Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: ‼Ω‼ ‼¶‼ Dwarf Chocolate Mod .34.11 (Minecarts and Cooldowns) ‼#‼ ‼Π‼  (Read 75066 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

I have that included in my mod ;) I only embarked on towns (which do not seem to appear in fortress mode then)

How do I find towers in before embark ? Is there an easy way for this ?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Starmantis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

theres no errorlog, I press create world and then it crashes showing a white block :/

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Towers appear like this on the map:

I

EDIT: Oh my, that's difficult to see.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Thank you putman. Hope I can find these while using Phoebus. Now on to the next tower :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Interesting. I'm playing a 33x33 world where Dwarves and Kobolds are the dominate races. Kobolds thrive in this world for some reason. Maybe it has something to do with setting beasts to very high and civilzations to very low. Supposedly goblins also exist in this world, but whenever I try to play as one I end up near one of the two necromancer towers. The first time I ended up on the roof. Ouch.

Third try. I end up in the mountains near the northwestern tower. The Goblin civ is supposed to be in the southeast.

Oh and I switched to white grapes and now have a successful vineyard. You might want to check red grapes.

Oh wonderful. The Dwarven Civilization in my fortress world ran out of axes it seems.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 05:53:07 pm by Vgray »

Paramatter

• Bay Watcher
  • [POSITION:HERMIT]
    • View Profile

In adventure mode I decided to go ahead and preemptively make a crutch so that I wouldn't have to hunt one down if one of my legs were to disappear, but every time I tried to do so it would give me a chair instead.  Checking the raws revealed that a chair is exactly what the output for the crutch carving reaction in .34i is!

Captain Crazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bump for radicality. New laptop, gotta get this mod again :>
I usually think of Armok as the pure essence of FUCK YOU!

Isa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey. When you will release an phoebus tileset version with this mod?

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile

Sounds fun.  I saw a thread where someone dug out and collapsed the entire Tower, so I suppose that's one way to handle them.  I have yet to successfully attack a Tower myself, my first and only attempt ended with my adventurer being reanimated.
Someone also engraved fortifications into the tower, set up a ballista, and bruised the necromancer's left thigh. Also, someone built a system that poured water into the tower from the top, and flushed the inhabitants out. Once, in masterwork, I upped the embark point total to the max, and embarked with slade, hellfire, and bullet turrets. I set them up behind fortifications, and unlocked the doors. !!FUN!! ensued.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

rtg593

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Man. I sure came late to the scene. I was about to post a thread asking question on an idea I had for a mod that included pyromancers, aquamancers, aeromancers, and terramancers... Then I see this. Curious, I look. What do I see? Pyromancer, aquamancer, aeromancer, geomancer...

Sigh:p

Guess I'll just have to download this, instead ;)
Is it because light travels faster than sound,
that people appear bright until you hear them speak?

Zale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, is it just me, or does the crafting system always make a single item, no matter how many of the materials you have?

Since I just made a single bone item out of 18~ bones.

Not to mention I can't seem to wear bone gauntlets.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

DAMN this mod is nice.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tierre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bone stacks are never divided now. You can change it yourself by adding a reaction for dividing bones but that requires modding. We had some thread about it a while ago.

SethCreiyd

• Bay Watcher
  • [VESPERTINE]
    • View Profile

I will update this once I have a chance, and there are some bugs to fix aside from the updates that need to be made. it might be a little while though.  Sorry for the extended absences I tend to take, everyone.  I appreciate every post.

In adventure mode I decided to go ahead and preemptively make a crutch so that I wouldn't have to hunt one down if one of my legs were to disappear, but every time I tried to do so it would give me a chair instead.  Checking the raws revealed that a chair is exactly what the output for the crutch carving reaction in .34i is!

Thanks for alerting me, I hadn't noticed this.  I'll fix it for .j for sure.

Hey. When you will release an phoebus tileset version with this mod?

In the next version I'll include the great tileset Meph made for Masterwork some time ago.  All the Flora&Fauna creatures are included in that and it works well with phoebus as far as I recall.

Man. I sure came late to the scene. I was about to post a thread asking question on an idea I had for a mod that included pyromancers, aquamancers, aeromancers, and terramancers... Then I see this. Curious, I look. What do I see? Pyromancer, aquamancer, aeromancer, geomancer...

Sigh:p

Guess I'll just have to download this, instead ;)

Thank you, and be careful embarking near towers, that's all I can say.

DAMN this mod is nice.

Thank you, have fun with it!

So, is it just me, or does the crafting system always make a single item, no matter how many of the materials you have?

Since I just made a single bone item out of 18~ bones.

Not to mention I can't seem to wear bone gauntlets.

Handwear is an acknowledged issue.  No glove produced by custom reaction are wearable unless you change the very limbs of the creature attempting to wear them, and this is a hardcoded limitation - the 'right' and 'left' attributes aren't applied to the gloves.

Anyway, this *should* work with DF as is but I would advise caution when embarking near Towers, especially if you use Wizard Tower - since undead mages can see through walls, they can -cast- through walls.  As a result some extra balance will need to be added, even if it's just to make Wizards unraisable and Liches less invisible.

Zale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, anyway, this is by far the most entertaining mod I've come across.

Love Antmen so far. Four arms is lovely.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11