Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 86

Author Topic: Roll to Be Heroic (On hold)  (Read 177421 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic (sometimes it even updates)
« Reply #1110 on: August 17, 2012, 06:59:26 pm »

That... wasn't supposed to happen. Jenny aimed at his head next. Maybe a headshot would stop him from regenerating... she thought. "Don't touch him, Des! I got a bad feeling about it!" she warned as she took the shot.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: August 17, 2012, 07:00:13 pm »

Arthur Crane grabs Desmond's hand.  "Ha.  Shake on it?"
((I don't think-

:C))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: August 17, 2012, 07:20:14 pm »

((@GM: Hey Remalle. I said especifically "aim", I wanted a bonus to the next shot or threaten him, not shoot right away. Notice that everytime I want to shoot, I write to shoot or fire.))
Whoops, sorry.  I thought
(If nobody else has any better suggestions in about four hours I'm going to see if I can headshot Crane with this rifle. Just fair warning.)
((Just tear one of his feet/legs off, I'll take care of the other.))
meant you were going to shoot.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: August 17, 2012, 07:36:41 pm »

((@Remalle: I was going to wait for the result of SerCon's shot, so I picked just aiming for this turn. The fact the sniper rifle was heavy didn't pass over my head.

So no, no shooting for this turn.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: August 17, 2012, 07:54:06 pm »

Desmond turned to face Crane.

He didn't seem so tough.

"Everyone hold your fire, and make some room...

You. Tell us where you've got our friends. And Barry. This doesn't have to get any more violent."

Desmond didn't know what powers the man had-but he would certainly be the first to face them. He grasped Cranes hand in his own and smiled. He waved the others away.

He felt energy building within him. Frustration, anger, fear...

Action: Go for a friendly handshake! Prepare an explosive surprise to emanate from my body, in case he tries anything.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: August 17, 2012, 09:53:50 pm »

Lisa frowned as she shook the electric gun slightly and then her eyes widened as she saw the hole in his knee heal completely in seconds. She quickly reprogrammed the gun to a more lethal state.

"What the hell are you? How did you do that?"

Prepare a lethal shot and protect Desmond if something bad happens!

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: August 18, 2012, 01:17:58 am »

Since you insist, I've edited the turn to better reflect Caellath's action.  This will likely be my last post for the week.  Have fun!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: August 18, 2012, 06:40:09 am »

Ires relaxed as she saw Desmond's face from behind Crane. That quick second flash of emotion told her everything.

Move into a better position to strike at Crane's wrists if he proves hostile.

If not, diplomacy, as before!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: August 24, 2012, 11:22:27 pm »

bumpey...bump...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: August 24, 2012, 11:39:44 pm »

I think Remalle will be back tomorrow or the day after. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: August 26, 2012, 07:49:22 pm »

I'm back!  The past week was kind of the best time of my life.  However, as I was writing the next turn, I noticed Caellath hasn't submitted an action yet.  That means no turn for you!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 07:51:46 pm by Remalle »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: August 26, 2012, 08:23:08 pm »

((The turn is still pretty confusing since Remalle insisted in keeping that thing about a dislocated shoulder without Nicholas firing. Even the old geezer is talking about firing when Nicholas didn't fire a round. So I'm a bit confused as to what to do.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: August 27, 2012, 08:29:55 pm »

Waiting for things.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 08:38:26 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Heroic - Turn One Hundred Eleven! In which the GM is back.
« Reply #1123 on: August 28, 2012, 07:21:04 pm »

There's a disappointing lack of posts in my absence.  Oh well.  The game reaches turn eleventy-one today!

Agent Reon looks between Desmond and Crane with horror.
"What do we have that belonged to you?"
He doesn't answer, but the look on Desmond's face reassures Ires.  She gets ready to strike at his wrists if he tries anything.
Agent Maxwell takes aim at Crane's head and fires again, [4] blistering and burning his jaw and the lower half of his face.  With a sizzling and sucking noise the flesh and skin flow back into place and reform.
Arthur Crane glares wordlessly at Jenny.
Agent Green says "Everyone hold your fire, and make some room... you.  Tell us where you've got our friends.  And Barry.  This doesn't have to get any more violent."
Desmond tentatively shakes his hand, and Crane smiles.
"You're right, it really doesn't.  Your friends are being held in a... secure location, to be revealed when I'm safely out of here, et cetera, known only by me.  You know the drill.  This has really been a pleasure, but I must be on my way."
He extends his hand to the rest of the team as he edges towards the door.
Agent Conners' eyes widen as she watches Crane's wounds heal themselves.  She programs a lethal charge into the electric rifle and covers Crane as he leaves.
Agent Fortmüller pops his shoulder back in and ponders repairing one of the damaged suits lying around the lab.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: August 28, 2012, 07:26:11 pm »

"Hold it right there Crane! How exactly will you contact us if we let you out of here?"

She circles around quickly to block the doorway.

"You're not leaving until we get answers!"

Block the doorway and demand answers!
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 86