Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: The -------- of the Asylum - Dead or Alive  (Read 26509 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Fight or Flight
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2012, 03:13:53 pm »

Find another patient to team up with.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2012, 03:17:40 pm »

Toss that pistol to Richard. Surely he can use it! Wait...I'm in the Guard uniform. Disregard that.

Scan the area for a window, look down to see how far we are from the bottom. Check for any...plants or trees, objects or people that could break our fall if we did try that route.

"Richard! Can you check the Nurses' staffroom? I'm sure a paramedic or whatever you are dressed in has full authority to go in!"

Follow Richard and act like a detective, making sure those 'documents' will be safely secured.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2012, 03:25:05 pm »

"HELL NO!"
Time to hope I still have some muscle mass left.
Clara doesn't hesitate before jumping through the window. She grabs the bar and hangs on to the edge, taking in her surroundings. If it seems that the fall would be survivable without broken bones, she drops. If it isn't and she's able to climb/shimmy away, she does that. If there is absolutely no way to escape, she waits until the agents reach the window before trying to swing her arm up and smash one or both with the bar.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2012, 07:22:11 pm »

"Good plan." Watch the halls for me. If you see any of the agents, bust in and tell me that you need my help.
Head into the nurses station, searching for the missing papers and any weapon I could find.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2012, 07:28:45 pm »

The woman lauches herself at the man in black.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2012, 07:35:40 pm »

wearing the oversized disguise stained with vomit, the emaciated chap whistles a tune to himself as he skips toward the exit.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2012, 09:29:23 pm »

Bryan finds a broom and butler, and starts following the exit signs. If he sees any suits he busies himself with sweeping, head down.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 05, 2012, 06:48:31 pm »

Requisites (corrected): I am still accepting WAITLISTERS! Requesting waitlisting is handled by PMs. I'll be updating this at least once every day unless I die. If all of you send me the actions earlier, you get it earlier. Do not send those to me within two days of my last post and you are out.

The -------- of the Asylum - Disappearing papers

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The men in black are closing into the group. The few will turn into many and the patients' opportunity to calmly escape together and unscathed is long gone. Their pursuers shall not have mercy upon the would-be escapees. Their existence is very likely to be disposable...If their agency was interested in peacefully obtaining information, they would not bring guns, and the matter of blurry memories containing similar men still squirmed in the back of the mind of some of the "letters".
Ace looks for other pacients to team up with [4] and follows Bryan, [3] who finds an old broom and walks away with it. Brooms are not usually employed in hospitals due to the amount of dust they spread, and more observant people may see past his disguise. The woman attempts to attack the man once again, [5]vs[2] and while he is struggling to handcuff her, she kicks him with both feet, sending him skidding backwards, slightly stunned. His face contorts in anger and his hand goes for the pistol inside the holster.
Feilin follows Richard, acting as part of the security team while the former slips inside the nurses staffroom. [1] He finds the nurse that took the reports, but there are no sign of said papers inside the clean room. She recognizes the escapees, pulling a red can and attacking him with pepper spray. [3]vs[1] Richard takes some of the spray to his face and is unable to retaliate as the liquid stings his eyes. The pale gentleman starts to look for the nearest exit, [3] but it does not seem too close and enemy reinforcements are coming. Clara yells "HELL NO!" and jumps through the window, [5] managing to grab the bar and hang onto the edge without being shot in the process. [2] She looks down and around, discovering there is no way out of her current situation that does not involve dying or breaking several bones. She waits instead and as the agents come, [5]vs[4][1] she hits both of them with the bar in a skillfull swipe. One of them falls unconscious after receiving the brunt of the attack. The second rolls back after being hit and grumbles in frustration.
The sound of various cars stopping outside is heard from the halls of the hospital.

Death awaits all of those who do not find weapons and escape quickly.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ace
 -Hammer

Bryan
-Janitor uniform / - Old broom

Clara
-Metal bar

Richard
-Medic attire

Feilin
-Security uniform / -Large caliber gun

The pale gentleman
-Dirty, loose security uniform

The woman
-Nothing
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:21:19 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Disappearing papers
« Reply #98 on: April 05, 2012, 06:54:30 pm »

Bryan nods to Ace, then continues looking for an exit.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 05, 2012, 07:20:01 pm »

The woman attacks the agent and takes his gun. She then runs out of the room, looking for an exit.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2012, 07:35:19 pm »

Clara pulls herself back over before smashing the awake guard in the head as hard as she can. Stopping and thinking for a moment, she takes both of their pistols and continues on at a brisk pace.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2012, 08:14:11 pm »

Ace, keeping an eye out for a similar (or any suitable) disguise, follows along- not too closely- behind Bryan, while looking for an exit with him.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 05, 2012, 11:21:27 pm »

"This is security, it seems that the staff have gone into paranoia and panic is increasing. I ask that you stay calm, miss, as we are only doing our job. Where did you submit those papers? This man is under my custody and shall not be harmed." said Feilin.

Disarm the nurse and grab that pepperspray! Interrogate {Persuade} with the above.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 06, 2012, 01:45:32 am »

"Goddamn, that hurt! When you're done obtaining infromation, I'd like to use that pepper spray."

After assisting Feilen with the nurse, Richard barricades the doors, but making ure he can tear it down in a hurry. He then looks if there is a way out of the windows, and he also continues searching for weapons,first aid kits and supplies. Also, ask Feilen to make sure to interrogate about the papers. (IV drip supports  and crutches are acceptable weapons)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 11:45:15 am by Spinal_Taper »

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 06, 2012, 01:52:14 am »

The pallid lad has convinced himself that he is in fact a security guard and not simply pretending to be one and attempts to apprehend the escaping patients and maintain order in the building.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16