Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: The -------- of the Asylum - Dead or Alive  (Read 26488 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Sniper round
« Reply #210 on: April 23, 2012, 07:53:31 am »

"So how long have you been working as a medic here?"

Attempt to befriend the medic.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 23, 2012, 08:41:01 am »

Feilin took a while to gather her breath. This isn't going the way she planned. Who were all these people? Why did they want to harm her and the other...patients? What purpose did they all serve.

Why was there a gunfight? She knew she shouldn't have run, she shouldn't have hidden, she should have given up or gone with the Agents. At least she would be with people she knew, if but only for their same situation.

And if she was free, what would she do? Currently, she knew she had no skills. Or maybe it was the amnesia? This was too much, she should've kept to Richard's plan. What would the others say? What would they do? Wh-

Angst.

Then examine area for any sign of civilization. Find a safe place nearby to hide, or remember any talents that she knows she had.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 23, 2012, 08:49:42 am »

The woman follows the agents,keeping a low profile while quietly snarling.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 23, 2012, 05:09:57 pm »

the man continues bolstering the morale of the brave and glorious soldiers. He mimics a drummer boy while making explosion noises and waving his arms in the air to represent said explosions

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 23, 2012, 08:06:00 pm »

Run until out of line of sight of the firefight, then examine surroundings.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 24, 2012, 08:00:05 am »

Requisites (corrected): I am still accepting WAITLISTERS! Requesting waitlisting is handled by PMs. I'll be updating this at least once every day unless I die (exceptions may happen). If all of you send me the actions earlier, you get it earlier. Do not send those to me within two days of my last post and you are out.

The -------- of the Asylum - Casualties and fallback

Richard: "So, why are you~". [3] Richard's question is interrupted when the man fires a short burst of three bullets. They graze the patient's left arm, which starts to bleed in turn. "Down, now."
-
Feilin examines the nearby area. It seems like more like the place you would expect small industries, not a hospital. It has some sparse buildings, the occasional tree and various empty lots. The "true" city stands very far away from their current position. [5] She manages to find and hide inside a construction site. The sheer amount of concrete and machinery lying around is a good defense. [hidden] She tries to remember any talents she had, but she is unable to.

Ace [6-1] attempts to befriend the medic: "So how long have you been working as a medic here?" The medic turns to him with a puzzled look. "Actually, I do not work in the hospital, I am one of the field medics of our agency." He says while nodding his head towards the rest of the men in black.
[6] Bryan keeps running away from the scene while examining the surroundings. It is a place a little far from the city proper, and as such there seems to be little to no people around. The streets are large enough for two large trucks to pass side by side, and there are construction sites around. Unfortunately, his peace is disturbed as he hears the sound of hurried footsteps coming closer.
-
[2+1] Agent Adam fires once more against the nearby hostiles and scores a grazing shot in one of the men. 
[3]v[2] Gore splatters on the ground as one more of the men in black falls. Agent Strauss orders the remaining men to fallback, and so they do, making a short crouching run towards the nearest construction site. The agent treating Ace's wounds carries him slumped on his shoulder and runs for it.

Clara looks around the SUV. [4] She would have to escape the man when he tries to put her into the car and run for any of the eerie building sites, but she is still weakened and there is little doubt in who would run faster.
-
The woman follows the agent and snarls.
-
The pale gentleman keeps acting like a true madman.

Richard
-Medic attire / -Medical kit / -Taser gun / -Pepper spray can
Feilin
-Security uniform / -Large caliber gun

Ace (Right thigh wound - Severe:Treated/Broken leg - Treated)
-Small paramedic uniform
Bryan
-Janitor uniform
The pale gentleman
-Dirty, loose security uniform
The woman (Gut wound - Moderate:Treated)
-Nothing
Clara (Gut wound - Medium:Treated/ Broken false right rib - Treated)
-Nothing
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Casualties and fallback
« Reply #216 on: April 24, 2012, 08:10:09 am »

((How goes the Covenant of Arcane Steel?))

Feilin looked around her at the discarded machinery, nobody else was about. She could hide in here for more than the usual time, but what would happen later on? She was in a Security Uniform, she could masquerade as a security guard, but then that might mean checking the I.D., reporting of missing personnel and uniforms. There was also the fact on food, what would she do with her life now...

Listen and search for any living being around. If spotted any, hide. Nevertheless, search the area.

If not, try to find other clothes that I could shift into that won't incriminate me.

Also, try to learn more on handling my weapon.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 24, 2012, 08:13:53 am »

((How goes the Covenant of Arcane Steel?))
((Goes with me having some schedule problems. Coming soon, though.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 24, 2012, 10:03:11 am »

Clara tries to flee at the most opportune moment, hoping for some sort of distraction to arise.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 24, 2012, 10:33:03 am »

Ace thanks the medic and continues to ask about his work with the agency.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 24, 2012, 10:43:51 am »

To the construction sites! Look for vehicles- cars, trucks, dumpsters, tractors, golf carts, anything.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 24, 2012, 04:50:35 pm »

"So why are you so jumpy?" Richard says, getting on the ground.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 24, 2012, 07:45:30 pm »

The woman follows the agents trying not to get shoot ans snarling at the attackers.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 25, 2012, 11:15:36 am »

The man asks if he can be excused to use the bathroom. He crosses his legs and fidgets uncontrollably.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 25, 2012, 06:54:36 pm »

Requisites (corrected): I am still accepting WAITLISTERS! Requesting waitlisting is handled by PMs. I'll be updating this at least once every day unless I die (exceptions may happen). If all of you send me the actions earlier, you get it earlier. Do not send those to me within two days of my last post and you are out.

The -------- of the Asylum - Dead or Alive

Richard: "So, why are you~". [4v1] Richard complies and gets to the ground, but his question is interrupted when the man walks towards him while firing another burst of bullets from his submachine gun. This time the lead pierces his right shoulder very painfully. [3] Richard's eyes tear up and he yells in pain. The man is wearing a dark blue spec ops attire and grinning fiercely "Well, they did said 'dead or alive', so any will do." [hidden-1] The sound of hurried steps is heard coming from the adjacent hallway and the man turns around to face the arriving person. The person who just arrived happens to be a man with a similar attire, but colored black.
-
Feilin tries to listen to anyone coming her way. [hidden, hidden] She hears nothing except for the little ambient sound there is around the place and decides to search for clothing, even though it would be very difficult for any clothing to be found around at all. [2] No clothing is found and she keeps the uniform. [hidden-1, 3] "Freeze!" It is difficult to know who shouted the order as two small groups of heavily armed men appear from a nearby building site. They seem to notice each other and move into defensive positions while shooting each other. [3]v[1] During the short sprint towards cover, two of the men in black bulletproof vests and clothing fall to the ground, wounded.

Ace thanks the man and asks him about his work with the agency. The medic answers he is a newcomer and has little experience in field missions. Actually, this is his third.
-
Bryan walks inside the construction site and searches for a vehicle. [4] Well, he does find an old truck. The main problem would be finding any keys... [3] There is the sound of gunshots nearby and Bryan watches two groups of men in special forces attire shooting at each other.
-
Agent Adam makes a sharp turn backwards and stops running for a moment to return fire at the enemies who are chasing him. [4] He takes one down with a shot to the torso and goes back to running.

Clara watches the men until she thinks there is a chance of escaping. [2-1] Unfortunately, Clara is still groggy and trips on her own feet, falling face-first into the sidewalk.
The man who was carrying Clara picks her up once again and stuffs her on the backseat of the car.
-
The woman snarls, but enters the SUV.
-
The pale gentleman asks for permission to use the bathroom. "Sir, it is too dangerous now, we have to get out of here!" the man says before forcing the pale man inside.

Richard (Left arm - Light:Bleeding/Right shoulder - Serious:Bleeding)
-Medic attire / -Medical kit / -Taser gun / -Pepper spray can
Feilin
-Security uniform / -Large caliber gun

Ace (Right thigh wound - Severe:Treated/Broken leg - Treated)
-Small paramedic uniform
Bryan
-Janitor uniform
The pale gentleman
-Dirty, loose security uniform
The woman (Gut wound - Moderate:Treated)
-Nothing
Clara (Gut wound - Medium:Treated/ Broken false right rib - Treated)
-Nothing
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16