Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Adventures in Tera  (Read 4281 times)

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
Adventures in Tera
« on: March 14, 2012, 08:09:33 pm »

My game making skills are a bit rusty so hold with me while I work some oil on them.

There are five ages to play around with stories in(that I've been playing with in all my previous games)and many places(alowing just about any kind of game to be had).

The races from Tera are many of the common mythical fiction races with minor to major tweeks.
(humans, dwarves, elves, kobold, goblin, dragon, lich/undead, fairies, demons, weremen, vampires, ents, beastmen, constucts/artificials, trolls, orc, necromorphic, spectral/ethereal, ect.)

So more or less the short of it, what do you want to play? I'll illistrate whatever I can, but my digital art skills took a 6 month vacation and I dont have a scanner to upload any of my traditional work.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Adventures in Tera
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 08:13:14 pm »

Genre or race? If The former Turn based stragety but if the latter...are Jagermonsters allowed? If so then fuck yes but if not dwarves will do.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 08:15:07 pm »

I want to be spectral!
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 08:26:23 pm »

Alright probably deserved the confusion you get to determine the race and genre(with most likely determine your time period your stuck to) but its all illistrated suggest or group adventure(you get your own character).

@Got genre? Suggest or your own char? Spectrals are like ghosts and can affect the spectal realm mostly and material only through controlling objects dont have to breath and ignore lots of damage stuff.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 08:33:47 pm »

Kobold wereowl.

Group suggestion game.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 08:35:22 pm »

@nirur Genre?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 08:37:19 pm »

I can't think of much other than a standard adventure/RPG.

Edit: Possibly as a thief, reappropriating necessities and shiny things for a larger group.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 08:45:01 pm by Nirur Torir »

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 08:38:36 pm »

STEAMPUNK IN SPACE!

edit: or maybe not.  :P

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 08:44:38 pm »

Imp wizard.

Group suggestion, light steampunk, rpg.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 08:49:44 pm by Sinpwn »

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 08:47:58 pm »

@Ultimuh
Actually forms of Freeform has that with extra Lovecraft added in for flavor

_______________ END ADVERTISING__________________________

Goblin
Nations at war style system.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 08:49:46 pm »

@Ultimuh
Actually forms of Freeform has that with extra Lovecraft added in for flavor

Yes but that one is.. freeform.. I want something with rules and dice rolls.  :P

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 08:54:25 pm »

@nirur+ultimuh; well if its standard adventure/rpg it'd be in the second or third age for kobold (kobolds cant be werecreatures) steampunk would be be any kobold tech, and space for kobolds would be the fourth or fifth age... so?

@sinpwn; imps arnt very powerful and they are magictech and biotech only so no steampunk and only exist in the first age, I can start this right away if thats not a problem for anyone?

@mcclay; goblins exist in all genres ages and are always at war...want to be more specific?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 08:58:57 pm »

Kobold in the second or fourth age, on a frontier somewhere.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 08:59:26 pm »

Turn based collabrtive stragety.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 09:03:22 pm »

@nirur; the diference between second age kobolds and fourth age kobolds is df like kobolds and space only kobolds...

@mcclay; *slap* its not that kind of game.
Pages: [1] 2