Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18

Author Topic: Cybrid Mafia 3:The Immortal Emperor - Game Over. The Emperor Remains Immortal  (Read 49551 times)

BullDog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And now you're missing two people. Sorry again. :-[

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well I'm in again then.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

c) While not titled so, GG's games are generally Quickish games. The intention of such games is to keep activity at a maximum. You cannot just post once or twice, then forget about the game for a couple of days. These games are intended as fast and furious games. If you in, post once, then disappear, you're not just not helping, you're ruining the game for everyone else.
Then I'll withdraw from the game and request a spoilspec because I'm afraid I cannot sustain that level of activity.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This isn't actually a quickish game - I do expect activity, but this is pretty much the slowest gametype I run, and is pretty "mafia standard" for the board.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Reading the two previous games could be something to do while you wait.

OH, and thanks to this game whenever I log in I get to see 'The Overseer' in my log-in list.  Forever.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This isn't actually a quickish game - I do expect activity, but this is pretty much the slowest gametype I run, and is pretty "mafia standard" for the board.
Oh, phew. Then I'll re-enter into the game then. My bad for thinking it was quickish.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile

c) While not titled so, GG's games are generally Quickish games. The intention of such games is to keep activity at a maximum. You cannot just post once or twice, then forget about the game for a couple of days. These games are intended as fast and furious games. If you in, post once, then disappear, you're not just not helping, you're ruining the game for everyone else.
Then I'll withdraw from the game and request a spoilspec because I'm afraid I cannot sustain that level of activity.

Please clarify what level of activity are you unable to sustain. That paragraph says "You cannot just post once or twice, then forget about the game for a couple of days." If you are unable to commit to such, then you really should out. Even if the game is not quickish, if you in, post once, then disappear, you're not just not helping, you're ruining the game for everyone else.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I plan to post once or twice per day. That being said, I was afraid that the activity may require more than just one/two posts per day, activity I cannot sustain, hence why I was concerned about the need to withdraw.

I won't forget about the game for a couple of days.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

1. Bookthras
2. Toaster
3. Tiruin
4.  - - -
5. Think0028
6. Servant Corps
7. ToonyMan
8. Phantom of the Library
9. Simple
10. Dariush
I couldn't help but notice this interesting color scheme.  Do we have a color chart to guide us?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

1. Bookthras
2. Toaster
3. Tiruin
4.  - - -
5. Think0028
6. Servant Corps
7. ToonyMan
8. Phantom of the Library
9. Simple
10. Dariush
I couldn't help but notice this interesting color scheme.  Do we have a color chart to guide us?
Sometihing tells me color corresponds to experience, with red>orange (or maybe the other way around)>blue>green.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Orrrr I just like pretty colours. ^_^

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've been playing Mafia for a year, I think I would have graduated from green in that analysis.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah, I'm kidding. It's not just colours, it's actually encoded game information. BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

(or is it?)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

I've been playing Mafia for a year, I think I would have graduated from green in that analysis.

Quiet, newblood!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile

In just to see this on the road.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18