Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192600 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1800 on: December 17, 2014, 08:59:07 pm »

Well, the thing is that they come out with a new, slightly improved version of them like every other month, so no one's really interested in the older versions. Though, personally, I prefer the Golemsquid.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: December 18, 2014, 02:52:19 am »

Golemsquid are nice, but I prefer Klockwork Krackens. Their stats might be lower, but goddamn they look cool. Plus if you can keep them intact for several real-life years, they have a chance to become Antique and are worth a fortune.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: December 18, 2014, 10:53:33 am »

Golemsquid are nice, but I prefer Klockwork Krackens. Their stats might be lower, but goddamn they look cool. Plus if you can keep them intact for several real-life years, they have a chance to become Antique and are worth a fortune.
Oh, how little you know, padowan. See, KK's stats *start* low. But you've gotta feed it! Give it as much Spare Skrap as you can, and soon it's stats will soar. It's a time investment, but a well-fed Antique Kracken with maxed Khronographs and decent Klock Faces and Hands is frankly terrifying to see on the PvP field.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: December 18, 2014, 11:00:38 am »

Anyone know what to do with a Runic Soul Top Hat?

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: December 18, 2014, 11:19:48 am »

Anyone know what to do with a Runic Soul Top Hat?
Using the hat-transformator on it will turn it into a Runic Soul Fedora, which has the special M'Lady easter egg (you'll say M'Lady to every single female/hermaphrodite character). Fedora's can be worn by every single class, but to wear the top hat it self, you need to have the "English Gentleman" subclass and at least 69 levels in "Chivalry". As far as i know, no one on the EUW and NA has gotten such high stats in a completely useless, but there's probably a crazy Korean with the required stats. The Fedora also gives you some decent stats for a Fedora Class hat, but Chromoplatina Fedoras are still way better.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: December 18, 2014, 11:24:20 am »

I just used the hat-transformer on it, but it turned into a Runic Soul Fez. Any idea what I did wrong?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: December 18, 2014, 11:39:41 am »

You probably had Tease debuff on you. It tends to screw up transformation effects.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: December 18, 2014, 01:21:51 pm »

I wouldn't say you did anything wrong. Fezzes are cool. And the Runic Soul enchantment on the Fez multiplies the coolness factor enough that you can use it cool Magmatic Superconductors, which allows you to build a Fire Spirit Electronic Deity, the best sort of Minaturized Asimovean Machine God (Miniaturized here meaning less than the size of half a planet). Though do take heed that you will need to sacrifice a virgin to it every once in a while.

Also, for the love of God, do not actually wear that fez or your head will flash freeze.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: December 18, 2014, 01:26:26 pm »

Yeah, it's a pretty common trap for new players. Like putting on Hot Pants and then catching on fire.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: December 18, 2014, 01:50:45 pm »

Also, for the love of God, do not actually wear that fez or your head will flash freeze.
...unless that is exactly what you want. The Flaming Elephant Banshee miniboss can't harm you while your head is frozen. Just have an item or friend nearby to thaw you when the time comes; I'd recommend equipping an Emerald Armadillo pet with an Itty Bitty Chitty Flamecaster for that.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: December 18, 2014, 02:29:12 pm »

...unless that is exactly what you want. The Flaming Elephant Banshee miniboss can't harm you while your head is frozen. Just have an item or friend nearby to thaw you when the time comes; I'd recommend equipping an Emerald Armadillo pet with an Itty Bitty Chitty Flamecaster for that.
Needless to say, you'll need to find a different strategy if your class relies on speaking, singing, or smelling for its abilities. Vision and hearing will be debuffed for the duration, and you'll also continuously take asphyxiation damage unless you have a way to counteract that (which is pretty simple, to be honest).

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: December 18, 2014, 06:06:29 pm »

Unless you're playing one of the Telepath races. Then you can use most things requiring singing or speaking telepathically.

Telepath Zombified Whales FtW!
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: December 18, 2014, 06:18:58 pm »

Eh. This game got way too complicated way too fast. I mean, yeah. They started out with some really nice core concepts, but I think they started to make the game too many things for too many people.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1813 on: December 18, 2014, 08:56:00 pm »

Well, You can go to one of the "Stripped" servers where there is less features and such, level cap of 1000&@H sucks though.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: December 24, 2014, 07:21:02 pm »

I'm unable to clear one of the dungeons on Charimedus IIV-beta. Is anyone up for a co-op dungeon raid? Most of the creatures are Insectosauroïds (my two biggest weaknesses are reptiles and bugs, so this dungeon is a hell for me), but i've also seen some vortex/void mobs.
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 134