Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 86

Author Topic: Roll to Be Heroic (On hold)  (Read 177599 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic (We're back!)
« Reply #690 on: June 04, 2012, 02:15:22 pm »

"Alright, mostly all staff are in the lobby...causing a commotion. I've overheard them talking about you, Jen and Nick. Looks like you've made a name of yourselves.

Most believe it is a test of some sort, a fire drill. Ill try to persuade them to leave for the moment, just so they won't interfere. And get in the way of harm."

Persuade crowd to disperse quietly and peacefully, for the moment and a day.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: June 04, 2012, 02:20:26 pm »

"...They're not still calling me Flash Light, are they?" Jenny asked with a sigh.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: June 04, 2012, 02:40:51 pm »

"Well, yes. And they know Nicky there by the one with the giant powered suit. You're the only celebrity here, Jen!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: June 04, 2012, 02:44:29 pm »

Jenny shook her head. That name would probably haunt her forever. "That's kind of ironic considering my preferred power is invisibility," she joked. "Well, maybe you, Connors, and Green will luck out here and make names for yourselves, too."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: June 04, 2012, 02:47:14 pm »

Ires mumbled under her breath, waiting for the rest to list their ideas. "If only I can change mine. Straight Arrow. Well, at least it's neutral..."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: June 04, 2012, 03:55:04 pm »

"I may just be getting paranoid, but..."
Nicholas searches his suit's database, also connecting to the net and scanning for anything, including footage, photos and notes related to the man. Something made him feel paranoid, and checking twice would be better than taking needless risks.

He also checks if he can connect to the traffic cameras and watch the car's movement.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 03:57:01 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: June 04, 2012, 07:27:25 pm »

"I'm not going to be much help here unless I have a target. We need to get these people out of here ASAP, they are the prime target of a bomb right now. They need to move soon before anyone unsavory gets an idea.

HQ, can you reroute a feed of the cameras covering the lobby to my mask so I can watch the whole crowd?"

Have HQ give me a video feed from the cameras covering the enterance and use them to help watch over the whole crowd. If I can't get a feed, watch the crowd anyway. Look for people who stand out or who are trying to hide their face.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: June 05, 2012, 11:05:52 am »

"I liked Huntress better, personally..." Desmond said quietly to Ires, smiling.

He kept looking at the crowd-he would wait till Ires got their attention, then scanned for whomever was out of place.

Action: Scan the crowd again for suspicious characters while Ires has their attention.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic - Turn Seventy-One! In which people exit the building
« Reply #698 on: June 05, 2012, 05:45:04 pm »

It is now turn seventy-one.

Spoiler: Mapses, yess (click to show/hide)

Agent Maxwell reported.  "Most of the people with suitcases are clear, but I felt something from one of them.  Impossible to tell which one in that press of bodies, though.  Maybe if he or she separated from the pack, I could tell you more."
She then waited for someone to come up with a plan.
Agent Reon tried to get the crowd to leave the building in some sort of order.  [4] With some grumbling the crowd formed a few lines for the door.
Agent Fortmüller ignored the crowd below him, opting instead to try and figure out the identity of the agent who'd just left.  [2] The name just wasn't coming, and he hadn't gotten a picture of his face.  Shrugging, he tried hacking the traffic cameras around the area to watch his movements, [2-1] but without Lisa's help he was lost, unable to figure out where to even begin.
Agent Conners got a video feed from one of the security cameras covering the entrances and analyzed the lines leaving the building.  [hidden spot check] Nobody acting strangely in the lines... but she caught a short glimpse of a man walking quickly the other way, towards the inside of the building.  Switching quickly between feeds she was able to watch him heading for the southern stairwell.  It was one of the men who'd been entering the building earlier, but she didn't recognize him other then that.
Agent Green stood slightly to the side as the lines exited the building, quickly scanning each person as they left.  [hidden spot check] He saw the person he'd seen moments ago, heading for the northern stairwell, suitcase in hand.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: June 05, 2012, 05:59:35 pm »

Go the way the car went and follow it. The traffic must have made it go slower than a man in powered armor leaping from rooftop to rooftop. If it fails, go back to the building.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: June 05, 2012, 08:03:02 pm »

"Man with a suitcase, heading towards south stairwell. I'm moving to intercept. Everyone stay cool so we don't panic these guys incase they have something nasty."

Calmly jogging over to the enterance of the south stairs, Lisa called out firmly but steadily.

"Sir, we have a drill underway, I'm afraid you must leave the building for the time being, no exceptions."

Intercept the south running dude and calmly turn him back outside. Watch his hands carefully behind my mask and act casual.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: June 05, 2012, 10:27:17 pm »

Continue directing the crowd, while...

Ires nodded at Desmond's idea. "It did sound better, actually..."

...thanking them for their participation!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: June 06, 2012, 02:15:33 pm »

"Suspicious character moving up the Northern Stairwell. I'm heading up the stairs."

Action: Covertly pursue the man going up the Northern Stairwell
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: June 06, 2012, 03:43:13 pm »

"Understood; moving to intercept." Jenny ran to the northern stairwell to try and cut the man off.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic - Turn Seventy-Two! In which Nicholas chases cars
« Reply #704 on: June 06, 2012, 10:25:33 pm »

Seventy-second turn.

Spoiler: Maps. (click to show/hide)

Agent Fortmüller leapt from roof to roof in pursuit of the car!  [6] He spotted his target and with a single bound jumped high into the air, landing on the hood and destroying it.  A few cars swerved to avoid Nicholas' suddenly-stopped target, one sideswiping a lamp post and spinning out, blocking the entire road.
Agent Conners switched off the video feed to her face mask and jogged up behind the man on the southern stairwell, saying "Sir, we have a drill underway, I'm afraid you must leave the building for the time being, no exceptions."
He paused, turned, and smiled placatingly, hands slightly raised.
"Ok, I'm on my way out.  I was wondering why everyone was leaving, you know."
As he walked back to the entrance with Lisa, he waited until they were in a blind spot relative to the other heroes, and took a swing at her with his suitcase.  (4-1) She was ready and blocked with her forearms, starting to give chase as he ran off back towards the stairwell.
Agent Reon continued herding the crowd into rough lines.
"Please proceed in a calm and orderly fashion... yes, this is a drill... thank you for your cooperation..."
Agent Green radioed "Suspicious character moving up the Northern Stairwell. I'm heading up the stairs," as he followed the man as stealthily as possible.  [2] The man looked behind him and spotted Desmond hiding behind a fake plastic tree, and sped up slightly.  Desmond continued following him as he headed up to the second floor.
Agent Maxwell acknowledged Desmond, "Understood; moving to intercept," and moved to the northern stairwell.  Looking down, she caught a glimpse of the man looking up at her; he moved underneath her and she heard the sound of the door beneath her opening and closing.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 03:25:26 am by Remalle »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 86