Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 86

Author Topic: Roll to Be Heroic (On hold)  (Read 177451 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic (Now with 100% more maps!)
« Reply #210 on: April 08, 2012, 05:48:12 pm »

Nicholas giggled.

"Well, how comfortable would you be with a video of Huntress in her undies - with some interesting close-ups and highlights, I must say - being uploaded to a certain video-sharing site? You know, just checking how you would feel if that happened."

Search for another guard and shoot him with a dart.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 10:18:02 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 08, 2012, 09:09:47 pm »

Saunter up those stairs, pointing my gun at everything that moves..

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 08, 2012, 10:13:17 pm »

Ires smiled before subtly holding up her transceiver, making it look like one of the Guards' radio. "Don't do it! Please!" Both as a reply to that snarky Nicholas and to the Guards in front of her, then lowering the radio. "Don't shoot! Let him pass. He means no harm."

Act to not raise suspicion.

Then follow it up with a combo by Desmond!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 11:14:25 pm by Tiruin »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 08, 2012, 11:10:02 pm »

"Yeah, do what the lady says and nobody gets hurt!" Desmond says, in his best 'villain voice'. Which sounds something like a cheesy 1950's gangster film.

Between 'lady' and 'says', though, he had already begun to make his move...

At the same time, he spun Iraes around and away like they were dancing, giving her the time to draw her bow and fire on the other pair. An ambush at speeds faster than the Human eye could register...

Action: Sneaky rush the North Pair at super-speed, absorbing any hits. Knock em out.

Iraes should ambush the other pair as well.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic - Turn Twenty-Two! In which people get shot.
« Reply #214 on: April 09, 2012, 04:39:28 pm »

Dwarmin, I don't know what you meant by "north pair", so I sent you towards the east pair of guards.  Time for turn twenty-two.  Hey, it alliterates!

The HUD map changes with a beep.
Ground Floor

Top Floor

In the room with the terminals,
Agent Maxwell listens for any sound as she keeps her view on the monitors.  She doesn't hear anything but the sound of Mission Control telling her what to type, and in just a minute she's hacked her way into the security system.
"Thanks, Flash Light, we can now intercept the data from the security network and see what's going on everywhere in the mansion."

Downstairs in the north room,
Agent Fortmüller blackmails Ires over his radio link as he searches for someone to shoot.  He enters the central room where Ires and Desmond are and [4+1] darts one of the guards in the back as his fellow agents burst into action themselves.  The guard he darted falls quickly.
Agent Jackson heads upstairs, pistol at the ready, but doesn't see any guards.  He finds himself in a living room, with doors to the south and east, but nothing of interest immediately visible.

In the central room,
Agent Reon says "Don't do it!  Please!  Don't shoot!  Let him pass.  He means no harm."  [6+1] The guards back off, but one of them still radios in the situation when he thinks the heroes aren't looking.
Agent Green tries a "villain voice" but only manages a Boston accent.  "Yeah, do what the lady says and nobody gets hurt!"  Halfway through the sentence he spins about and rushes the two guards that had come in the front door, [2] missing the first and [2-1] missing the second, leaving his guard open.  The two guards open fire with their pistols, but the bullets simply bounce off of Desmond.
The north guard is shot by Nicholas and passes out quickly.
At the same time, Ires tries shooting the south guard, [2+1] hitting him in the leg and dropping him.  He struggles to fire back, (5-1-1) but between the pain and Ires dodging he nearly misses.  Ires takes a grazing shot to her right hip.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 04:41:09 pm by Remalle »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 09, 2012, 04:48:24 pm »

Activate speed mode.
Charge southwards and prepare to katana everything in my path.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 09, 2012, 04:50:49 pm »

From behind him, Desmond heard a gunshot-and Iraes wince in pain. It makes him angry. He redoubles his efforts...releasing just a bit more of his power than he might have intended.

Action: Disable my two guards with all due haste. Don't go so easy on them!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 09, 2012, 04:54:11 pm »

Nicholas' smile disappears as soon as it appeared as Ires is shot. A very malicious grin creeps up instead.

"Oh my, my. It seems you are quite the impolite people...I'll be sure to teach you proper manners."

Dart the next guard.
Note to myself: Keep the dart attachment and add a bayonet to the rifle.

And yes, nevermind the fact Nicholas had just been blackmailing Reon.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 09, 2012, 04:55:27 pm »

"Thanks, Control. Keep me posted." Jenny decloaks and waits to vent the electromagnetic waves before leaving.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 09, 2012, 08:22:25 pm »

"Don't shoot! Don't shoot!" Ires babbled on...

Disable by arrow fire! Aim for their radios or communication devices first.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Turn twenty-three.  Finally, maps of the entire place!

The HUD map now shows the entire mansion.
First Floor

Second Floor

Third Floor

Fourth Floor

On the second floor,
Agent Jackson readies his katana and goes fast as he goes through the south door.  He finds himself in another empty living room, with stairs going up and doors to the north, east, and south.  Thomas has fifteen minutes of 4x speed, his time, left.

On the ground floor,
Agent Green, incensed by Ires' shooting, stops holding back on the two guards.  [6] [2-1] He bashes the first one across the room, where he crashes into a wall and stops moving, but misses the second one and leaves himself vulnerable again.  The guard decides to drop his gun and draws a taser.
Agent Fortmüller forgets all about his earlier blackmail attempts as Ires is shot.  He grins sadistically.
"Oh my, my.  It seems you are quite the impolite people... I'll be sure to teach you proper manners."
He aims for the guard that had just shot Ires and [3+1] hits him with a dart, in a none-too-comfortable place.  The tranq'd guard starts to sway.
Agent Reon grimaces through the pain.
"Don't shoot!  Don't shoot!"
She ignores her own advice and shoots at the remaining guards, attempting to destroy their radios.  [2+1] [2+1-1] An arrow bounces off of the radio of the guard fighting Desmond, causing it to crackle slightly, but the pain causes her to miss the second shot.
The drugged and arrowed guard tries to shoot at Nicholas, (2-2) but shoots himself in the foot.  He passes out.

On the top floor,
Agent Maxwell turns visible again and lets go of enough energy to stop glowing before she leaves the room.  Back in the hallway, she sees and hears nobody.
"This is Control again.  Looks like our target is holed up with three guards in a danger room in the south-west corner of the top floor."

« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 04:13:26 pm by Remalle »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic (Now with even more maps!)
« Reply #221 on: April 10, 2012, 02:12:47 pm »

Desmond grinned, taking a step back, and motioning toward the guard with a mocking wave of the hand.

Action: Bait the guard into lunging, then catch him in a wrist lock and disarm his taser, knocking him out if successful.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 10, 2012, 02:14:17 pm »

Nicholas keeps smiling and walks towards the drugged guard.

"Well, hello there, good ol' friend. I want you to meet my foot. Foot, meet this gentleman's lower parts and please be gentle."

Kick the unconscious guard in the crotch and follow up with a dart to the remaining one. If Desmond has already disabled the remaining guard, just kick the drugged guard's balls once more.
>Yes?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 10, 2012, 03:33:48 pm »

Go up and start katanaing.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 10, 2012, 05:27:13 pm »

Jenny cloaks and heads into the center room of the top floor to take out the guard on the map there. The less enemies up here by the time the others are done fighting, the better for everyone involved.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 86