Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192655 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1710 on: October 16, 2013, 10:25:32 pm »

And so we learn the valuable lesson that everything works out in the end so long as you do whatever you want without worrying about the consequences.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: October 17, 2013, 04:17:59 pm »

And so we learn the valuable lesson that everything works out in the end so long as you do whatever you want without worrying about the consequences.
Yup.
Crack-a-lack-a

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1712 on: October 17, 2013, 08:23:08 pm »

Well fuck, The Huge Xenobiotic-Phoenix's are now Huge CHAOTIC Xenophobic ACIDIC-phoenix's, and now they are intelligent enough to use tools, I think it may have to do with my experimentation with magic, and they are also wielding... Doom Level spells, Kind of scared of them, and they are now A official faction, Whoops...
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1713 on: October 17, 2013, 08:28:35 pm »

Also I think they may be making dyson spheres, cant tell, but I MAY want to trade with them for there spells, mine Are just under there level...
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: October 18, 2013, 01:35:04 pm »

I found a magnesium fishbowl, what do?
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: October 18, 2013, 01:51:34 pm »

I found a magnesium fishbowl, what do?

put your fish in it. what else do you do with fishbowls? the magnesium is just an item value modifier anyway

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: October 21, 2013, 07:18:49 pm »

Guys, I messed up when installing it (my computer force-restarted while it was finalizing the installation) and the game has a weird glitch. Every so often, a massive explosion almost kills both me and everything around me, and the enemies turn into ghosts that drain my mana. What should I do?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: October 21, 2013, 07:29:22 pm »

Guys, I messed up when installing it (my computer force-restarted while it was finalizing the installation) and the game has a weird glitch. Every so often, a massive explosion almost kills both me and everything around me, and the enemies turn into ghosts that drain my mana. What should I do?
Reload your computer, in a dark room lit by 735 black candles.
The old bug is gone, but now my character is constantly covered in fire. It's actually a nice buff, though; it doesn't damage me, but it inflicts piercing fire-based rend damage on anyone in melee range.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: October 21, 2013, 07:38:47 pm »

The old bug is gone, but now my character is constantly covered in fire. It's actually a nice buff, though; it doesn't damage me, but it inflicts piercing fire-based rend damage on anyone in melee range.

That's what the last candle is for. You only actually need 734 to fix the bug.
Good thing you didn't light 736 candles. That wipes your entire hard drive.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: October 21, 2013, 09:04:24 pm »

That's what the last candle is for. You only actually need 734 to fix the bug.
Good thing you didn't light 736 candles. That wipes your entire hard drive.
And if I remember correctly, 737 played out the ASCII version of Star Wars on your computer.
Almost: it plays an 8-bit version of the main theme.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: October 22, 2013, 05:06:12 pm »

At least you didn't use white candles. White candles boot the game in Pirate, and the only way to change the language back is to dance a jig while drunk on no less than two whole bottles of rum.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: October 22, 2013, 08:45:41 pm »

At least you didn't use white candles. White candles boot the game in Pirate, and the only way to change the language back is to dance a jig while drunk on no less than two whole bottles of rum.
It's less fun than it sounds, trust me.

Well fuck, The Huge Xenobiotic-Phoenix's are now Huge CHAOTIC Xenophobic ACIDIC-phoenix's, and now they are intelligent enough to use tools, I think it may have to do with my experimentation with magic, and they are also wielding... Doom Level spells, Kind of scared of them, and they are now A official faction, Whoops...
There is no faction anymore. I've removed them, with the help of Cmega. You'll be receiving an invoice soon, possibly shortly followed by his fleet.

On another note, can you clone that cat-eyed cyberkraken, whoever had it? I could use it for one of my animalships.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: October 22, 2013, 08:49:53 pm »

Is it bad when your Antimatter Congress Clowns start chanting in what sounds like latin?
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: October 22, 2013, 08:51:57 pm »

Is it bad when your Antimatter Congress Clowns start chanting in what sounds like latin?
From what I've heard, it means they're about to start sacrificing people to create the Grand Pie. If you take it from them when finished, it can be a nice weapon on dessert-based ranged builds, apparently.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: October 23, 2013, 02:28:23 am »

On another note, can you clone that cat-eyed cyberkraken, whoever had it? I could use it for one of my animalships.
Sure thing, but could you supply the biomass needed? About two QuasiTons will be enough. Im currently located at Phulius IV.
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 134