Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192809 times)

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1470 on: July 19, 2013, 02:24:58 pm »

Hmm...
It looks like Explouds make excellent Voice Wardens.

Couple that with Song weaponry and you've got yourself some scary DPS, especially since Voice Wardens don't use mana to use the song-based attacks.
Currently rolling with Song Chainsword and Fleshgod Apocalypse in my BoaMM and on the Chainsword itself. Killing Sapphireclaw Hoarders (a dragon breed on Vegolous-XR) with Elegy is absolutely terrifying.

I think they should nerf the way songs give you power according to their rhythm, melody etc.
It's just too good at the moment.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: July 20, 2013, 04:18:39 pm »

Again sorry for the double post, but there was a new beta version release. (above is the changelog they posted on the forums)

Changelog highlights (I left the numbers out, you can see them in the link above):
General branch
ADDITION: A new playable race, Antmen! Antmen have a bonus to all earth-based classes, shaft weapons, can fly, dig without any tools and climb walls.
ADDITION: Four new classes! Death Prophet, Druid Hunter, Pirate Mage and Spirit Trapper!
REWORK: Reworked Song weapons. In order to bring them to full power, the user has to collect Power and Volume orbs, which are automatically dropped by enemies killed when using any Song weapon or spell. Power and Volume bars essentially replace mana for classes such as Voice Warden and Brüte.
ADDITION: New towel types for Hitchhikers.
REWORK:Hitchhikers can now spend a maximum of 100 Pinecones a day.
BUGFIX: Combat Miner's Giga Fissure should now properly calculate damage and knockback.
REWORK: Libations Theurge can now purify any liquid that can't be normally turned holy. Purified liquids can be turned into their holy variants.
NERF: Heretic Monk can now equip and use holy items, but it results in penalties, which start minor but get progressively more severe.
REWORK: Blue Fighters now have 30% damage bonus against Red Fighters and 30% damage penalty against Green Fighters. This applies to other Fighter types as well.
NERF: Increased the energy threshold needed for Town Summoners to use Tower Call and Spawngate abilities.

Sci-fi branch
BUGFIX: Lava generators should stop producing lava when the planet reaches the set threshold, so it should put an end to infinite planets. Planets from before this patch will revert to the new maximum size.

Colonial branch
BUGFIX: Fixed the musket weaponry not using correct reload animations.
BUGFIX: Fixed clipping issues with most cosmetic items for chipmunk, bloodelf and gnome armor.

Ancient branch
REWORK: Changed the way deities spawn in the world.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 04:21:12 pm by DarkDXZ »

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: July 20, 2013, 11:17:49 pm »

ADDITION: A new playable race, Antmen! Antmen have a bonus to all earth-based classes, shaft weapons, can fly, dig without any tools and climb walls.
What the hell? Crocs said he was going to separate the digging and flying by caste! I mean, he's no Jorts, but you'd think he could pull off a simple task like that.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1473 on: July 20, 2013, 11:22:05 pm »

Yep, just found A dark manuplater, now I can make artifacts as I please! what should i make? :D
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: July 21, 2013, 07:28:08 am »

Yep, just found A dark manuplater, now I can make artifacts as I please! what should i make? :D

Try creating Acid Raincannon. It has a HUMONGOUS AoE and a high DoT, but somewhat low pure DPS.
Either that or Gothic Knife. Simple, but applies nasty debuffs, particularly useful for PvP.

Also, I'm gearing up to make a cyborg factory, but I need some more materials, in particular more toughasnailium. And because of its high demand and low supply the prices are skyrocketing, so I figured it would be much better for me to refine it myself. If someone knows where to find a decent-sized cache of nailite and iron scales, hit me up by PM.
The eventual goal is a mechanical dragon that one can insert his/her soul into to control. Should be fun to not need to worry about oxygen or stamina. (but then, energy becomes a problem, but even a half-decent cold fussion reactor should do the job)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: July 21, 2013, 07:59:20 am »

The only problem is keeping a cold fusion reactor cold. I mean, after a few hours outside of the freezer, the ice cubes start to melt and then it waters down the power and then it's just gross.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: July 21, 2013, 08:01:19 am »

The only problem is keeping a cold fusion reactor cold. I mean, after a few hours outside of the freezer, the ice cubes start to melt and then it waters down the power and then it's just gross.

I thought about using liquid nitrogen, but again, prices just show me their middle finger again.

Also, THIS PAGE IS MINE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1477 on: July 21, 2013, 08:54:17 am »

awh nooo,  I killed my last miniT-rex for food, he dropped one hundred pine cones nad no food, i gotta head back to da planet now...

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: July 22, 2013, 02:21:49 pm »

Alright, so I finally assembled my Steeldragon Golem, hell the whoop yeah!
I've fitted it with some Tungsten Nailcannons and Coil Salvo Launchers, as well as Antigravity Forcefield Generators directly linked to primary Core (which I'm cooling with nethercap I've collected in caverns on Salamis).

But before I go on a planet annihilating spree I need to figure out how to get it out from my little cavernous base underground. I didn't think of that one. Though once I do - I'd strongly suggest you to leave Zelta system, or at least Zelta-B. Things are gonna get rough there soon enough.)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 02:24:04 pm by DarkDXZ »

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #1479 on: July 22, 2013, 06:33:42 pm »

Tungsten Nailcannons are such a crutch weapon...
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1480 on: July 22, 2013, 08:00:44 pm »

Errhmm fuck... my home planet is kinda in the zelta-B system... PLease uhh.. dont blow that watery planet up?

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: July 23, 2013, 05:40:27 am »

Errhmm fuck... my home planet is kinda in the zelta-B system... PLease uhh.. dont blow that watery planet up?

No worries, I'm only aiming for uncolonized planets. Don't want to get into trouble with people.
But say goodbye to any other planet.

Tungsten Nailcannons are such a crutch weapon...

Still better than Fire Tornadopedos.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: July 23, 2013, 05:45:28 am »

Um....

My starting planet is almost entirely covered by a pine forest... that's good, right?

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: July 23, 2013, 05:51:29 am »

OH GOD RUN AWAY
Seriously, Pine Monsters, Sasquatches, and worst of all, Cryptozoologists live in there. GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: July 23, 2013, 06:09:33 am »

Yeah, you're bound to run into some Meese on a pine planet, which is almost guaranteed instakill at the first planet.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 134