Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Shadow Era: TCG on almost whatever device you want to play on for free  (Read 10432 times)

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shadow Era: A TCG on (almost) whatever you want for free
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2012, 04:01:20 pm »

I'll definitely be up for this, registering shortly. Is there a referral link or anything I should be using?
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2012, 04:03:14 pm »

The OP has a link to a thing for free crystals but it's unrelated to registering
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2012, 04:51:13 pm »

No referrals, but I wouldn't mind a match.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 04:58:22 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2012, 04:58:58 pm »

dwarf, passwod is. If anyone has time.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2012, 05:02:15 pm »

Are you still playing ? i'm logged in right now if you want a match.

Edit : name's KalSirian btw

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2012, 05:29:48 pm »

Either furt, or a lack of luck by me managed to drag it down to 7 cards left on my part ._.
winning from a !!Zaladar!! isn't as interesting as having a fireball or something to finish with.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2012, 05:33:03 pm »

Edit : game crashed on me :/

it says i have to wait for it to time out now.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 05:37:57 pm by Sirian »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2012, 05:39:07 pm »

I'd thought you were just having a problem picking a card :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2012, 05:39:54 pm »

What the heck was that ice weapon you used on me to disable all my units?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2012, 05:43:32 pm »

Ready when you are, if you can restart a game, Alkyon.

Furtuka > i think it was "Voice of winter"

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2012, 05:46:09 pm »

(If you guys can find a better way of screenshots than needing to boot the fraps demo to get one, tell me. PrintScreen isn't working)
Voice of Winter. Hero weapon. You can click on any card to see it, not just yours, as long as it isn't in their hand.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2012, 05:57:41 pm »

Ugh... just got completely dominated by the mage AI battle in the campaign. She kept killing my allies with spells as soon as I put them out, then she poisoned and set my hero on fire and there was just nothing I could do.

Edit: Oh for screenshots I use Jing (it comes with a hosting service it auto-uploads and links to which is good for relatively low-traffic stuff) and it seems to work for this.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2012, 06:03:38 pm »

Ugh... just got completely dominated by the mage AI battle in the campaign. She kept killing my allies with spells as soon as I put them out, then she poisoned and set my hero on fire and there was just nothing I could do

Ak is that you? :P
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2012, 06:06:17 pm »

Mages have a lot of spellcards, robin. Theres enough for me to have a deck with no allies and still win (about half the time) with.
And the VoW, though I don't think the AI uses that.

Ugh... just got completely dominated by the mage AI battle in the campaign. She kept killing my allies with spells as soon as I put them out, then she poisoned and set my hero on fire and there was just nothing I could do

Ak is that you? :P
Were you fighting Eladrin, or Nishaven, robin? if it was the later, than technically it could count as me.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2012, 06:07:40 pm »

Hmm i feel like i can't really compete with Aklyon right now, i only got my starter deck with a couple cards i got from a bonus pack and some i bought with gold (but obviously all the good cards are expensive). I shouldnt have wasted 100 crystal on a priest starter deck... i only got more of what i already had.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5