Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192503 times)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1935 on: August 02, 2015, 11:26:57 pm »

But they can't go into space environments, and unless you want to spend 5 hours dragging it from planet to planet then you are forced to stay on the starting planet. And that leaves you open to hot chocolate!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: August 03, 2015, 12:12:51 am »

Hot chocolate? They added that already?! I'm so behind!
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: September 24, 2015, 06:35:03 pm »

What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: January 03, 2017, 07:36:56 am »

Wow, my 55371*10^55th character has finally maxed his thread necromancy stat to the highest level. I know that TNc isn't the greatest stat, especially in the new ZOI7 update, but it's great anyways.

Does anyone still play this game?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: January 03, 2017, 07:56:00 am »

I tend to look at it for a while with each update, but I've mostly moved to the single-player spinoff.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: January 03, 2017, 08:40:20 am »

I haven't played the game much since the patch nerfed Featherwaving to the ground, and that's what my main does. Maybe I'll make a Space Pirate this time and find some people to raid with.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: January 03, 2017, 09:14:37 am »

In my opinion, a good substitute for Featherwaving is the Air Dance ability. It's only available to the Luftwaffe class, so you'll have to make the change
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1942 on: January 26, 2017, 08:45:00 pm »

The hordes of the unfound and the treacherous march on the lands that was once laid forbidden to them. Entire cities are burning, as there horrid soldiers pillage and steal from the highest emperor, or War Frame to the lowest Sparq. None is safe, for this is why we must rally together. Tens of thousands of good men, woman, and golems has fought against their tyranny. their player coalition seeks nothing but our ruin, destroying our works of art and status just to prove a point of their thinly veiled superiority complex. I am abhorred, and shocked. I say we must end this, We must unite as a whole from disparate parts and bring together our finest warriors, mages, and Machinates, for if we don't, we will fall apart.  The For-Egn Legion must be stopped at the Weyland wall, for if they march past it, our highest cities and bulwarks will be exposed for there pillaging. Sign for the mandate of unity today, and fight the common enemy! We as Igynpadcans must stop these barbarians from pushing any further!
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: January 26, 2017, 09:47:32 pm »

Um, guys, an admin let me try out a new trans warp modual, and I Ended up trapped in a chunk of the universe outside the abnormal boundrys of the fifteenth dimention, in which space is capes and the only star is made of Rats, also theres this weird ship with really old graphics that someone (I'm guessing an admin) wrote "Anagram weapon,  do not touch" over, What Should I Do? Beyond contacting the admins I Mean, three of them got Restraining orders put on me for abusing that function.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: January 26, 2017, 10:18:02 pm »

Um, guys, an admin let me try out a new trans warp modual, and I Ended up trapped in a chunk of the universe outside the abnormal boundrys of the fifteenth dimention, in which space is capes and the only star is made of Rats, also theres this weird ship with really old graphics that someone (I'm guessing an admin) wrote "Anagram weapon,  do not touch" over, What Should I Do? Beyond contacting the admins I Mean, three of them got Restraining orders put on me for abusing that function.

((I see what you did there))

Hmm... perhaps it's not really a glitched out area, but part of the game. Check - is your Oxy level dropping?
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: January 26, 2017, 11:02:54 pm »

Have you tried resetting your Cryptomatrix? You might be trapped in a puzzle vortex, and, while doing so won't get you out of it, it should create a different puzzle that you might be able to more easily solve.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: January 26, 2017, 11:43:54 pm »

Money!

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #1947 on: January 27, 2017, 12:48:15 am »

Hey so, what's the best space cape for my character?

I'm making a Rat Star. I think the Star's reduced Health penalty from drug-based buffs will compliment the Rat's already high Health score and allow me to just roll cocaine constantly. Thus, I need a good space cape since most of them have built in consumable storage ever since the Land 'O Cal: Risin' update.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: January 27, 2017, 01:54:42 am »

Well, whatever you do, don't use uranium 235 for your rat star, It'll create fish tacos.
with your ship.
some joke from the devs I guess.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: January 27, 2017, 05:29:55 am »

Hey so, what's the best space cape for my character?

I'm making a Rat Star. I think the Star's reduced Health penalty from drug-based buffs will compliment the Rat's already high Health score and allow me to just roll cocaine constantly. Thus, I need a good space cape since most of them have built in consumable storage ever since the Land 'O Cal: Risin' update.
I prefer playing an Arts Tsar, which not only has complete control of all forms of artistic expression, but can also create scape paces, allowing them to get away from anywhere or anything with just a few steps.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 134