Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXXII - E3 - Game Over - Scum Victory  (Read 81900 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXXII - D2 - Looks Like The Cop ... Just Croaked [7/9]
« Reply #240 on: April 05, 2012, 01:17:47 pm »

Zomara, your posts are absolutely, utterly devoid of content. All you've done since getting in was make a reasonless vote and spend many posts philosophizing. Please do something useful.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 05, 2012, 03:16:57 pm »

In that case, Dariush, or whom ever else cares to answer, what would be considered content?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 05, 2012, 04:28:33 pm »

Scelly:
Replacement Please
That went fast. Extend so we can have a look at the replacement.

Zomara:
And I don't expect changing my vote will change much more that who is at risk of being removed.
Currently, 3 votes are on Dariush, 2 are on DrPhibes and 2 are on you (I could be mistaken. Mod: Votecount please). Without your vote it's a three-way tie.

Its bad in my opinion because it shows a lack of foresight and careful thought.
Then foresee and think carefully next time instead of complaining about it. You can't change your behaviour by complaining.

I tell you all because its the only way I can think of relevantly continuing the conversation so I can do some active scumhunting of my own.
You could for example (re)read this thread, find some odd behaviour that hasn't been noticed yet, and point that out, demanding an explanation. You could also back up your vote with some evidence, or change your vote and base the change on reasons.

In that case, Dariush, or whom ever else cares to answer, what would be considered content?
I'd say that active content would be scumhunting and its results, basically the kind of stuff that Dariush is also failing to display.

Dariush:
Zomara, your posts are absolutely, utterly devoid of content. All you've done since getting in was make a reasonless vote and spend many posts philosophizing. Please do something useful.
Dariush, your posts are absolutely, utterly devoid of content. All you've done since getting in was make some OMGUS votes and spend many posts ICing and being a stuck-up smartass. Please do something useful. Hypocrite.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 05, 2012, 10:34:40 pm »

Extend.

zomara:
Who do you think is scum?

Content is anything that answers the above question. Usually it takes the form of questions aimed at examining behavior and getting inside someone's head. If you have no suspects, grab someone and try to figure them out.

Dr.Phibes, I still want to know who you suspect other than Dariush and why you're not doing anything about them.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Votecount! Searching for a replacement for Scelly9 now.

Dr.Phibes [2]: Strategia, Dariush
Dariush [3]: MagmaMcFry, Dr.Phibes, zomara0292
zomara0292 [2]: Irony Owl, Scelly9

Day extended! Day ends Monday!

Well! Looks like the LCS forums picked up in activity. Wonder what happened that caused everyone to disappear?

... Oh, the beta for the new Globe of Gibbing expansion started a few days ago. Well then.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

... Oh, the beta for the new Globe of Gibbing expansion started a few days ago. Well then.
You know you have a problem when you're both the best equipped warlock on your realm and possibly the most cash in the entire realmpool.

Dammit mom.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 07, 2012, 04:46:48 pm »

Good thing you guys make the most of that extension.

Wait, you're not? Well damn.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 07, 2012, 04:55:02 pm »

I'm here. Just... mainly waiting on Phibes and Strategia. And zomara. I guess waiting is a bad strategy, but it is the weekend.

PHIBES, I'm still waiting on your answer to my question.

STRATEGIA, I'm still waiting on that content you promised.

ZOMARA, I'm still waiting on that content you were supposedly interested in producing.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 07, 2012, 05:04:46 pm »

ZOMARA, I'm still waiting on that content you were supposedly interested in producing.
Ok then. IronyOwl, I hope you don't mind me using you to test this out. Why do you think I am scum?
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 07, 2012, 07:55:35 pm »

zomara:
Ok then. IronyOwl, I hope you don't mind me using you to test this out. Why do you think I am scum?
You're passive and jumpy, like you know you've done something wrong and are waiting for people to find out about it, and you don't seem especially interested in finding scum. That sounds like a scum mindset to me.

As an example, upon being voted for the very first time you began scrambling to tell us all that you're a noob to avoid being lynched. As another example, your one and only suspicion is Dariush for "being a dick," and you've even openly admitted to stealing the reasoning from someone else on that.

Also DARIUSH, where the fuck are you? The noobs are about to lynch your ass, and you don't have anything to say to stop them? And don't give me this "I tried to be helpful but they're wiseasses" shit, as an IC it's in your job description to deal with wiseass, smartass, dumbass, and/or assass noobs.

Plus, I find your case on McFry weak as fuck, by which I mean I don't know what it is but think he's town. Get in here and convince me he's scum.

Strategia

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheese is essential to any successful fortress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 07, 2012, 08:33:44 pm »

It's surprisingly hard for me to get any kind of reads from D1, given that two of the most active players got killed, McFry and Dariush were wall-of-texting back and forth, Phibes is an idiot, and drakon and Scelly got replaced (well, drakon got replaced twice, and Scelly still needs a replacement, so between them they've both been replaced).

Dariush, would it be possible for you to get over yourself, calm down and stop calling the newbs goatfuckers (as amusing as it is, it's making it harder to get a read on anyone)? Why are they scum? Why aren't you scum?

McFry, beyond refusing to answer a question (which wasn't a really good one anyway IMO), and calling the newbs goatfuckers, why is Dariush scum? Besides Dariush, who do you think is scum, and why?

zomara, what made you jump on the Dariush bandwagon, other than his colourful language?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 08, 2012, 06:00:00 am »

Also DARIUSH, where the fuck are you? The noobs are about to lynch your ass, and you don't have anything to say to stop them? And don't give me this "I tried to be helpful but they're wiseasses" shit, as an IC it's in your job description to deal with wiseass, smartass, dumbass, and/or assass noobs.

Plus, I find your case on McFry weak as fuck, by which I mean I don't know what it is but think he's town. Get in here and convince me he's scum.
But I did try to be helpful! They just didn't listen!!!

Now seriously, what are the cases on me? Zomara admitted he voted me because he slanderously thinks I'm a dick, Dr.Scummes got his brains fucked with a shovel when he said I'm scum because I answered 'I'm not scum' to Scummiac's 'Why are you scum(m)?' question and McScum, alternately known as (verbatim) The Grand Emperor Of Shit And Fucking Vomit... uhhhh....

McScum, remind me why exactly are you voting me? All you mentioned is 'I'm doing no coherent scumhunting'. By that, I assume, you mean that your caved-in brain is just unable to comprehend the depth of my efforts. The alternative, of course, is that you're very, very stupid scum. Did you even read my points against Scummes's utter bullfuckshitty assgoatfuckbrainless vomiteyefucking imbecility on D1, especially about him watching me with those shit-covered eyes?

Dariush, would it be possible for you to get over yourself, calm down and stop calling the newbs goatfuckers (as amusing as it is, it's making it harder to get a read on anyone)? Why are they scum? Why aren't you scum?
I didn't call anybody a goatfucker this game. Not a soul. Sure, I mentioned assgoatfuckbrainlessness, but that just isn't the same.
Scummes is scum because I became certain of his scummitude after his 'how do I know you're not scum' post, then he ignored a post detailing why that's bullshit, voted me for no reason whatsoever and then things got worse. The Grand Fuckshit is scum because of his lazyass question, extreme overreaction to my answer, and then things got worse.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 08, 2012, 06:05:04 am »

And Fucking Vomit
Please keep your fetishes out of the game, 'mkay?

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 08, 2012, 07:50:58 am »

Strategia:

McFry, beyond refusing to answer a question (which wasn't a really good one anyway IMO), and calling the newbs goatfuckers, why is Dariush scum?

Refusing to answer a question is not really a scumtell, but it provided my original motivation to attack Dariush. Calling the newbs goatfuckers is also not a scumtell, I'd rather call it a dicktell. No, my main arguments against Dariush are currently:

(1) He is not scumhunting coherently and originally any more. His posts are made solely of ICing, answering selected questions, insulting people and copying other people's attacks. Looks nice, but doesn't help.

(2) He is voting people for absolutely stupid reasons. He voted Painiac for "being a different flavor of the same sack of shit". He later voted Dr. Phibes for this:
He managed to single me out as 'stinking of scum' after a whopping one post made by me which mostly consisted of pointing out mistakes, overreacted horrifically and then things got worse.
We had to force these reasons out of him, and to be frank, they suck, and they wouldn't even satisfy Dariush himself if someone other than Dariush had given them.

(3) He is attacking people for doing stuff that he is also doing. I don't know what he intends to do with this, but I do know that if he really means what he says, then he should be voting himself.

All in all, his actions are illogical, nonconstructive, self-centered and hypocritical. I know that some of you find it hard to believe that Dariush would do this kind of stuff whether he's scum or not, but as you can see, he's doing this kind of stuff, so you should get over your disbelief and try to reason why the hell he would do that. Dariush is being scummier than anyone else here, scummier than people would expect even a scumteam Dariush to behave. Why then should we think he's town?

Besides Dariush, who do you think is scum, and why?

Besides Dariush, I am still suspicious of Scelly because of his lurking, and now I'm suspicious of Zomara because of his overreaction in a way that can be explained best by assuming that Zomara is newbscum.

PPE:

Dariush:

McScum, remind me why exactly are you voting me?
See above.

All you mentioned is 'I'm doing no coherent scumhunting'.
I mentioned lots more than that earlier already.

By that, I assume, you mean that your caved-in brain is just unable to comprehend the depth of my efforts. The alternative, of course, is that you're very, very stupid scum.
So I'm either stupid town or stupid scum, therefore I'm stupid. Assuming you are able to comprehend the depth of your efforts yourself, then you can just tell me what your efforts are. Keep it simple, because I'm stupid, remember?

Did you even read my points against Scummes's utter bullfuckshitty assgoatfuckbrainless vomiteyefucking imbecility on D1, especially about him watching me with those shit-covered eyes?
Great. You're attacking Dr. Phibes because he's a newb. I'd dismissed that as ICing already, but you obviously think that that counts as scumhunting. Well, I don't. Dariush, please summarize your case against Dr. Phibes.

Scummes is scum because I became certain of his scummitude after his 'how do I know you're not scum' post, then he ignored a post detailing why that's bullshit, voted me for no reason whatsoever and then things got worse. The Grand Fuckshit is scum because of his lazyass question, extreme overreaction to my answer, and then things got worse.
No, Dariush. That's not reasons. Your argumentation against Dr. Phibes has some serious mixups on the concepts of "newb", "scum" and "stupid". Your "argumentation" against me is just non sequitur. Dariush, absolutely nothing in there implies that I'm more likely to be scum. Your "because" is just plain wrong there.

And as long as you write "and then things got worse" instead of explaining how things got worse (for me or for you?), there is absolutely no way anybody at all can follow your reasoning (assuming you have one).

Oh, and by the way:
I didn't call anybody a goatfucker this game. Not a soul.
Oooooh. Here I was being all cute and fluffy, hoping for several similarly cute and fluffy, wide-eyed and agreeable newbies, and instead I find a bunch of self-important tight-assed goatfuckers. Well then, let's play rough.
Liar.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 08, 2012, 09:22:06 am »

zomara, what made you jump on the Dariush bandwagon, other than his colourful language?

Pressure. Pressure to make a vote instead of waiting on solid information, of which I am not learning how to hunt for, and the fact that there was a bandwagon for him. it was honestly a choice (to me) between him and Phibes (still hasn't answered my question or whether or not he is OK with me calling him that.), of which I made at random. But I digress. Back to the questioning.

Dariush, can you please, for the sake of me being able to have a better understanding, explain to me why you are not a scum?

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26