Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: The -------- of the Asylum - Dead or Alive  (Read 26511 times)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Escape
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2012, 02:01:50 pm »

Clara runs, following any exit signs she can find and causing as much chaos as possible on the way to slow down her pursuers.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2012, 05:16:29 pm »

The woman satres at the black sutied man before running at him. When she was close enough she raised her fist back and then swung it forward, letting momentum and her hand do the work.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2012, 08:41:53 pm »

The bald man, who thinks up an Ace plan, shoves the tray in the face of one of the guards, grab the papers, and run the other way!

Notice the totally subtle placement of a much better A-related name than "bAldy."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2012, 10:00:43 pm »

Feilin whistles the tune she remembered, not explicitly the ones that were...poison, but the ones that she could bare to whistle.

She then uses a nearby mop and swings it at any hostile's head, if they are armed, preferring knocking out the weapon and fleeing along with anyone of her allies.

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2012, 09:45:06 am »

The cadaverous fellow quietly sits down and waits

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2012, 01:06:44 pm »

Requisites (corrected): I am still accepting WAITLISTERS! Requesting waitlisting is handled by PMs. I'll be updating this at least once every day unless I die. If all of you send me the actions earlier, you get it earlier. Do not send those to me within two days of my last post and you are out.

The -------- of the Asylum - Reaction

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The guards nodded to the orders of the man in a black suit. They did not look particularly willing to appear lazy to some government agent and in a moment they were already trying to move the patients. Unfortunately the former had different ideas as of what to do.
While the men move towards the Letters, Bryan flings a handful of his vomit at their face [4] and manages to temporarily blind both of them. The hospital employees curse and try to clean their eyes, allowing him to flee through the open door. The woman follows the black suited man who left ahead and runs towards him, swinging her fist and aiming for a square hit. [5]vs[2] Even if the man happened to have any training, the surprise attack strikes true and her fist connects with his face as he turns back. The black-suited man steps back in pain and pulls his gun: "Freeze!" Ace shoves the metal tray in the face of one of the cursing guards, [6] bending the tray in the process and hitting him with such force the man faints and falls backwards. Ace starts running the other way and remembers a nurse took the papers with her. Feilin [1] starts to suffer from a headache and is unable to reproduce anything even remotely close to the sound he heard in the strange building and grabs a nearby mop, swinging it at the remaining guard's head [4] and knocking him out as well. She uses the opportunity to leave the room and Richard follows afterwards. The pale gentleman sits down and waits for something as his companions run outside. Cara keeps running and disrupting the peace of the place as much as she can to escape, [4] taking down sick people, nurses, doctors and equipment, consequently slowing down her pursuers.

The reports are nowhere to be seen. The suited men can not be trusted, no one can be trusted. Escaping is dangerous, but staying and being taken by them is even worse. Death may be warmer than their next visit to that wicked place. They know that if they ever return there, whatever thing calls that place home will already be waiting for them...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Reaction
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2012, 01:51:18 pm »

Clara continues to run, keeping an eye out for any exits, enemies, or anything that can be used as a weapon.

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2012, 02:40:16 pm »

As the commotion continues outside of the room, the gent without pigment stands up and begins to undress the knocked out guards, using their uniforms as guise

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2012, 03:58:11 pm »

Ace looks for another blunt object and also exits.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2012, 05:18:04 pm »

Following Feilin, Richard freaks out, "Wait, what? Why? What's going on? Why is everyone fighting?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2012, 05:23:39 pm »

If the woman is close enoguh she kicks him in the balls and takes his gun. If not she runs like hell.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2012, 09:32:55 pm »

Feilin turned around to see one of the ones that woke up with her trailing her as she followed the man.

"I don't know why we're fighting. The only people we can trust are each other!" she said, in between strides, "Doctors, Nurses. Men in Black Suits...We don't even have the right to information in here. Find the Exit! Government Employees..." She rambled on about her thoughts, incoherent as it were. She needed time to rest and to gather her memories.

She stopped after a few steps. An expression of recognition dawning on her face.

"The papers."

Head back to where she mopped the guard (Heh, mopped) and search for any sign of those documents about them.

Also, if possible, disguise self as one of the Guards and grab any weaponry that won't give away my guise.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2012, 09:53:53 pm »

Bryan calmly removes his bandages and walks through the hospital as if nothing is wrong, looking for an unattended pile of clothing. Janitor uniform, patient clothing, doctor coat, anything. If pursued, Jump out nearest window.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2012, 02:49:38 pm »

Richard looks at her, puzzled to no bounds. Struggling to keep pace with her, he says:

"You, my dear lady are insane. However, you do have a point, why were they going to move us, and they didn't tell us much. Let's find some answers, then get out of here."

Richard assists Feilen with what she chooses to do, and attempts to disguise himself as well.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2012, 03:11:21 pm »

Requisites (corrected): I am still accepting WAITLISTERS! Requesting waitlisting is handled by PMs. I'll be updating this at least once every day unless I die. If all of you send me the actions earlier, you get it earlier. Do not send those to me within two days of my last post and you are out.

The -------- of the Asylum - Fight or Flight

The patients would not surrender without a fight, and a good one at that. Those were the black suited men, and nothing good would come from them. After losing their previous lives, there was nothing guaranteeing their new one would be disposed of by the "government people". Furthermore, there was no proof of their authority, and they could be serving any shadowy interest...
Bryan removes his bandages and leaves the room, searching for any kind of clothing, [5] finding a full janitor uniform, which even includes a cap, in one of the maintenance closets. He quickly puts it on and leaves the closet. One of the men in black passes by him in a hurry, oblivious to his presence.
The woman tries to kick the man's crotch [4]vs[5], but the world suddenly goes upside down when she tries to do so. He sees the attack coming and swipes her foot from under her, causing the woman to fall down on her butt while he rushes to handcuff her.
Ace looks for another blunt object [6] and finds a hammer inside one of the supply rooms, but his vomit-ridden visage looks very suspect and people run away from him to call for security.
Feilin heads back to the room and checks for the papers. No sign of them, the nurse has taken those away minutes ago. [6] One of the security guards wears clothing around her size and she takes his uniform, finding [6] a very large and unwieldly pistol for a simple security guard to be carrying around. People spot a glance of the scene and also run in panic. Richard follows Feilin and starts to freak out before [5] managing to find some medic clothing to put on inside a nearby room. The pale gentleman takes the uniform of the remaining guard, [3] but it is a little too big and is stained with puke: it won't fool people if they come closer. Clara [4] finds an open window by chance, [4] and also sees a metal bar outside. [1] Unfortunately for her, the men in black are already at the end of the hallway, guns cocked: "FREEZE NOW!"

The escapees are running away for themselves. The "agents" have less people, but they are more organized and they have guns. They either kill or they die. Weapons are the answer, and the agents are better off on that department. They need those pistols to escape safely. Those are their shining tickets towards freedom.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16