Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 32

Author Topic: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 6/17)  (Read 104785 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2012, 11:46:28 am »

I would like to add a vote for listing:
Roll to Explore the Dungeon. It is older than 30 days and it is Active.
Short summary: Join six hopeless adventurers as they try to brave an extense dungeron full of things they have no idea about. Expect savvy knights, berserking mages and giant polar bear goodness with a bit of arrogant purple-haired loli mage. The aforementioned loli mage will have her ass handed to her someday by the way :V
Up so far the group of men (only men) fought ratmen, assaulted an occupied bathroom and acted like overall assholes towards an undead girl, except, of course, for our resident necromancer whose name I won't say, who instead tried to nail her.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 14, 2012, 09:27:33 am »

Jeez, Sky, are you even updating this anymore? For shame!
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 14, 2012, 11:20:24 am »

Well, can't say I didn't see this eventually coming. You need a very, very dedicated person to run a list. After all, there's plenty of effort you need to put into it with little actual return.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #108 on: May 14, 2012, 02:16:32 pm »

Well, can't say I didn't see this eventually coming. You need a very, very dedicated person to run a list. After all, there's plenty of effort you need to put into it with little actual return.

See what coming?

EDIT : Updated.

Einsteinian Roulette and its on-ship thread have rised like falling stars to the top of the list, pushing aside Multiworld Madness due to starting with a e instead of a m!

The Magnificent Timelord has reached the Hall of Fame, with a total vote count of 5.

If you feel your RTD has a red triangle for no good reason, post or PM me and I shall take care of it.

And no, Tarran's post did NOT in any way provoke me to do this right now and today. Honest. >.>
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 02:34:32 pm by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 5/14)
« Reply #109 on: May 14, 2012, 02:37:26 pm »

Thanks, and wow. Einsteinian Roulette is the RtD that will...blablablabla...heavens. You know it. :V
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 14, 2012, 02:41:14 pm »

1. What's the Red triangle for?
2. The Link is broken.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 14, 2012, 02:51:12 pm »

And no, Tarran's post did NOT in any way provoke me to do this right now and today. Honest. >.>
Yay, now I know that I can get you to work by kinda-insulting you! Free slave labor!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #112 on: May 14, 2012, 03:15:50 pm »

2. The Link is broken.

What link? And the Red Triangle of Doom (not really) denotes games that are less than one month old, as written in the OP.

Yay, now I know that I can get you to work by kinda-insulting you! Free slave labor!

Shhh...

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 15, 2012, 12:03:46 am »

2. The Link is broken.

What link? And the Red Triangle of Doom (not really) denotes games that are less than one month old, as written in the OP.

Shhh...
One of the links In the Op.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 16, 2012, 05:28:37 am »

I would like to add a vote for listing:
Roll to Explore the Dungeon. It is older than 30 days and it is Active.
Short summary: Join six hopeless adventurers as they try to brave an extense dungeron full of things they have no idea about. Expect savvy knights, berserking mages and giant polar bear goodness with a bit of arrogant purple-haired loli mage. The aforementioned loli mage will have her ass handed to her someday by the way :V
Up so far the group of men (only men) fought ratmen, assaulted an occupied bathroom and acted like overall assholes towards an undead girl, except, of course, for our resident necromancer whose name I won't say, who instead tried to nail her.
I vote for this. And we had better keep that extremely fantastically played necromancer's name away from fan's eyes, eh?

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 19, 2012, 08:51:59 pm »

I'll give a vote to Wacky Death Race 2, since only the first one has it at the moment.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 07, 2012, 08:32:24 am »

How do I submit my RTD? Do I PM you?
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 07, 2012, 08:52:27 am »

How do I submit my RTD? Do I PM you?
Remember the minimum amount of 30 days of existence. >.>

And to submit it you need to provide a link and a small bit of information about the RtD
>Yes?

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 07, 2012, 09:09:50 am »

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=110943.0
Unfortunately, it seems there is another RTD with the same name, Roll to Pony. Oh well. Anyways, RTP is going to be an RTD featuring ponies and some random crazy stuff happening, like meteors. It is currently not started. It will start when 3 ponies have joined, currently there are two.
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 10, 2012, 06:32:49 am »

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=80526.0

Netland VI: Subversion of Innocence. An epic crossover adventure. Rag is awesome.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 32