Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192747 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1605 on: September 29, 2013, 03:33:07 pm »

Eh. There's a reason I'm not sending singularity cannons in. Gauss weapons will just tear them up. But yeah- sunmen do make great tanks. Especially when you provide them fireproof burnite tanks.
How exactly do you fireproof burnite?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: September 29, 2013, 03:46:40 pm »

((Give me a bit and I'll start one.))
Also, guys.

Any advice to play the Amour Mech Pilot? It's one of the new classes out and I haven't got a clue how to play them. I know you need a lot of social stuff...but damn this is confusing.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: September 29, 2013, 03:51:16 pm »

Eh. There's a reason I'm not sending singularity cannons in. Gauss weapons will just tear them up. But yeah- sunmen do make great tanks. Especially when you provide them fireproof burnite tanks.
How exactly do you fireproof burnite?
No, the pressurized tank is firerpoof- the burnite within is just as flammable. It lets me do flamethrowers sans igniters.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: September 29, 2013, 04:16:33 pm »

Right, so.
One thing I forgot to mention. Fruitumors if left alone will keep growing... and growing... and growing...
I dunno, we've dealt with this before just destroy it.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: September 29, 2013, 04:19:38 pm »

Right, so.
One thing I forgot to mention. Fruitumors if left alone will keep growing... and growing... and growing...
I dunno, we've dealt with this before just destroy it.
Only catch it's the shop, still. Can we destroy it?

One way to find out. Sending a battleship it's way now.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1610 on: September 29, 2013, 05:44:39 pm »

Get out of there, sending in some experamental hypertension converters, got it from the spoils of the meta war. I suggest you get out of there now.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: September 29, 2013, 08:52:11 pm »

Also, guys.

Any advice to play the Amour Mech Pilot? It's one of the new classes out and I haven't got a clue how to play them. I know you need a lot of social stuff...but damn this is confusing.
Simple: You just buy tons of Gearmen Laborers to activate everything, cutting out the need for a crew, and you just shoot things. It's pretty powerful in the early game, but I don't think GGC expected people to get very far with it yet, though, because past the Godpoker tier, there's only one or two more items to upgrade the mechs. Some people in the metawars decided to try and be an Armour Mech Pilot, sans armor mech, and apparently they're having pretty good luck with it.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1612 on: September 29, 2013, 08:57:17 pm »

Well, judging from the reports, Everyone should leave for the next 32 minutes, shops blowing!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: September 29, 2013, 09:52:23 pm »

Well, judging from the reports, Everyone should leave for the next 32 minutes, shops blowing!
I'm out. Not like my weapons were doing anything anyway. Have to look into this hypertension converter thing.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: September 30, 2013, 03:07:28 pm »

Well, looks like clans |CRAB| and [FFS] are at an official war now.
Not surprising until you realize that they are the top-notch clans from colonial and industrial servers, respectively.

This could result in either a catastrophe or the most awesome show in the game.
Now that metawars have been expanded beyond arenas...

Low-level players on colonial and industrial, beware of |CRAB| and [FFS] players, or players with unusual (for your server) clothing and equipment.
I'm pretty sure that their penta-barreled muskets and Gatling-Mauser guns are better than your average...I don't know. Never been to either colonial or industrial expansions, what do you even use there?

In any case, stay safe.
If you need backup, PM me and I'll ask my friends to help you out.

(Also worth noting that JustyMNV from [FFS] is the biggest douche on the Internet. And I thought that Neovivek from here was already bad.
 :-\

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1615 on: September 30, 2013, 04:01:33 pm »

Hyper converter seems to have turned  the entire area around the shop to pure energy ALL of it is crystallized and ready to be used, already sent drilling ships,  and  I might want to just rebuild my huge battle ship.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: September 30, 2013, 05:15:25 pm »

Well, looks like clans |CRAB| and [FFS] are at an official war now.
Not surprising until you realize that they are the top-notch clans from colonial and industrial servers, respectively.

This could result in either a catastrophe or the most awesome show in the game.
Now that metawars have been expanded beyond arenas...

Low-level players on colonial and industrial, beware of |CRAB| and [FFS] players, or players with unusual (for your server) clothing and equipment.
I'm pretty sure that their penta-barreled muskets and Gatling-Mauser guns are better than your average...I don't know. Never been to either colonial or industrial expansions, what do you even use there?
If I recall correctly, gatling artillery isn't out of the ordinary for industrial, but it's been a while since I last checked in.

Hyper converter seems to have turned  the entire area around the shop to pure energy ALL of it is crystallized and ready to be used, already sent drilling ships,  and  I might want to just rebuild my huge battle ship.
Sending some too.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: October 01, 2013, 09:40:12 am »

Damn.

Better dust off the old characters.

Shadowdancer incoming.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: October 01, 2013, 02:36:29 pm »

Can anyone help me with cybernetic genetical engineering? I had everything set up an it truly cost me a LOT of energy, but i don't understand how everything works! Please help me!

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1619 on: October 01, 2013, 02:51:52 pm »

Well, I just finished getting the rites for ALL that energy, so MIEN! With the new energy, I should be able to   reimburse almost everything lost from the shops, and get more, And because of how hard it is to get the energy out, I will hire people to help mine.
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 134