Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192486 times)

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1950 on: February 02, 2017, 06:39:07 pm »

I heard a new patch was coming out. Apparently it buffs necromancers.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: February 02, 2017, 06:41:59 pm »

I heard a new patch was coming out. Apparently it buffs necromancers.
Me too. Their bones are WAY shinier now! They can even reflect Light attacks, if they summon a Polished Phantom.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: February 02, 2017, 06:45:22 pm »

I Attempted to Reset it, but it's not Registering me as being in a Puzzle vortex,  no my Oxygen is not Dropping, and Really theres only that ship to See in here.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #1953 on: February 02, 2017, 06:46:10 pm »

Oh, cool! They fixed the fractal refraction bug! I can use my Bounce-ray on them now and not crash my game!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: February 02, 2017, 07:06:51 pm »

I Attempted to Reset it, but it's not Registering me as being in a Puzzle vortex,  no my Oxygen is not Dropping, and Really theres only that ship to See in here.
Oh my god! If your oxygen isn't dropping, you must have gotten into a mod-only zone (like Zaffire's space-castle)! You can't leave if you're not a mod, because you're only supposed to be able to enter if you are one. I don't know how to get you out :(
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: February 02, 2017, 07:21:44 pm »

I Boarded the Ship, it's only got two weapons and seems to be run off the UI from V214.733D, and thats over 496 Versions Back! A drone bay filled with "Anagram Drones", anyone know what they are? or Why this is Running off that Version of the game's UI?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: February 02, 2017, 07:23:17 pm »

Soo I got into this game again recently (god bless whoever put up igynpadca in the AUR! So glad they have a native Linux build.), and apparently the last thing I did was cleaning up after the uprising in Runnificar as an Eternal Demonraiser, and now I'm salty because...

Everyone fucking hated Runnificar when it came out. With all the teasers they had at the time, it seemed like a really cool content patch - a floating city full of intrigue, politics and a revolution in the making? People were stoked to high hell for that!
But then the patch rolled out and all hell broke loose - bugs and glitches were running rampant, there were entire areas of the city (Shadowstone Refinery, anyone?) that were clearly meant to be accessible, but were cut off (and the few people who managed to cheat their way in through the many bugs that the zone featured found out that there was nothing there either) and it all felt really rushed and disappointing.

But hey, Baron Harnyev had a cool personality (all the other plot-important characters though, not so much), and I liked the dynamics of the uprising itself, but on the whole it was like the biggest letdown since Return of Aliana, though admittedly that one was partially on the community to blame.

Guess I'll try to set up a base in Runnificar Headtower and move onto Shankalaz now. That one isn't just heinous beyond belief, right?

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #1957 on: February 05, 2017, 05:33:29 pm »

It's ok. Needs more bugs though. Honestly it doesn't feel like igynpadca without the bugs.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: February 06, 2017, 06:28:35 pm »

I mean, I get that there's some charm to the game being a never ending bug hive, but at the same time...I wish I could just get some smooth gameplay for once.

On an unrelated note, anyone got some ideas for what to do with a portable zero mass drone factory? It looks like it has support for straight up Lisp programming, and looking through the documentation (well, what few snippets of it I got to grab while making my way through the Great-Grandfathership, because for some reason they thought it'd be a cool idea to itemize fucking programming docs) it seems like you could really get some automation the likes of which we've not seen since Multi-Melps but those were a mess even for GCC standards.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #1959 on: February 07, 2017, 03:42:00 am »

If you switch the red and green wires, you can then code it in D++ . It's slightly older, but more documented.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: February 07, 2017, 07:21:05 pm »

Hi! I've been playing on the fantasy server for 1~ week now and I have a bit of a problem. I'm playing an irrationamancer, and have been keeping my stats irrational with pi pie. I can get the essence of pi pretty easy, but getting pie crusts of Superior quality or above is really stymieing me. I have to buy it from the wandering trader right now, and I was wondering if there's any better way to either get Superior pie crusts beyond ranking up my Cooking(baking(pastry)) skill, or, alternatively a better way to keep my stats irrational.
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #1961 on: February 07, 2017, 08:18:24 pm »

Hey, i've been doing something similar on that same server! I'll trade you some Superiour pie crusts, how about it?

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: February 07, 2017, 08:23:35 pm »

Hey, i've been doing something similar on that same server! I'll trade you some Superiour pie crusts, how about it?
For what? I don't have much beyond a bunch of irrational essences.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #1963 on: February 07, 2017, 08:30:36 pm »

For what? I don't have much beyond a bunch of irrational essences.
Free, im feeling generous tonight.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: February 07, 2017, 08:32:44 pm »

Thanks a ton. However, this is still only a short term solution. I was hoping someone could recommend a fixed shop that sells superior pie crusts so I don't have to beg some crusts off of people every couple of days.
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 134