Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 32

Author Topic: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 6/17)  (Read 104829 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 1/16)
« Reply #240 on: January 16, 2013, 04:53:18 pm »

I'd like to propose a change to the description of RTD Princess Celestia, for the sake of accuracy:

Ponies, historical figures, celebrities and cultural icons try to take down Princess Celestia's oppressive rule with a bloody revolution under General Luna. It features a multitude of rappers, dark lords, psychos, knights, gangsters, samurais, generals, aliens, wizards, B-ballers and much more brawling it out in an all-out interdimensional war. 
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 02:33:08 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 16, 2013, 07:57:30 pm »

I'd like to formally bring up a series of RtD games brought up a bit ago: The Art of Minimalism.

If I managed to get a single game to survive for more than a month, would only that game be able to be added to the Hall of Fame, or could some kind of "TAoM Index" thread be added to the OP to let the whole series into the Hall?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #242 on: January 17, 2013, 05:50:16 am »

Only that one.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 18, 2013, 06:57:10 pm »

1 vote for Perplexicon
1 to Roll to Roll to dodge
1 to You at Final boss
Thanks
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 19, 2013, 06:17:59 am »

Would you like fries with that?

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 22, 2013, 08:30:24 am »

I'd like to status-update the Multiworld Madness II game. For better or worse, it's updated again. Let's see how long the streak lasts. ^_^
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 22, 2013, 03:17:05 pm »

My Roll To Wasteland has been going for a month and is doing fairly good.
It is still going,has no waitlists and is updated around every 10-15 hours even if not every single player posted their action.I chose to use that system because it is a real pain for your players to wait for another player that isn't even involved and is on the other side of the world doing something of his own.
The world is wide so there is no clustering involved and has many options for the players to do whatever they want.
The customization is open for anything you would want to be...It is a wasteland,after all.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 24, 2013, 09:47:57 pm »

Only that one.
Okay then. Darn...I guess I could add a Master TAoM index to whichever made it...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 27, 2013, 04:17:38 am »

Assuming I haven't already, I hereby solemnly vote for Hyrulian Hyjinx. Which I may have misspelt.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 27, 2013, 01:21:18 pm »

I think The Inland of Imperium could worthy for this, Description:Long And Hard Story to expain it think better to someone else to sum up but It start place of  the Island of Imperium,With our Ninja Assassin Aristocrat Jaiver Freeman and Quarter-Demon Demon hunter Sir.Scapheap the first in Odd Sci-fi and Fantasy universe with magic and technology. It more really Semi-RTD than full-RTD because it has magic system and level up system(all of it was make in fly) but as you Semi-RTD be on here

« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 05:31:42 am by Nosaneinme »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 27, 2013, 04:37:59 pm »

I think The Inland of Imperium could worthy for this

There are several problems with this. Firstly, it's not a month old yet. Secondly, you didn't provide a description.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 27, 2013, 04:46:39 pm »

I think that's a perfect description.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 27, 2013, 05:59:07 pm »

He posted before Nosaneinme editted.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 27, 2013, 07:55:05 pm »

I mean Nosaneinme's new description is perfect for his RTD :P

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 28, 2013, 09:36:14 am »

I mean my post is not nice and I am a hipster so I should probably shut up  :-X before I make a war  :'(

I have expressed my opinion.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 32