Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: The -------- of the Asylum - Dead or Alive  (Read 26500 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Prologue End
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2012, 05:36:04 pm »

Brown hair. Male. Brown eyes, almond skin. Not strong or weak, with a slightly chubby physique. Vaguely japanese. I assume I woke up after the others. If so, head out the door and start exploring.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 06:14:50 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2012, 06:04:35 pm »

((So am I out and Spinal gets my character, or are we both in?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2012, 06:09:04 pm »

((Both in. Gender can be different from the one during the prologue.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2012, 06:22:59 pm »

Female, pale skin, Blue eyes, Dark brown hair, rather short and lean.

Carefully stand up and examine self.

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2012, 06:33:00 pm »

This post shall not contain my variation. Can you find out who I was?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2012, 08:26:46 pm »

((Can we name our characters based on the first letter that you've given to us?))

Yes. I was a player.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2012, 08:37:43 pm »

((Yes you can. It just won't be a "true" name, due to none of you remembering what happened exactly at the prologue and having no memories of how your life was before.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2012, 08:57:09 pm »

A man looks at himself.  A thin balding guy with a few thin brown hairs remaining.

He searches the room for an exit... deja vu?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2012, 09:06:53 pm »

Feilin woke up with a start listening closely to the surroundings for any sign of music or other sounds. She examined herself, checking her ankles for that map and other devices and then the others around her. The memory of that map she saw in her dream was still as vivid as before. Or, was it a dream? Nonetheless, she wanted to find answers as to who made that map and why.

She tried to stand up and inspect her surroundings, carefully greeting the rest in accordance as to what she did in her dream. Checking the ceiling for any slots or openings for a signboard. She was obviously a female, standing at about five and a half feet. Dark brown hair fell to shoulder length as she straightened herself from the bed, dusting off any signs of dirt on her body and clothing. She is slim and not that well muscled; her skin tone is light, matching her eyes which were the color of amber. She felt scared, the feeling of deja vu was apparent, it was surreal and she wasn't sure if what she was seeing was now reality.

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2012, 09:19:18 pm »

The pale, malnourished, hospital gowned gentleman abruptly stands up and walks toward the door

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2012, 02:03:55 pm »

Requisites (corrected): I am still accepting WAITLISTERS! Requesting waitlisting is handled by PMs. I'll be updating this at least once every day unless I die. If all of you send me the actions earlier, you get it earlier. Do not send those to me within two days of my last post and you are out.

The -------- of the Asylum - Beginning

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The people lying on the beds wake up at the same time and start to move as if all of them had received a particularly strong electric shock, most of them still confused and feeling as all of they were seeing and feeling at the moment was just a deja-vu.
One of the men decides his name is Bryan on a whim and starts to check his body for wounds, discovering that all of his torso is covered in bandages. He passes the hands over the soft surface and discovers that if all the cloth seems decorative; there is nothing underneath it but smooth, undisturbed skin. A woman touches her head as if expecting something other than hair, but there is nothing on her head aside from what you'd expect from a normal human. The slightly chubby japanese-looking man tries to leave the room through the door [6] managing to open the door and quickly go through it only to provoke a hustle, hitting his head against someone's else and falling on his butt. The pale-skinned female stands up and examines herself. She is fine, her skin bears no sign of aggression whatsoever. One of the men, a bald one, searches for an exit and finds the door open and both the japanese-looking guy and a nurse laying on their butts and pressing their foreheads with a pained expression. Self-named Feilin examines herself and finds an old and torn sketch firmly grasped in one of her hands. There is nothing around her ankles. The others seem to have nothing attached to their body in any way and she stands up, greeting all the others and checking the ceiling. It looks like a common ceiling and there are no signboards. A pale gentleman stands up and walks towards the door to watch the same scene the bald man saw.

The nurse stands up, dusts off and looks aghast as she sees all of the people walking around. She immediately calls for someone and a doctor appears from a neighboring room. "Oh, so they woke up. I really thought that coma would not lift, oh wait, how could all of you wake up together? And how come you are walking around?" The man looks aghast and starts to flip through pages of what looks like a medical report. "Well, I guess stranger things have happened...I'm doctor John Blackwood, pleased to meet you. I bet you have some questions to ask...Uh....Are you ladies and gentlemen feeling ok?" He looks very confused and seems to have forgot pacient-doctor etiquette in his state. "After I answer some of your questions and we run some tests, I guess you will be leaving soon, there have been some people waiting for you to wake up and we have already called them."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 02:06:28 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2012, 02:12:19 pm »

The man calling himself Bryan sits up, frowning in puzzlement.

"Who's waiting for us? Where are we?"

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2012, 02:21:45 pm »

The pale woman seems to almost be panicking, looking around often and wringing her hand.

"I don't remember anything! What happened!? Who am I!?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Beginning
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2012, 03:02:20 pm »

"Coma?  Where are we?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Beginning
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2012, 03:54:29 pm »

The emaciated fellow immediately springs at the doctor, grasping for the medical documents.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16