, no matter what we choose...I've always believed if you can't do something smart, do something right. I say, let's face them head on."

Desmond knew the people of this building-they were his coworkers, and many of them quick friends.

Aside from Barry.

He couldn't just leave them to whatever fate this mastermind had planned.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: July 25, 2012, 07:15:42 pm »

((Nicholas already freed the agents in the room he bashed in and communicated it to anyone still wondering.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: July 25, 2012, 09:13:48 pm »

Lisa sighed with relief when she saw the familiar mechanical outline of Firefighter.

"Nick! Man, I am glad to see you! It's quiet like the grave around here..."

After he was done talking to the agent, Lisa frowned with worry.

"Crane... Wasn't he the guy that you lot caught before I joined? Ohhhh, if he's loose and behind this mess, then that's real bad, to say the least. We need to do something before he cracks the vaults in the labs, and get some of the REAL nasty stuff in there."

She turned to the friendly agent next to her.

"You'd best go help the others. They need you more than we do right now. Get them to safety, and if you can, see if you can use the cameras to help us find Crane."

Lisa turned to look at the elevator and glanced at the cooler in her hands. She needed to put these somewhere safe, somewhere where Crane wouldn't really think to look...

"Hey Nick, can you give me a hand for a sec?"

Wait until the agent leaves, then use Nick's suit to boost myself to the emergency hatch of the elevator and hide the cooler on the top of the elevator. Tell Nick what's inside it and then follow him.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: July 26, 2012, 03:32:14 am »

((Nicholas already freed the agents in the room he bashed in and communicated it to anyone still wondering.))
((No, really? We all thought you had your comms off and were monologuing or speaking to the agents as you did turn them off before getting to the base.

Also, I didn't see anything that meant you speaking to us through those comms so....  :-\))

Ires nodded, they were between a rock and a hard place, and the best course of action was through.

"Cull them at the roots then. I'll take point?"

Head to the labs. Sneakily.

She put the communicator close to her mouth, for clarity, checking that it was only being sent to those she wished to receive. "Team, this is Ires. I'm with Desmond and we're heading for the...labs. Bottom floor. This is where their leader is, probably with the main force of whoever took over this place.

"Could we seal all possible exits?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic - Turn Ninety-Four! In which Admiral Ackbar cameos
« Reply #922 on: July 26, 2012, 07:35:39 am »

Agent Fortmüller uses the audio console to update the team on the situation before heading to the lifts, where he meets Lisa and Marc.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: July 26, 2012, 07:45:54 am »

The radio cackled with static, until Ires heard Nick's suave voice in it, reporting what else happened within the base, including revealing information about what lurked below.

"Err, it looks like I accidentally set my radio to receive incoming signals late...Heh, will you look at that.

"Well, it looks like we're facing more than just faceless thugs. Rogue agents, techie scientists, probably Barry...

"I love this job."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: July 26, 2012, 08:58:39 am »

Des liked this side of ires-cocky, confident, a bit of a swagger. It made him smile, and love her all the more.

"I know, right? I love this job...but the benefits of your company, truly Grade A." He commented, leaning over and spontanously planting a light kiss on her forehead.

"Let's go be good guys."

Action: Accompany Ires to the Labs. Sneakily!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: July 26, 2012, 09:01:04 am »

leaning over and spontanously planting a light kiss on her forehead.
((Mask-to-mask kiss?))
>Yes?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: July 26, 2012, 09:04:34 am »

((Blah blah, Caellath trolling, blah blah blah. :P

I was sure we weren't wearing full masks-possibly only covering our eyes/a hood type deal. ))

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: July 26, 2012, 06:01:18 pm »

((Blah blah, Caellath trolling, blah blah blah. :P

I was sure we weren't wearing full masks-possibly only covering our eyes/a hood type deal. ))

I'm noticing a pattern here.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: July 26, 2012, 06:15:43 pm »

I'm noticing a pattern here.
((What pattern? Aliens?))
>Yes?

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

I can't remember what the masks were supposed to be, full-face or half.  I guess if a cowl works for Batman it'll work for you.  Turn ninety-five!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Agent Maxwell struggles to her feet and gingerly rubs the back of her head.  Seeing Desmond and Ires sneakily heading towards the lift, she follows them.
Agent Reon and Agent Green spend some time discussing their next move, Desmond taking the time to knock out the gas masker with a hard knock to the nose and kiss Ires.  Finally they decide to head down to the labs, sneakily, calling up the lift when it turns out it's already on the bottom floor.
Agent Fortmüller and Agent Conners send Agent Holischuk to take care of the people freed in the command room, finding out at the same time that the people who designed the base had defensibility in mind when they installed just one elevator.  Lisa stores the cooler on top of the elevator car with Nicholas' help before they both head down.
The lift rumbles down to the bottom floor.
*Ding!  Third floor.  Laboratories, high-security storage vaults, and detention block.*
The somewhat rusty doors squeak open, revealing a pair of signs taped to the far wall.
[ <- LABS  |  DANGEROUS STUFF -> ]
[ PLEASE DON'T MIX THEM ]
Two closed doors stand on their right and left.  The room is otherwise bare.  The elevator squeals shut behind them and begins to head back up to the main level.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 08:50:02 pm by Remalle »
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 86