Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXXII - E3 - Game Over - Scum Victory  (Read 81907 times)

Dr.Phibes

• Bay Watcher
  • More than meets the eye
    • View Profile

Dariush, what aspects of Painiac's actions have led you to vote for him, and why do you think that they are enough to justify lynching Painiac?
He managed to single me out as 'stinking of scum' after a whopping one post made by me which mostly consisted of pointing out mistakes, overreacted horrifically and then things got worse.

*Cough* Hypocrite
If one person has an imaginary friend, they're crazy, if many people have the same imaginary friend it's religion?

Strategia

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheese is essential to any successful fortress.
    • View Profile

but since I am not in a good mood, I'd kill either you, Urist or Irony because people with even a smallest bit of experience are more of a threat than newbies or the Three Cretins™.

There's no Urist in this game. Imiknorris is posting as an outsider.

Dariush, what aspects of Painiac's actions have led you to vote for him, and why do you think that they are enough to justify lynching Painiac?
He managed to single me out as 'stinking of scum' after a whopping one post made by me which mostly consisted of pointing out mistakes, overreacted horrifically and then things got worse.
*Cough* Hypocrite

Painiac first. You? A close second.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

PPE: Strategia

Phibes

*Cough* Hypocrite
Explain how? In your own words or with quotes.

Scelly9:
Scelly, since your disappearance you have made whopping three game-related posts, two of them being one-liners and one being a lazyass massread. Whom do you suspect and why?
I currently suspect Painiac. His arguments are weak at best and it appears he has disappeared now that his arguments have been shot down.

Painiac, where are you?
How weak is *weak*? What exactly do you see in his arguments that make them so?

Strategia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow. So much for being a hub of activity. Mod, timecount?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Huh, both my targets for questioning fail to reply yet are active.

Wow. So much for being a hub of activity.

Strategia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*chirp*chirp*chirp*

.....hello? Mod? Anyone?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

The day was over yesterday.....
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The day was over yesterday.....
It was, but you were active long before that. :I

Anyway, yes, this should have ended.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

This is shameful and I feel ashamed.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry everyone, I fell ill yesterday and have only been able to come back to the forums today. Day has in fact ended.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The day is over!

It's been decided that Painiac is to be permabanned! For what offense, you might ask?

For the offense of posting spoilers for Weight Change 3!

Unfortunately, FroggyTwo mentions nothing about abuses of mod power in the subsequent ban message. Seems like he was innocent after all.

Painiac has been lynched! He was town!

Power roles, mafia, send me your actions.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXXII - N1 - I Am The Very Model of a Moderator [8/9]
« Reply #191 on: April 02, 2012, 01:23:22 am »

Day 2 has begun! It ends Wednesday!

As the moderators log in once more, they find two events of note that happened over the weekend.

1) Tiruin's account has been mysteriously deleted, and his IP address permabanned.

2) FroggyTwo sent a PM asking who banned his IP address from the forums. Seems Tiruin was his little brother. While the affair is sorted out promptly, Tiruin is still unable to access the boards anymore, and FroggyTwo, due to some familial conflict, is unwilling to restore his access.

Ah well, back to work!

Tiruin has died! He was the cop!

Many apologies for my unprofessional tardiness last day. I fell sick Thursday evening and in an unrelated accident had a quite painful short-term foot injury. I've since recovered, thankfully.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXXII - D2 - Looks Like The Cop ... Just Croaked [7/9]
« Reply #192 on: April 02, 2012, 02:25:51 am »

TROLOLOL.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 02, 2012, 06:48:03 am »

Darvi. It was you! >:(

Dr.Phibes

• Bay Watcher
  • More than meets the eye
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 02, 2012, 09:44:37 am »

Nothing has changed except the majority was wrong on Painiac, so my vote is still on Darisuh.

Darisuh, why did you vote on Painiac when you said i was the most scummy in this game? You know, dont bother answer beacuse i know you have problems with that. I will make this alot easier for you and answer it myself. Beacuse you are scum, you suspected me beacuse you thought i would be an easy target, but when your ass was on deep water you quickly changed to Painiac. You have done nothing productive and are the worst IC EVER. You are just suspecting those who suspect you wich feels like a scumtell to me. Inb4 you vote me, why am i scum? Would actually be nice if you answerd that question. If you do however vote me you either suck at scumhunting or you are scum. Even if you are a town you should stop think you are the best mafia player in the world, knowing whos scum and whos not, beacuse you clearly dont know. Off topic, why is roleplaying so bad? doesnt Book do it all the time?

I have an idea to. We all know Tiruin didnt think Darisuh was scum, maybe he said to Darisuh he was the cop and then Darisuh killed him? Just thinking out loud.
If one person has an imaginary friend, they're crazy, if many people have the same imaginary friend it's religion?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26