Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32

Author Topic: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 6/17)  (Read 104835 times)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 1/16)
« Reply #270 on: February 03, 2013, 04:25:22 pm »

I'll give a +1 to Roll to Dodge The Law.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 03, 2013, 04:50:05 pm »

Uh actually RTD the Law is almost two months old, since I started it when I first joined bay12 in december. +1 for Roll to dodge the law.

Also I'd like to nominate Prophets of a New God. Players are prophets who try to get a following for their god, through charisma, miracles, or other means.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 06:14:04 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 03, 2013, 10:27:07 pm »

Uh actually RTD the Law is almost two months old, since I started it when I first joined bay12 in december. +1 for Roll to dodge the law.

Also I'd like to nominate Prophets of a New God. Players are prophets who try to get a following for their god, through charisma, miracles, or other means.
+1 to both.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 05, 2013, 11:38:57 am »

I'd like to +1 the Multiworld Madness Series and also request the synopsis and status be modified, as the GM has returned and we are, once again, continuing.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 06, 2013, 11:38:18 pm »

I agree with the modifications. Sean is back bitches!!!

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 10, 2013, 08:49:31 pm »

I would like to +1 Roll To Dodge The Law. It has evolved exponentially. Running from cops turned into a three-way war over who becomes Satan, then we got bored with that and suddenly everyone is in space kicking purple ewoks, followed by armies of dinosaur dragons... Suffice to say it is a very complicated and intricate fifty-one pages of miminalism.

Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 10, 2013, 09:13:23 pm »

I'd like to nominate You at Sequel's Final Boss. A spinoff on the original YAFB, Sequel's final boss is GMed by GWG and has a own final boss Knight Tiger who got shunted aside for a battle between Liches and Dark Lords with a bunch of players summoning weird stuff, trying to set up factions, and figuring out who the final boss is now.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 10, 2013, 09:29:25 pm »

I'd like to nominate You at Sequel's Final Boss. A spinoff on the original YAFB, Sequel's final boss is GMed by GWG and has a own final boss Knight Tiger who got shunted aside for a battle between Liches and Dark Lords with a bunch of players summoning weird stuff, trying to set up factions, and figuring out who the final boss is now.
I second this. Thanks, Persus.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 11, 2013, 04:41:22 am »

Can I update my Roll to Priest entry please.

Part homage, part never-happened road-trip sitcom, Roll to Priest is a journey through the baffling but total day-to-day incompetence of average everyday priests on their quest from the farthest reaches of rural Ireland to the very heart of the Vatican. Unfortunately that never-happened bit refers to the fact they never left their native villages. Focuses very much on a new unique challenge each episode, with generally the same ending: screaming naked arson with multiple repetitions of the word Feck. Also contains authorised swearing, Latin, and an anonymous Mass-off/Priestmatch colour-coded selection process. Light-hearted in tone.

Now finished.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 11, 2013, 06:24:57 pm »

« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 10:46:39 pm by penguinofhonor »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 12, 2013, 04:26:51 am »

I'd actually like to request the games be split apart. Multiworld Madness 1 is done by this point, although that last fragment of the final update is still haunting the far reaches of my harddrive here somewhere. Multiworld Madness II is ongoing, and is proceeding in a slightly different way, although principally the same as before. Also, I'm not sure it's fair to say that MwMII has run for more than a month already. Just because it's been left for dead for a year doesn't mean it lasted that long. It's only up to its seventeenth turn now. So keep the current entry for MwM1, and make a new one with new vote counts for MwMII. It's only fair that way.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 16, 2013, 07:27:05 pm »

Also I'd like to nominate Looter's Delight. A perplexicon style deathmatch game where kills get rewarded with loot, ranging from a Lovecraftian glaive monster named Moretti to a hot cup of tea to Rick Astley, and most notoriously a pair of panties.
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 16, 2013, 07:28:20 pm »

Also I'd like to nominate Looter's Delight. A perplexicon style deathmatch game where kills get rewarded with loot, ranging from a Lovecraftian glaive monster named Moretti to a hot cup of tea to Rick Astley, and most notoriously a pair of panties.
+1 to this.
Also, unless the GM says I'm wrong, a gangster family makes up over 70% of the multiverse population.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 16, 2013, 07:29:18 pm »

+1 Looter's Delight for using probably the best generator of all time and making other RTD's much like it

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 16, 2013, 07:41:38 pm »

Yup, +1 to Looter's Delight!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32