Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 86

Author Topic: Roll to Be Heroic (On hold)  (Read 177593 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic (We're back!)
« Reply #720 on: June 08, 2012, 07:47:34 pm »

"May have overdone it a little," Jenny noted sheepishly to herself.
((Are you aiming for something of a sheep character?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: June 08, 2012, 08:08:47 pm »

(Improve your vocabulary with SerCon. :P Specifically the 'no pride' part of the definition, as shutting down an entire city block when attempting to take a single elevator off the grid isn't exactly something to be proud of for a superhero.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: June 08, 2012, 08:16:09 pm »

(Improve your vocabulary with SerCon.)
((Uh...I actually know what "sheepishly" means. But thanks for spending your time looking for that nice link I won't open. :P))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: June 08, 2012, 08:27:58 pm »

(Sorry. Kneejerk reaction when someone makes a foolish statement/asks a foolish question.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: June 08, 2012, 08:42:51 pm »

(Sorry. Kneejerk reaction when someone makes a foolish statement/asks a foolish question.)
((No problem, I was expecting a comeback to my purposefully ridiculous question, but yours actually was better than I expected due to the inherent obliviousness. :P ))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: June 08, 2012, 08:51:21 pm »

(Mmm. Not really in the mood to be needled right now, Cael. I woke up at 6:12 AM today - giving me about four hours of sleep - so I had time for coffee before leaving the house at 7:00 AM to work until 3:00 PM moving, splitting, sawing, loading, and stacking extremely heavy pieces of wood in the hot sun, so I'm exhausted, physically and mentally, and a bit touchy.)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: June 08, 2012, 08:52:21 pm »

Now now, no in-fighting between the supers. Not until Cael goes rogue.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: June 08, 2012, 08:55:29 pm »

(Mmm. Not really in the mood to be needled right now, Cael.-snipwork-.)
((I am terribly sorry...Ok, maybe not terribly, but sorry anyway. I thought you were in a good mood for some friendly nabbing >.>

Disregard my statements. Also, are you a lumberjack? That last question was serious by the way.))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: June 08, 2012, 09:09:46 pm »

(Normally I don't mind a bit of harmless ribbing with people I like, but I have trouble not lashing out at people when I'm stressed. Sorry about that. :-\ As for being a lumberjack, no, though I wish I got paid for it. >.> My grandpa is 74, and I can't let him do that work by himself in good conscience, even if I thoroughly dislike it and it tires me no end.)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: June 08, 2012, 09:48:12 pm »

I might as well sign up for the wait list. This mission looks like it has a higher-than-usual chance for mortality.

Name: Jason
Description: A young man of average build, 6' 2, with brown hair and hazel eyes. He wears T-shirts and jeans, and nothing else. He is fascinated with computers and cosmology. Nerdy, but not socially awkward.
Background: He is smart and good with computers, but lacks ambition. As a result, he has only a high school diploma. He works with a tech support firm, and had traveled to the office building to show yet another user how to install Microsoft Office when the explosion happened.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: June 08, 2012, 10:03:32 pm »

Sure.  I'll kill someone to make room for you ;)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: June 08, 2012, 10:29:44 pm »

But I'm 3rd on the waiting list.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: June 08, 2012, 11:42:36 pm »

"Gah... Perfect... Give me a hand guys, we're gonna make some room."

Get away from the buildings and the worst of the crowds and then get the guards to help me make a large amount of space around the suitcase, and once that's done, send one of them to go get one of the other supers working with me to help.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: June 09, 2012, 11:03:56 am »

"How many people in spy suits and how many in masks?

And...did any of those masked spies follow any of those that went the other way of the crowd?"

Ask and receive.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: June 14, 2012, 12:33:45 am »

Bumping this...

As Steel Wall began tearing the roof of the elevator asunder, he idly wondered what sort of tie he would wear on his next date with Ires. Plain, dependable blue? Solid black with green stripes? Or perhaps the swirly patterned cream white one.

Decisions, decisions...
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 12:37:44 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 86