Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 86

Author Topic: Roll to Be Heroic (On hold)  (Read 177385 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic (sometimes it even updates)
« Reply #1215 on: October 19, 2012, 11:15:03 pm »

"I suppose they're the cause of all this noise?" Ires said, nudging Desmond while pointing out the black-suited men, reaching for her communicator.

"What's going on, anyone?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: October 19, 2012, 11:42:02 pm »

Jenny continued to watch and wait for an opportunity to make herself useful.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: October 20, 2012, 12:26:30 am »

((Really glad I tossed that flashbang now, seeing those shooting rolls... That would have hurt.))

Lisa nodded at the couple and quickly walked past them.

"Sorry for the disturbance. There's gunmen outside so stay low, quiet and hidden and you'll be fine."

Hearing her radio crackle to life with Ires on the other end, Lisa quickly answered.

"Well there you are. I've just made a escape from a trapped street from some gunmen in black. I'm going to give them a piece of my mind when they come after me. What about you?"

Make my way to the front door quickly and prepare an ambush for my captors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: October 20, 2012, 12:39:51 am »

"I'm betting they answered you a 'no' through the harmony of a gunshot, right?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: October 20, 2012, 12:54:12 am »

"Hello people. I just ruined the day of another man in powered armor by destroying two of his weapons. I'm on a terrific mood." Nicholas says with a grin inside his armor. The next time, he's getting a little extra impact dampening and cushioning for his armor, though.

Tranquilize the good men with the tranq darts. Knock another down with the shaft of the war axe.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: October 20, 2012, 03:26:44 am »

"Yeah, they weren't too happy about the flashbang. If you heard 3 gunshots, those were for me. I didn't see if they had bigger guns than handguns, but if you come across a street with two wire fences across the ends, don't touch the fences. They're electrified."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: October 20, 2012, 10:55:54 pm »

"All fences we've seen are somehow electric in nature...Hey Des, I don't think they can see us from here - the black suits that is. You think you can work with them and I'll try keeping an eye out for Mr. Magenta back there?" Ires said, pointing in the location of the color-code speaking man. That one with the armband. The Magenta armband.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: October 28, 2012, 04:25:03 pm »

I forgot that Dwarmin's not around.  Anyone want to play for him?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: October 28, 2012, 04:36:51 pm »

((OOC: Uh, I'm still sort of around, but busy, depressed...and won't be around for long, anyway.

Things are not going okay for me IRL, not at all, as I'm sure someone will tell you soon enough. I'll do a phone in action. Sorry for holding up the game. :( ))

Desmond nodded, sprinting into action.

Action: Knock down those black clad men, Help Nicholas.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: October 28, 2012, 04:42:29 pm »

I'm really sorry to hear that, take as much time as you need for things to get better.  (Also it wasn't you holding the game up, it was me.)
Turn up soon.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic - Turn One Hundred Twenty-One! In which something happens
« Reply #1225 on: October 28, 2012, 06:59:22 pm »

Turn eleven squared.

Agent Reon communicates back-and-forth with Lisa.  Eventually she turns to Desmond.  "Hey Des, I don't think they can see us from here - the black suits that is.  You think you can work with them and I'll try keeping an eye out for Mr. Magenta back there?"
He doesn't answer, mainly because he's already sprinting into the fray.
Agent Maxwell watches.  And waits.
Agent Fortmüller addresses his assembled enemies.  "Hello people.  I just ruined the day of another man in powered armor by destroying two of his weapons.  I'm in a terrific mood."
[4+1] [4+1-1] [1+1-2] He fires off three quick darts which put down two men, then [1] swings the shaft of his axe at a third, who ducks.  The axe hits the ground and the head falls off.
Agent Green springs up beside Nicholas, [6] bashing a foe into the electric fence with his shield.  There are two left on this side of the fence, and another four on the other side.  Nobody shoots.

Agent Conners reassures the terrified mother and child, who head off to hide in the basement.  After some communication with Ires, she takes position beside the door, her pistol at the ready, waiting for the next person to enter the house.  Nobody enters.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 08:04:53 pm by Remalle »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: October 28, 2012, 07:26:18 pm »

((1st: How did I get a fractured leg bone inside power armor? 2nd: Please add this to my status spoiler:))
Quote from: Notes
- More cushioning and shock-absorbtion
 - Axe is to be rebuilt/optimized by me

Keep tranquilizing people through darts and the ancient art of bashing the back of people's head with an open palm. Get the axe fixed once again.

"I'll personally make all my equipment now. Lazy idiots and cheap work." Nicholas mumbled, frowning at the axe.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: October 28, 2012, 08:02:53 pm »

((1st: How did I get a fractured leg bone inside power armor?
Such are the mysteries of the RTD.  Ponder them and you may be enlightened.
2nd: Please add this to my status spoiler:))
Done.
"I'll personally make all my equipment now. Lazy idiots and cheap work." Nicholas mumbled, frowning at the axe.
Didn't you make that axe yourself?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: October 28, 2012, 08:42:33 pm »

Such are the mysteries of the RTD.  Ponder them and you may be enlightened.
((I am disappointed by your lousy excuse, Remalle. Very disappointed.))
Didn't you make that axe yourself?
((I think it was partly requisitioned/assembled by the agency due to the fact the head fell off.))
>Yes?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: October 28, 2012, 10:17:28 pm »

Lisa shrugged as she moved on. Apparently they must have something else on their minds, by the sounds of it, it appeared to be her teammates.

Leave through a window that's outside the electric fence zone, after checking there's noone in sight of course, and circle around to the trapped street to see what's going on. Get ready to help my team if need be.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 86