Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 32

Author Topic: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 6/17)  (Read 104782 times)

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
Re: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 5/14)
« Reply #120 on: June 10, 2012, 04:22:44 pm »

I'd vote for Einst. Roul. But that would drop Multiworld even lower, and as a senior RTDer I cannot do that. Damn my sensitivity ;_;
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 10, 2012, 04:23:56 pm »

I vote for Multiworld Madness! :)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 10, 2012, 04:29:24 pm »

@ExKirby: Now you can vote for Einsteinian Roulette. Do et.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #123 on: June 10, 2012, 05:08:38 pm »

Ok, vote for Roulette =/
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
  • *strangle gargle choke*
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 12, 2012, 04:02:37 pm »

I vote for Roll to Scavenge
* Created by Fniff, an RtD game which sets you in a world after nuclear strikes. You have to survive encounters with Mutants, Raiders and even the Environment itself.

(sorry about the crappy info thing, couldn't think of anything better to describe it)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 12, 2012, 04:11:45 pm »

* A war, spanning from the four corners of the Earth has wiped out most of the world's population through nuclear fallout for reasons unknown. The world and society as we know it has basically fallen to it's depths. Chaos and anarchy is rampant in this world, and hope is dim for anyone still alive.

But humanity is a resilient and hard-headed race, and it's offspring prove it. Join six unlikely survivors as they search and try to find out more of the new world, and manage to make a living out of what was once called home. Trust is a priceless commodity here, and even your own allies may be your worst enemies.
FTFY.

Yet, lesser than 1 month.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 04:18:03 pm by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 12, 2012, 04:13:41 pm »

Yah, I usually don't bother throwing them in for listing if they are under one month.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
  • *strangle gargle choke*
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 12, 2012, 04:24:37 pm »

* A war, spanning from the four corners of the Earth has wiped out most of the world's population through nuclear fallout for reasons unknown. The world and society as we know it has basically fallen to it's depths. Chaos and anarchy is rampant in this world, and hope is dim for anyone still alive.

But humanity is a resilient and hard-headed race, and it's offspring prove it. Join six unlikely survivors as they search and try to find out more of the new world, and manage to make a living out of what was once called home. Trust is a priceless commodity here, and even your own allies may be your worst enemies.
FTFY.

Yet, lesser than 1 month.
Yah, I usually don't bother throwing them in for listing if they are under one month.
Damn.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 6/13)
« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2012, 08:36:27 pm »

6/13 update!

Roll To Pony (ver. CyberUrist) added.
Netland VI: Subversion of Innocence added.
Roll to Scavenge added.

Just a note, if you are a player of a game (or the GM of one) and it has died, been dropped, been finished, or been placed on hiatus, it would be nice if you left a short note saying so. It's hard to keep things current :p

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2012, 09:02:30 pm »

Actualy, Roll To Roll To Dodge was never the only one to have a TvTropes page, I'm pretty sure Multiworld Madness had one, and Netland had one before RTRTD ever came about.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2012, 09:05:10 pm »

Yeah, but I guess it is the only one still up so far, even though some other RtDs would also be fine additions to TVTropes *cough*Einsteinian Roulette*cough*.
>Yes?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 13, 2012, 09:06:41 pm »

Plus, you know, Netlands is...

well, Netlands.

(I have a low opinion of it, is what I'm trying to say.)
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 20, 2012, 02:47:06 pm »

Voting for RTD: Princess Celestia, the only game I know of where the players are going to have to fight Toady One himself.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 21, 2012, 10:12:47 am »

I'll submit votes for Mario Kart RTD and Tarran's RTD of the Dragon.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 21, 2012, 07:01:47 pm »

Actualy, Roll To Roll To Dodge was never the only one to have a TvTropes page, I'm pretty sure Multiworld Madness had one, and Netland had one before RTRTD ever came about.

So does Roll To Dodge Princess Celestia.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RollToDodgePrincessCelestia
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 32