Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to Alter Somones life Reloaded -- Round 2 - Turn 2  (Read 29718 times)

BullDog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Somones life Reloaded -- Round 1 - Turn 4
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2012, 02:33:20 pm »

Jack discovers he is not interested in women anymore, and instead, he feels sexually excited by goats wearing clown costumes while riding a monocycle.
ಠ_ಠ

Jack has a odd thought about goats in clown costumes, but quickly forgets about it. He continues doing well at work.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2012, 03:12:02 pm »

Kay then.

While Jack does indeed go to his boss, his boss however gives him advice on the matter rather than sleep with him. Backed with the advice from his friend, Jack has a long talk with L.J. resulting in them falling in love and starting a real relationship..

Do you want that to be a counter or a separate action?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2012, 03:34:06 pm »

Kay then.

While Jack does indeed go to his boss, his boss however gives him advice on the matter rather than sleep with him. Backed with the advice from his friend, Jack has a long talk with L.J. resulting in them falling in love and starting a real relationship..

Do you want that to be a counter or a separate action?
Counter.

It would be really really weird to have sex with someone, ask them for relationship advice, and then to go profess your love for another woman.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2012, 03:47:07 pm »

Turn 4/25 - 2nd half of Febuary.
INITIATIVE

dermonster: 25
Caellath: 55
lawastooshort: 29

Bulldog: 68 (Counter)
agentorangesoda: 94
cerapa: 6 (Counter)

Jack decides to publish a sexual heath book. (agentorangesoda, difficult event=4: 6) it sells extremely well and he improves his writing quite a bit too. While writing the book he realizes that goats are attractive. (Caellath, medium event=3: 6) Even more attractive than women....(Bulldog, difficult event=4: 4) But he quickly puts the thought out of his mind. (lawastooshort, medium event=3: 1) Jack nearly asks L. J. to be his girlfriend but he chickens out before asking. While he is at the picnic (Dermonster, impossible event=6: 1) his mom calls. Apparently his dad is sick and she wants him to travel there.

TEAM SUCCESS: 29 points
TEAM FAILURE: 9 points

NOTES:
*L. J. Wronchford is due in 15 turns.
*Jack has a favor to call in with his boss. (Sleeper for team success, 4+1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st half of March - Sickness.
Jack's dad is sick.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2012, 03:49:57 pm »

A previously unknown black hole crashes through the solar system, wreaking havoc.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2012, 03:51:35 pm »

Jack finds out that his father committed some kind of ritual suicide to Satan by hanging himself with his own bowels.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2012, 04:00:16 pm »

Jack goes to see his sick father, and decides to write a biography about his life.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2012, 03:27:20 pm »

Jack gets intimate warts AGAIN and the press finds out and prints it in several national papers. His sexual health book is ridiculed worldwide - its author can't even stop himself getting intimate warts for goodness sake! - and hundreds of readers start a class action lawsuit against him, suing him for a hundred million dollars.

Come on Team Failure! We're... failing.

edit: missed a word.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 04:30:17 pm by lawastooshort »

BullDog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2012, 04:25:28 pm »

Jack gets intimate warts AGAIN and the press finds out and prints it in several national papers. His sexual health book is ridiculed worldwide - its author can't even stop himself getting intimate warts for goodness sake! - and hundreds of readers start a class action lawsuit against him, suing him for a hundred million dollars.

Come Team Failure! We're... failing.
Buy Wart Begone ExtremeTM today! It slices, it dices Guaranteed to remove the most stubborn, intimate warts in mere microseconds or your money back! On this special, one time tv offer, you can buy this not for 100! Not for 50! But 19.95! But wait! There's more! If you order in the next ten minutes, you get other bottle free! A 40 dollar value for only 19.95! Order now!

Jack uses his Wart Begone ExtremeTM again, before anyone (somehow) finds out. The relief helps him do well at work.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2012, 04:32:39 pm »

If I could counter your counter...

Today on Wolves News! Reports have emerged that the world's supply of Wart Begone Extreme has been used up... apparently by the famous author of Your Sexual Health: How not to Ruin it with Warts...

BullDog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2012, 04:43:58 pm »

I forgot to add that You only need to use it once or at most twice and you will never have warts again!! Yeah, I know that doesn't make sense in any way.:P

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2012, 07:27:15 pm »

Jack hears a wealth of interesting stories from the patients and nurses while visiting his father in the hospital

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2012, 04:47:40 pm »

There is only one thing I have to say about this coming update. DAMMIT DERM.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2012, 04:48:31 pm »

Hehehe
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2012, 04:59:15 pm »

Turn 5/25 - 1st half of March.
INITIATIVE

dermonster: 25
Caellath: 85
lawastooshort: 6

Bulldog: 25  (Counter)
agentorangesoda: 95
cerapa: 15

Jack drives down to his parents town, and visits his dad in the hospital (agentorangesoda, medium event=3: 6) He hears lots of interesting stories about the medical profession. While jack is visiting his dad (Caellath, difficult event=4: 2) his dad mentions that recent events have made him depressed. Jack tells the doctors and the situation is soon remedied. Meanwhile, at the observatory...... (Dermonster, impossible event=6: 6) Huh. Derm, you are a terrible person. I'm gonna upset the order of things and put your action last. Since you kinda destroyed the solar system. (Cerapa, easy event=2: 1) Jack was inspired by all the stories he heard in the hospital, but just couldn't get motivated enough to start writing. (lawastooshort, medium event=3: 1) Using the techniques in his book Jack completely fails to get warts from the nurse he seduced. (Derm's event) Scientists see a rouge black hole heading straight for the solar system! They put into action Plan 1582 Alpha, evacuating all citizens into a underground just before the sun is sucked in. The earth is now orbiting around the black hole. The city is completely self-sustaining, but there are a few flaws in its design.

TEAM SUCCESS: 32 points
TEAM FAILURE: 25 points

NOTES:
*L. J. Wronchford is due in 14 turns.
*Jack has a favor to call in with his boss. (Sleeper for team success, 4+2)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st half of March - City.
The underground city appears to be falling apart.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 10:12:56 pm by Scelly9 »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15