Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 32

Author Topic: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 6/17)  (Read 104821 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 1/16)
« Reply #285 on: February 16, 2013, 09:16:01 pm »

One more +1 for Looter's Delight.

I love my loli guardian angel so much. Wwolin's loot generator for the game (that I'm thinking he created) is freakin' awesome.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 17, 2013, 05:37:37 am »

Hmm..
The update rates on this are strange to say the least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 18, 2013, 11:20:22 am »

Also I'd like to nominate Looter's Delight. A perplexicon style deathmatch game where kills get rewarded with loot, ranging from a Lovecraftian glaive monster named Moretti to a hot cup of tea to Rick Astley, and most notoriously a pair of panties.
+1
Whatever happened to the panties, anyway?

Also, unless the GM says I'm wrong, a gangster family makes up over 70% of the multiverse population.
I highly doubt this.

I love my loli guardian angel so much. Wwolin's loot generator for the game (that I'm thinking he created) is freakin' awesome.
I need to remember to ask him how he made it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 18, 2013, 11:41:01 am »

Also I'd like to nominate Looter's Delight. A perplexicon style deathmatch game where kills get rewarded with loot, ranging from a Lovecraftian glaive monster named Moretti to a hot cup of tea to Rick Astley, and most notoriously a pair of panties.
+1
Loot goes away when people get killed. Archuk killed javier and got the panties, and Archuk got chucked off the map by me.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 18, 2013, 12:12:50 pm »

+1
Loot goes away when people get killed. Archuk killed javier and got the panties, and Archuk got chucked off the map by me.

When you mess with giants you Archuk'd off the map.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 18, 2013, 12:23:23 pm »

Oh, right, Archuk was the guy who earned them. Nevermind.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 20, 2013, 10:54:43 am »

One HoF vote for Deviation-22 please.

I think I have read more of this so far than any other rtd in which I’ve not been a player.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 20, 2013, 06:35:16 pm »

I think this needs to update.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 20, 2013, 06:49:29 pm »

Sig

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #294 on: February 23, 2013, 08:53:00 am »

The Inland of Imperium, and the related votes, have not been put into the Library due to lack of link.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Same with Roll to be an interstellar mercenary.

Same with roll to dodge the law, actually >.>

Same with Prophets of a New God

Same with You at sequel's Final boss

I'd actually like to request the games be split apart. Multiworld Madness 1 is done by this point, although that last fragment of the final update is still haunting the far reaches of my harddrive here somewhere. Multiworld Madness II is ongoing, and is proceeding in a slightly different way, although principally the same as before. Also, I'm not sure it's fair to say that MwMII has run for more than a month already. Just because it's been left for dead for a year doesn't mean it lasted that long. It's only up to its seventeenth turn now. So keep the current entry for MwM1, and make a new one with new vote counts for MwMII. It's only fair that way.
To do this, I'll have to check everyone's votes and see who votes for which xD If it's not too much of a bother, can you do this for me?

Looter's Delight does not have a link.

Notice: If links aren't provided until the next update, I will discard all the votes and pretend they never happened. :D

Notice: If Roll to Pony, the one that has a description of "Eh?" isn't vouched for, I will remove it from the library. It doesn't fulfill the month-long condition, and frankly seems to have little content.

Announcement: I am thinking that, with the recent influx of minimalist games, to have a separate section for just minimalist games. The reason is because minimalists are notably different from classic RTDs, and because they often seem to have related audiences. :D
I am totally not biased against minimalists nope

This is the current list of minimalists that I am able to tell of. Please notify me if I omitted any, or if I mistook a nonminimalist for a minimalist.

YOU AT FINAL BOSS

I realized that I don't know of any other minimalists ;_; Anyone to enlighten me?

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 2/23)
« Reply #295 on: February 23, 2013, 09:15:33 am »

The Inland of Imperium is sort of a minimalist RTD as I understand it. Roll to Dodge the Law and You At Sequel's Final Boss are minimalists as well.

And here are the links to Prophets of the New God, Roll to be an Interstellar Mercenary and Looter's Delight.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 23, 2013, 09:31:26 am »

To do this, I'll have to check everyone's votes and see who votes for which xD If it's not too much of a bother, can you do this for me?
No need. Keep all 9 votes for the old game, and let the new one gain new fame. I think it got.. 2 votes, since the hiatus ended. Per the rules, it's only just reached "a month old", as far as actually "being run" goes. It ran for two weeks since start till the hiatus, and since resuming it's just run a month, so there's that. I don't mind if it drops off the list for now, it really hasn't been anything special yet. :)

The final entry would be a-la
Multiworld Madness: "Created by the pioneer of the RTD genre and may even be the first of their kind, the first Multiworld Madness game is a repository of top notch GMing, perhaps the best there ever was. Ground to a halt under its own sheer size after three years of struggling along, and then sprouted a sequel."
Done, 9 votes.

The second game should probably have no entry as of yet, but if I were to write one up, it'd be something like this.
Multiworld Madness II: "The sequel to the "derelict flagship" of the RTD genre, running a new system and a new set of worlds to explore. Five characters are pitted against the Multiverse for an unspecified reason, given only the task to search for mysterious "keys". May or may not feature a hidden overarching storyline."
Active, 2 votes.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 23, 2013, 11:05:55 am »

Y'know what? I'd like to nominate my own RTD, Mall Fight RTD-Ified!

A delightful romp through the new Mega Mall has left 9 people stuck in a strange gameshow-like fight, where they must use their surroundings to their advantage and defend themselves from an onslaught of...well, each other. Watch them battle monstrous bosses, such as the devastating tag-team combo of Rambo and Phoenix Wright! Or the entire TF2 mercenary team! And even the GM's lazy updating schedule! All for the chance to win FABULOUS PRIZES!

It's currently ACTIVE.

Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 23, 2013, 11:19:52 am »

This is the current list of minimalists that I am able to tell of. Please notify me if I omitted any, or if I mistook a nonminimalist for a minimalist.

YOU AT FINAL BOSS

I realized that I don't know of any other minimalists ;_; Anyone to enlighten me?

If The title is in all caps, its a minimalist RTD.
Sigtext

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 23, 2013, 11:21:06 am »

Alright, here's the link to Looter's Delight

A perplexicon style deathmatch game where kills get rewarded with loot, ranging from a Lovecraftian glaive monster named Moretti to a hot cup of tea to Rick Astley, and most notoriously a pair of panties.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 32