Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: The -------- of the Asylum - Dead or Alive  (Read 26510 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Two taken, five remain
« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2012, 10:23:30 am »

As the guard looks toward Bryan, Ace executes Plan Ball Kick!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Two taken, five remain
« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2012, 03:25:36 pm »

Requisites (corrected): I am still accepting WAITLISTERS! Requesting waitlisting is handled by PMs. I'll be updating this at least once every day unless I die. If all of you send me the actions earlier, you get it earlier. Do not send those to me within two days of my last post and you are out.

The -------- of the Asylum - Elegant shadow

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ace pulls his good leg backwards and swings it forward with full force against the man's crotch while he is paying attention to Bryan. [1]v[2] The agent catches Ace's foot between his legs. [4]v[3] And squeezes it in a painful lock as he tries to point the gun towards Bryan, who in turn tries to wrestle the gun out of the man's hands [4]v[5]. Unfortunately the black suited man is perfectly able to impede Bryan's wrestling attempts and throws him to the ground. "Have you really gone crazy?" the man snarls in anger.

Feilin sees the couple of agents as they turn around the corner and salute them, using the opportunity to convince them the pacients have just been seen running towards the emergency exits. [6] They buy the bait and the false guard, Richard and the nurse escape towards the nearest stairs, which are found near the opposite hallway's corner. There is one more government man patrolling the spot, though.
Clara charges the man once more to disarm him and hit his head. [5]v[2] She knocks his stun gun far away, [2]v[5] but fails to hit his head as he ducks the bar swing. He rolls back and pulls his gun. "No more playing. To the ground, NOW!" He is a little far into the hallway and a charge is risky.

The woman and The pale gentleman wake up inside what seems to be a hospital room, except it is small enough to be inside the container of a truck...In fact the walls are made of metal and they seem to be inside a truck's container. The woman has been bandaged, treated and is under the effect of painkillers. Both of them are strapped to their beds and as the moody, dark room gets more lighting. They see a man in a very elegant suit sitting on a foldable chair with one of his legs crossed over the other. "I see you have woken up."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ace
 -Hammer / -Small paramedic uniform

Bryan
-Janitor uniform / - Old broom (kicked away from his hands)

Clara
-Metal bar

Richard
-Medic attire / -Medical kit / -Taser gun

Feilin
-Security uniform / -Large caliber gun

The pale gentleman - I just hope he has an IC explanation for his character's antics.
-Dirty, loose security uniform

The woman
-Nothing
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Elegant shadow
« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2012, 03:41:18 pm »

Ace throws the hammer at the man to distract him and tries to kick out his knee.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 09, 2012, 04:02:10 pm »

"If you insist..."
Clara dives behind the unconcious agent and props him up as a shield. She gets his gun off him and shoots at the other agent.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 09, 2012, 04:28:16 pm »

"Oh cr- Hey, you! The patients went down the emergency exit"
Richard bluffs the Agent. If the agent turns on him, Richard fires his taser.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 04:57:48 pm by Spinal_Taper »

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 09, 2012, 05:26:39 pm »

"Good evening, sir! Might I say I very much admire your outfit?" "Now that we have become such great acquaintances, would you mind helping me remove these entanglements I seem to have fallen into?"

Patient E uses dynamite skills of persuasion and dexterity to release himself from the straps
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 05:29:08 pm by agentorangesoda »

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 09, 2012, 05:57:10 pm »

"Who the fuck are you and who do you work for?" The Woman snarls at the man.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 09, 2012, 06:58:58 pm »

"Crazy like a fox!"

Bryan rolls into the guard's legs, knocking him down, then tries to knock the gun out of his hands.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 09, 2012, 08:14:48 pm »

If the Agent attacks Richard, attempt to persuade Richard not to retaliate.

"Relax, doctor. I know you've been through a lot today but we're here to help you."

Then escape, if proven worthy.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2012, 01:20:08 pm »

Requisites (corrected): I am still accepting WAITLISTERS! Requesting waitlisting is handled by PMs. I'll be updating this at least once every day unless I die. If all of you send me the actions earlier, you get it earlier. Do not send those to me within two days of my last post and you are out.

The -------- of the Asylum - Helping hand...?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ace springs into action while the black man has his focus elsewhere. [6] He throws his hammer and the blunt weapon performs a short flight before hitting the man's broad back with a nasty sound, ricocheting and making an even shorter flight back and towards Ace's feet as he closed in to hit the agent's knee; it lands as softly as a brick over his right foot's toes and [5] while the agent foregoes shooting, getting his wits together quickly although wincing from the pain, [3] Ace takes some time to recover. Bryan twists his legs and tries to take the man down, [5] managing to take his balance away and throw the large agent to the ground. He then tries to take the gun out of the man's hands [4] and is able to knock it some inches away. [2] The agent reaches for it and fails. The men put up a desperate fight and sounds of the struggle start to attract unwanted attention.

Richard bluffs with the agent, [4] convincing him that the pacients have escaped through the emergency exit. The man breaks into a sprint into the nearby corridor, allowing him, Feilin and the nurse to move to the staircase.

Clara dives to the ground to use the agent's fallen comrade as a shield, but he gets the drop on her! [5+1]v[1] He shoots to disable, but the pain Clara feels means he may have gone overboard. The bullet goes through her gut and  exits through the back of her ribcage, shattering her false right rib. [1] She faints and the blood starts to soak the floor. "Shit!" The young man becomes nervous and runs to press her wound while calling for medical assistance through the radio.

The woman demands answers and The pale gentleman tries to reason with the shadowy figure while trying to break free. The man smiles and approaches them, showing a man in his forties, the hair pickled with silvery strands. [4] The pale man loosens the straps a little, but only enough for them to stop being annoying. It would be really difficult to escape at the moment.
"Oh yes, I should introduce myself first. Pleased to meet you, I am Adam Strauss, a 'government man' as you may have already imagined, which, as you should have already inferred, means I am not trying to kill you. Actually, we wanted to cooperate with your group. You seek answers, we seek answers. It would be a nice deal for both sides if we could all get our answers and happily head home after some time of joint work. " He says while smiling. The pale gentleman, though, feels something strange about the man. If they want to cooperate, why hide information? He remembered the papers: Adam must be the one with them; he knows what really happened. Why should they trust him?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ace (Hurting right foot - One turn)
-Small paramedic uniform

Bryan
-Janitor uniform

Clara (Gut wound - Medium:Untreated:Moderate Bleeding / Broken false right rib - Untreated)
-Metal bar

Richard
-Medic attire / -Medical kit / -Taser gun

Feilin
-Security uniform / -Large caliber gun

The pale gentleman - I just hope he has an IC explanation for his character's antics.
-Dirty, loose security uniform

The woman (Gut wound - Moderate:Treated)
-Nothing
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Helping hand...?
« Reply #130 on: April 10, 2012, 01:55:17 pm »

Fight to regain consciousness and try to survive. If successful, pretend to still be unconscious and wait for medical assistance.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 10, 2012, 02:20:03 pm »

"Why the fuck should we trust you?" The woman asked, "You are withholding important information from us.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 10, 2012, 04:29:15 pm »

Uh, lady, Feilen is it? What should we do? Are we going for the papers or getting out?

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 10, 2012, 08:22:56 pm »

Bryan grabs the gun and runs like hell! To the roof, if possible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 10, 2012, 09:46:49 pm »

Feilin strode near the paramedic and briefly whispered in his ear. Pretending to calm him down yet again. "Leave first. We can worry about the papers later on. We have little hope of just finding them strewn about. Besides, we have our obligation to this nurse with us."

Stride nonchalantly out of the place.

Or up or down the staircase, whichever seems best.

Be discreet.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16