Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: The -------- of the Asylum - Dead or Alive  (Read 26499 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Beginning
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2012, 04:36:12 pm »

While he looks as flustered as the rest, the Japanese man plays it cool

Hey guys, lets calm ourselves and ask him one at a time.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2012, 10:00:11 pm »

Feilin approached the rest and stood aside the others, the memory of the black suited man still in her mind. She could not trust anyone yet, despite the experiences she had. The sketch she held in her hand may be important, but the doctors could not see it.

So she clasped her hands behind her back as she sidled up to the rest, concealing the sketch. She wondered what to ask, given the current situation, and spoke with a tremor in her voice even after one of them (A vaguely Japanese man) asked for peace.

"Why are we...all here?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2012, 03:34:02 pm »

((Waiting for mcclay))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2012, 04:35:49 pm »

"Ummm, where are we, and who are we?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2012, 06:28:42 pm »

Requisites (corrected): I am still accepting WAITLISTERS! Requesting waitlisting is handled by PMs. I'll be updating this at least once every day unless I die. If all of you send me the actions earlier, you get it earlier. Do not send those to me within two days of my last post and you are out.

The -------- of the Asylum - Questions

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was probably daytime, although the hospital's bright lighting and peculiar lack of windows around that area easily masked the passing of the hours and the appearance of the outside world. Medics occasionally passed by the large corridors, taking large steps while talking and gesturing with other professionals. Pristinely clean, the environment was totally different from the place the "letters" had been trapped in not long ago...
The confused patients surround doctor Blackwood and despite the japanese man's attempts to soothe his companions, questions quickly erupt and surpass the good doctor's capacity to answer. Doctor John coughs and tries to sate the pacients' curiosity appropriately, but is briefly interrupted by the pale gentleman, who tries to snatch the papers from the medic's hands, [2] failing to do so as Doctor John moves his arms evasively and gives said papers to one of the nearby nurses, who leaves without saying a word. "Well, where should I start from - he looks towards Bryan - the men waiting for you are government people. They were the ones who brought you here after all, and we are in a hospital in New York: Felwood's Medical Center, to be more precise." The panicking woman catches his attention. "You should calm down, ma'am, you have just been freed from a coma. Answering the rest of your questions, I do not know the specifics, but you were involved in a plane crash. According to the information I received, you are government employees as well, and they did not want to give me anything aside from that; even your names were classified and I had to address to you by letters in my reports, following their orientation. You are all probably CIA agents or part of a counter-terrorist taskforce, because I never had to take such precautions before." He giggles a little after the last part.

The pacients are still bewildered. Or at least they should be: he mentioned "stranger things have happened", and seven people suddenly being released at the same time from what he seemed to think was an eternal state of coma without any assistance from a medical breakthrough is not something that happens everyday...And those papers. He seemed resolute in avoiding that any of you did as much as sneak a peek. He gave them to a very silent nurse that just left without further questions. Those must be the reports he was talking about. Maybe the good doctor has been playing dumb and omitting information...

Tick, tack, tock, the men in black suits are here for you.
Tick, tack, tock, and you don't know what they are going to do.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Questions
« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2012, 07:26:24 pm »

Richard thinks to himself then asks:
"Why did the plane crash, do you have anything on that?"

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2012, 07:33:59 pm »

Bryan staggers away from the group and surreptitiously jams a finger down his throat, vomiting everywhere! Clearly he is too sick to meet any black suited men today.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2012, 08:17:27 pm »

bAldy searches the room for anything that could be used as a bludgeon.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2012, 08:18:55 pm »

The pale girl (who decides that she shall refer to herself as Cara for convenience's sake) becomes unusually quiet before bolting for the door when the doctor is distracted.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2012, 09:20:16 pm »

Feilin took a step back in trepidation. This was just like her memory. Black suited men! Whether they were friendly or not was easily dismissed, everyone else was out to get them. All of them!

But...she had to keep calm, for her own sake, she guessed.

Try to remember that music she heard in her...coma.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2012, 09:58:13 am »

Wait for the black suited men while tapping my feet impatiently. Thup Bryan on the back of his head from trying to do something that disgusting.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2012, 01:16:34 pm »

The man looks around fearfully before rolling his eyes into the back of his head and banging his skull against the wall.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2012, 12:22:23 pm »

Requisites (corrected): I am still accepting WAITLISTERS! Requesting waitlisting is handled by PMs. I'll be updating this at least once every day unless I die. If all of you send me the actions earlier, you get it earlier. Do not send those to me within two days of my last post and you are out.

The -------- of the Asylum - Escape

The time passed and the pacients caught their breath preparing for another round of questions. The doctor sighed and did his best to look professional while answering them.
The man in white eyes Richard. "No, as I already said, I have no information aside from what I just told you. They were not interested in telling me how or why the plane fell." He turns his gaze to Bryan, who just started vomitting and received a physical reprimand from the woman near him. "You should not do that, Sir. Your recovery will be slower if you try to look worse than you already are. Well, I guess that covers everythin-" he suddenly realizes the pale gentleman is hitting his head against the wall and runs to stop him from hurting himself. "Sir, I know you are confused, but do not try that!"
Meanwhile, bAldy searches for a suitable object, [3] but only finds a steel tray, which is not very useful for bludgeoning. Feilin starts to panic and for some obscure reason decides to remember the music she had heard in her coma. [4] She remembers it faintly...An otherwordly concert of unidentifiable musical instruments which seeped through her mind like a slow, maddening poison... [3] She shudders. Cara sees a window of opportunity and takes it, trying to bolt through the door while John struggles with the madman. [3] She was able to escape, but not unnoticed. Doctor Blackwood quickly calls for security and now she is being pursued by him and some more men while two very big men guard the room the pacients are in.
Two of the men in black suits and shades pass by the door running and drawing their guns. It seems they do not like escapees. Another one appears behind the two security guards. "Ah, so here you are...I am afraid you have no time for that checkup." He addresses the guards sharply - "Bring them." - turns his back and starts to walk towards the right side of the corridor.

The reports may be the key. They are not getting their hands on those papers if they play meek...But their numbers were superior, and the man in a black suit was distracted. Finding a way out was not impossible. There were trays. There was a mop and there was the guards' heads.

Tick, tack, tock, the man in black suit is right here in front of you.
Tick, tack, tock, well, what should you do?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 12:26:04 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Escape
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2012, 12:48:23 pm »

Noticing the new man, he gets an ominous feeling, and decides to follow the others lead.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 12:15:28 am by Spinal_Taper »

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Escape
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2012, 01:11:27 pm »

Bryan flings vomit in the eyes of the guards, then takes advantage of their blindness to flee!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16