Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The unnamed game of the unnamed world (world creation suggestion game)  (Read 909 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

Eon upon countless eon you have been here, where ever here is. Its so boring too. Comparable to sitting in a pitch black room, if this place (area?) had color, breath, or depth.

"I need contrast"

Your words, if you could call the force that came into existence for that instance word, came out hollow and bland, showing the wear of time on your mind, if you had a physical form that contained such a simple thing.

"Hmmm."

Though you 'hum' came out the same way as the last, there was a slight difference. You had an 'idea'. You wanted a physical form. You wanted it bad enough for it to fall into being around you. It felt comfortable. Almost as though this was what you looked like before age and time striped away old memories.

"Hmmm."

Memories began to flow back into you drop by drop until, at last, you knew what you were like long before. You had regained your long lost personality. The memories also filled you with needs. The need to be know. The need to exercise your 'power'. The need to NOT BE BORED!

WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE?
WHAT ARE YOUR QUALITIES?
WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO CREATE FIRST?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..