Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192817 times)

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1485 on: July 23, 2013, 06:13:55 am »

If you're not crazily upset, I've spread the news about Igynpadca on Blockland forums as well. This game needs more renown anyway.

And yeah, you better leave that planet ASAP. Sure it's a high-risk=high-reward deal, but for you it's just too much risk. And believe you me when I say TOO much.
Share the coords so that we can know, though. Better here than on Igynpadca forums or in-game, since it will just get you too much unneeded attention. (more than here, anyway)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1486 on: July 23, 2013, 06:22:20 am »

OH GOD RUN AWAY
Seriously, Pine Monsters, Sasquatches, and worst of all, Cryptozoologists live in there. GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Wait, I thought they patched the zoologists out?

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: July 23, 2013, 06:28:54 am »

Yeah, and made them stronger. BTW, I heard a rumor about a very rare drop from the God of Cryptids that actually lets you make one. If it's true, then it's gonna WRECK PvP

In other news, this talk of Pine Planets made me want to explore mine. I've just embarked, killed a few Sasquatches, took out a couple Meese too. I'll let you know how it goes.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: July 23, 2013, 06:31:46 am »

Be careful, the Meese breed like ... well, Meese. They'll repopulate in about 30 minutes.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: July 23, 2013, 06:38:27 am »

Just figured that out. I ran out of shells for my Plasmatic Bearrunner Rifle, so I went back to my homeworld (Boiling Tundras FTW!) and when I got back in the ship, I saw a breeding pair of Meese live the ship. Fast forward 28 days later, and the entire planet is overrun with those things.

Will bearrun things for planet.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1490 on: July 23, 2013, 10:23:00 am »

Oh wow, suddenly hundreds of asteroids, thank god I started building the planetary HedaDermic sheilding system, or my planet whould of been swish cheese in no time :D
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: July 23, 2013, 11:03:05 am »

Oh wow, suddenly hundreds of asteroids, thank god I started building the planetary HedaDermic sheilding system, or my planet whould of been swish cheese in no time :D

Where are you?
If you're in Zelta-B system or within close vicinity, it might've been me overkilling it a bit. ^^'
Anyway, blast mining on that scale is fun. Matter teleporter is exceptionally useful, though. I can't possibly imagine having to carry all of this manually to my faction's base(s) while the rest of it just drifts away.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: July 23, 2013, 01:14:08 pm »

If you're not crazily upset, I've spread the news about Igynpadca on Blockland forums as well. This game needs more renown anyway.
I don't mind there being more people on the servers, though I question if it was absolutely necessary to link them to this thread.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: July 23, 2013, 01:20:22 pm »

I don't mind there being more people on the servers, though I question if it was absolutely necessary to link them to this thread.

// It's not really worth doing it yet, since beyond those two threads I don't see Igynpadca anywhere else, unless it has a different name.
// Or apparently it is. One thing's for sure - we are all Improbable Weapon Users and we have a weird, global fictional currency.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 01:27:11 pm by DarkDXZ »

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: July 23, 2013, 01:42:59 pm »

Okay, that was hectic. You guys weren't kidding about the dangers of pine forests. I think I'm okay now, though. Well, sort of. I can't really venture far from my tree if I want to stay living, but I have a decent tree-house built up, so I can actually sleep at night. Not very big, though.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: July 23, 2013, 02:07:35 pm »

Tell me your coordinates and I'll drop you some of my old stuff to help you out. It's not like I need all those swordguns and gunswords anyway.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: July 23, 2013, 02:32:25 pm »

// It's not really worth doing it yet, since beyond those two threads I don't see Igynpadca anywhere else, unless it has a different name.
// Or apparently it is. One thing's for sure - we are all Improbable Weapon Users and we have a weird, global fictional currency.

Well, it's not entirely universal. For example, on Kappa IV they use Pudle spheres for most transactions, and in the Oolong Sector, they deal exclusively in magic. And the Colonial expansion uses acorns instead of pinecones, to prevent old characters that have transferred over from having a major advantage in the new world. And there a probably a bunch more exceptions I'm not remembering right now.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: July 23, 2013, 02:52:03 pm »

I don't actually know my coordinates, to be honest. I lost all my equipment in one of the early yeti attacks. All I have to go by is this:

Anybody able to place that on their star charts?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: July 23, 2013, 02:54:39 pm »

Got quite a few different matches, I'm afraid I don't have starmaps that accurate.

I'm going to detonate a few pseudo novae in what I believe to be the general vicinity. Just send a message when you see the light.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 01:06:07 am by 10ebbor10 »

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: July 23, 2013, 03:24:43 pm »

// Also, SPUF seems to acknowledge the concept of Igynpadca as well.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 03:27:51 pm by DarkDXZ »
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 134