Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 86

Author Topic: Roll to Be Heroic (On hold)  (Read 177507 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic (Now available in colour)
« Reply #900 on: July 23, 2012, 07:41:48 pm »

Jenny attempts to wake up.

(Can't do anything else right now. By the way, did my cloaking stop when I got knocked out? Or in other words, can Dwar and Tir see me?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: July 23, 2012, 07:49:10 pm »

Lisa nodded thoughtfully. The team could handle themselves for now, but she had a priority with the case she was carrying.

"I need to get this somewhere safe before I go too far. If I can't get these stored safely, you'll have to do it. It contains 3 crystals, ones which were being taken by hired goons to the roof of the building we were protecting. I think it's for some kind of bomb, so we can't afford to loose these, understand?"

Take the cooler to a security room, or at least somewhere safe to keep it while I go elsewhere, preferably somewhere with a safe or something along those lines.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: July 23, 2012, 07:55:41 pm »

Jenny attempts to wake up.

(Can't do anything else right now. By the way, did my cloaking stop when I got knocked out? Or in other words, can Dwar and Tir see me?)
You're still invisible.  Technically you should have become visible as soon as you lost concentration (being knocked out), but then we couldn't have people tripping over you, could we?  (Also I totally forgot.)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: July 23, 2012, 07:56:56 pm »

(That's useful to know. So going by precedent that now means I don't have to concentrate on it when I do it; more like flipping a switch than holding a button down. :3)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: July 23, 2012, 07:58:58 pm »

That's useful to know.
Planning to spend a lot of time unconscious, are you?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: July 23, 2012, 08:01:40 pm »

(Nope. Just means that now I know that once I activate stealth mode I don't have to worry about getting knocked out of it or forgetting to concentrate on it and becoming visible. :3)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: July 23, 2012, 08:22:49 pm »

(It's a good point. Being able to know if your power keeps working if you are unconscious could be life or death if it means staying invisible while unconscious while a dangerous enemy is walking around your body, or if someone dies while carrying you for too long because you drained them to death unconsciously.)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: July 23, 2012, 08:27:30 pm »

Desmond looked into the mans eyes coldly.

"You know what I want. Talk. Why are you here? Where did everyone else go?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: July 24, 2012, 07:19:06 am »

Ires nocked another arrow and pointed it at the man's face - point blank.

"I'd like it if you'd answer clearly and concisely. The man doesn't want to be lied to." she said, trying to reinforce Desmond's point.

She didn't plan to let go of the arrow, but all this combat...her palms were sweaty.

((Contradictory logic ftw!  :P))

She glanced at the man she shot earlier. "Incompetent raiders. Tripping on your own two feet on flat ground."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic - Turn Ninety-Four! Wait, no it isn't.
« Reply #909 on: July 25, 2012, 03:52:56 pm »

This lack of turn brought to you by the fact that Caellath hasn't posted an action yet.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 04:07:13 pm by Remalle »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: July 25, 2012, 03:58:43 pm »

((My bad.))

Warn team about situation, move halfway to the place the enemy is holed.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic - Turn Ninety-Four! In which Admiral Ackbar cameos
« Reply #911 on: July 25, 2012, 04:38:45 pm »

Without further ado, turn the ninety-fourth!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Agent Maxwell [3] wakes up, spending a few moments blinking groggily.  She muses that she's going to be hurting quite a lot tomorrow morning.  Well, at least progress has been made.
Agent Conners nods to Agent Holischuk and shows him her cooler.
"I need to get this somewhere safe before I go too far.  If I can't get these stored safely, you'll have to do it.  It contains 3 crystals, ones which were being taken by hired goons to the roof of the building we were protecting.  I think it's for some kind of bomb, so we can't afford to loose these, understand?"
"Right.  Hmm... they'll probably be safe stored in the secure vaults on the bottom level."
Together they head for the lifts, where they meet Nicholas.
Agent Green glares at the man.
"You know what I want.  Talk.  Why are you here?  Where did everyone else go?"
"I'd like it if you'd answer clearly and concisely. The man doesn't want to be lied to," Agent Reon adds.
[3+1] "Isn't it obvious?  We took over here.  This is our base now.  Oh, and the boss said for you to go to the bottom floor.  The labs.  Now, get that damn arrow out of my face, I know you're not gonna shoot me in cold blood, hero."
Ires ignores his last jab and looks over at the guy with an arrow through his heart.
"Incompetent raiders.  Tripping on your own two feet on flat ground."
"Useless is more like it, for that one.  Hey, raiders, I like that.  Always wanted to be an archaeologist."
Agent Fortmüller uses the audio console to update the team on the situation before heading to the lifts, where he meets Lisa and Marc.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: July 25, 2012, 04:48:31 pm »

Jennifer tried to get back to her feet so she could continue to follow Ires and Desmond when they moved on.

Jennifer headed to the labs to check it out if Desmond and Ires didn't. Otherwise, she just followed them, rubbing at the back of her head to try and get the soreness out.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 07:18:56 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: July 25, 2012, 04:53:57 pm »

Ires quipped at the man's words before turning to face Desmond. "I wanted to be an archeologist too..."

"His words seem pretty truthful, and his face shows them." She ignored the note on her 'hero-ism' to not kill at point blank. They...did take over the base, but she couldn't just shoot him like that.

Well, not in a lethal strike.

"You think we should move ahead, or alert the rest?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: July 25, 2012, 04:56:57 pm »

"Hey agent Holyfunk, you could take care of the guys I just freed. They also said Crane is in the labs and it'll be dangerous there. Is there another way to get there aside from the obvious one?"

Ask the above, then if the "can't shoot in cold blood" man is found by Nicholas, shoot one of his kneecaps. Then the other.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 86