Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192668 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1725 on: October 24, 2013, 09:23:32 pm »

Is it bad when your Antimatter Congress Clowns start chanting in what sounds like latin?
From what I've heard, it means they're about to start sacrificing people to create the Grand Pie. If you take it from them when finished, it can be a nice weapon on dessert-based ranged builds, apparently.

Hmmm... Does flavor matter? I got a Grand Rhubarb Pie. Now that it's in my possession, the clowns are back at their jobs again, but sometimes they'll make a joke in broken Latin. I think it's a joke. People laugh at it.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: October 24, 2013, 09:29:50 pm »

On another note, can you clone that cat-eyed cyberkraken, whoever had it? I could use it for one of my animalships.
Sure thing, but could you supply the biomass needed? About two QuasiTons will be enough. Im currently located at Phulius IV.
On it's way- I could really use one of those, because sometimes space-dragons just don't cut it.

I also threw in some free cybermass, to ensure that it clones completely.

Is it bad when your Antimatter Congress Clowns start chanting in what sounds like latin?
From what I've heard, it means they're about to start sacrificing people to create the Grand Pie. If you take it from them when finished, it can be a nice weapon on dessert-based ranged builds, apparently.

Hmmm... Does flavor matter? I got a Grand Rhubarb Pie. Now that it's in my possession, the clowns are back at their jobs again, but sometimes they'll make a joke in broken Latin. I think it's a joke. People laugh at it.
I would be worried about the 'jokes'. They aren't always a bad sign, but I've heard of a few cases where they were the precursor to some sort of incident. I forget what it was exactly. See if you can get an auto-translator running.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: October 25, 2013, 09:37:16 am »

On another note, can you clone that cat-eyed cyberkraken, whoever had it? I could use it for one of my animalships.
Sure thing, but could you supply the biomass needed? About two QuasiTons will be enough. Im currently located at Phulius IV.
On it's way- I could really use one of those, because sometimes space-dragons just don't cut it.

I just put the embryo in a vacuum-incubator, should be ready in a few days. Do you want your emblem burnt into its exoskeleton?

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1728 on: October 25, 2013, 08:00:43 pm »

Herm, Well, it seems I got all the materials to construct A new recently added item, It allows the construction of "Magic-Cyber Farcasters" which are arble to call A rain of both Magical Fireballs, And Nanorobotic balls of deconstructing nanites.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: October 25, 2013, 09:51:01 pm »

Ah, damnit. I need you guys to help me with my problem. I booted Ignypadca up, opened the Tactical Cyberscreen and all the icons turned into Mexican clowns dancing and shaking an 8-bit version of my severed head. Anyone got any advice?
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: October 25, 2013, 09:54:20 pm »

Is that not how it's supposed to work?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: October 25, 2013, 10:08:52 pm »

I just put the embryo in a vacuum-incubator, should be ready in a few days. Do you want your emblem burnt into its exoskeleton?
No, sometimes anonymity can be helpful.

Ah, damnit. I need you guys to help me with my problem. I booted Ignypadca up, opened the Tactical Cyberscreen and all the icons turned into Mexican clowns dancing and shaking an 8-bit version of my severed head. Anyone got any advice?
Okay, listen to me. You need to climb Everest, and place your laptop on the very top on a day in which the radiation and magnetism will cause the computer's hard drive to be wiped. The, purify it with some Purell that you will get from a hermit living in the 4th corner of the bermuda triangle. Dry your computer with leaves ripped from palms in South America and dried in the sand of the sahara, later ground to pulp and made into paper.

Or else,
There's a guide service that will assist you with this. They're a bit pricy, but it's better than the alternative.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: October 26, 2013, 06:39:46 am »

The kraken is on its way! It's even bigger than i expected it to be!

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: October 26, 2013, 12:10:31 pm »

Oh god, the clowns are reacting to the Kraken. They've all left to "go swimming", and the Rhubarb pie is actually a Neptune's Blood Pie. Good news, I can use it as fuel to craft a TON of high-level equipment. Bad news, there's a few thousand clowns in the sea.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: October 26, 2013, 12:16:32 pm »

So, I've just started playing (I spent quite a while messing with the options for maximum performance) and while I've decided to choose Laser Golem as my race, I can't decide between Interstellar Sniper and Space Fencer. Interstellar Sniper can kill people on other worlds, but Space Fencer is pretty much as close as they could get to a Jedi without copyright infringement.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1735 on: October 27, 2013, 07:57:25 am »

Jedi ,later you can expand your skill tree to have interstellar sniping.

Well one day while experimenting, I found a "gypsies"  Magical crystal ball, what is it used for?
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: November 13, 2013, 11:59:21 am »

Has this wonderful post died?

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: November 13, 2013, 02:46:50 pm »

Nah, there just wasn't much to talk about and we've had bigger death periods before. :V

Now that you've bumped this, what am I supposed to do with this excess amount of Superstellar Nanohybrids?
There aren't any things that I can really send them loose at and they're apparently UP in the current PvP meta so...

Vindin-Z galaxy, by the way.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: November 13, 2013, 02:55:29 pm »

It's not in the manual but I think you can grind them up in a Singularity Macerator and, because the devs didn't give them an integral resource for smelting (like Pigs are made of Meat, Bones, etc) it defaults to integral resource 0, which is Frost Powder, which has obvious implications.

I guess whoever coded the Singularity Macerator didn't talk about it with whoever coded the Nanohybrids.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: November 13, 2013, 04:31:31 pm »

So i was just exploring a nearby star system, when i discovered thuis race:
Code: [Select]
Name: Vendathi

Home-World: Heavyside

Description: A race of fearless worms with large tusks and long, dexterous trunks. If they get too hot, they have been known to explode
Their stats are nice, but they have a strong army. I'm going to try to enslave them, but three fourth of my forces are fighting in the Eagletooth-nebula, so i'm affraid i haven't got enough firepower. Can anyone help me? I promise we'll share everything!
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 134