Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Looking For A Suitable World  (Read 1167 times)

LoneTophat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Looking For A Suitable World
« on: March 17, 2012, 03:41:59 am »

I desire a world that is built up enough but still has many beasties and necromancers to kill.
A simple request, but very difficult to produce with 34.05. The ages end much too soon.

rooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Looking For A Suitable World
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 09:07:11 am »

Have you tried advanced world gen? I could let it run up to 300 every time with a ''stop at 15% of megabeasts'' dead.

This was on a very large region with tons of beasts,titans and other ''fun''

Historical beings alive in that world, in year 302[I started in 300, abandoned, redid my legend viewer and these are the stats from that check]

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

site population shows a shitload of titans around that probably havn't gotten themselves listed as historical figures yet.

The world had 6 towers, so I caged 7 necromancers in the first two years for science!

tl;dr : it's not that hard to get a world full of fun with advanced world gen, have you tried playing with that tool?

BoxOfAids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 09:57:39 am »

Have you tried advanced world gen? I could let it run up to 300 every time with a ''stop at 15% of megabeasts'' dead.

This was on a very large region with tons of beasts,titans and other ''fun''

Historical beings alive in that world, in year 302[I started in 300, abandoned, redid my legend viewer and these are the stats from that check]

site population shows a shitload of titans around that probably havn't gotten themselves listed as historical figures yet.

The world had 6 towers, so I caged 7 necromancers in the first two years for science!

tl;dr : it's not that hard to get a world full of fun with advanced world gen, have you tried playing with that tool?

Where's the option for that, exactly?

Also lol at historical figure donkey

rooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 10:02:11 am »

You first go to legends mode and export all the data, then you launch the legend viewer application which you can find on the forum in the modding department and then it will let you browse all the data. it will look like this

great tool for scanning your world and browsing through the history!