Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192853 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1425 on: July 18, 2013, 01:30:11 am »

Try taking the "Vow of Poverty" trait; it makes currency items like gems and pinecones avoid you, sorta like a reverse magnet effect. The downside is that removing this trait can be expensive.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: July 18, 2013, 01:34:46 am »

If you're a Merchant Mage you can take a prestige class at sons level - think it was 15 or summat - that turns you into a golem made of money, so the explosion will actually heal you.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: July 18, 2013, 11:19:25 am »

I found an underground city as a Phantom Miner. It looks like Feudal Area has a giant, half-destroyed city underneath it... parts of it are quite glitchy, but it's navigable enough and the trade values are insanely cheap. It's a great place to get guns, but materials are highly in-demand down there, so bring them if you're gonna use them. It's not easy to get down there either, my path collapsed in on itself the moment I got there.
Wait, did you find this place in the Real World or by digging in the Phantom World?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1428 on: July 18, 2013, 11:33:38 am »

again, most of my world was destroyed  and has to restart :/, right now I have A pick, A Artifact sword, and a crap ton of trees, coconut trees.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: July 18, 2013, 11:55:41 am »

You started with coconut trees? Man, you're so lucky. Coconuts are worth 50 pinecones if you sell them.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #1430 on: July 18, 2013, 01:27:27 pm »

Heh, that takes me back. I remember the first time I killed a Gnoll Orphan and it dropped a pinecone and 56 platinum, and I threw away the pinecone and kept the platinum...

What do pinecones go for in plat right now? 500 million each?
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1431 on: July 18, 2013, 01:35:07 pm »

crap, turns out, I am on A REALLY small island, with no shops, and very little metal, I think I may be able to build A submarine if I put some effor into it, I dont know my planet co-ordinates yet, Need A radar building first, but right now im digging for some Iron to build, what should I build first to get the submarine? right now I have A shit ton of coconuts, and a bout thirty copper, most of the enemy's are chocolate creatures ((EG Chocolate squirrels)), so yea, Any ideas?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: July 18, 2013, 01:36:55 pm »

Heh, that takes me back. I remember the first time I killed a Gnoll Orphan and it dropped a pinecone and 56 platinum, and I threw away the pinecone and kept the platinum...

What do pinecones go for in plat right now? 500 million each?
What. That much?

I think I've found a new untapped source for War Golem production...

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: July 18, 2013, 01:48:53 pm »

crap, turns out, I am on A REALLY small island, with no shops, and very little metal, I think I may be able to build A submarine if I put some effor into it, I dont know my planet co-ordinates yet, Need A radar building first, but right now im digging for some Iron to build, what should I build first to get the submarine? right now I have A shit ton of coconuts, and a bout thirty copper, most of the enemy's are chocolate creatures ((EG Chocolate squirrels)), so yea, Any ideas?
I would research the glutton unit, I know, weak unit and doesn't help with the submarine, but they are good vs chocolate foes freeing your resouses for other things
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: July 18, 2013, 02:55:48 pm »

You started with coconut trees? Man, you're so lucky. Coconuts are worth 50 pinecones if you sell them.
You would seriously just sell a coconut?

If you invest enough in the Professor skill, you can make almost anything from enough coconuts and bamboo. The only downside is that anything you make with this will inevitably break down if it comes into contact with an idiot in a white bucket hat.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: July 18, 2013, 03:03:24 pm »

So guys, I found that GenericShop thing, what is it all about?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: July 18, 2013, 05:19:06 pm »

Oh, that- it's pretty much a shop that customizes itself to popular demand at the time, but only sells average-quality stuff.

Or are you talking about the other GenericShop, the item?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1437 on: July 18, 2013, 05:23:11 pm »

huh, I found A Cthulhu level artifact in one of the caves I was digging, name is "materialist of iron" Any clue what it does?

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: July 18, 2013, 08:52:04 pm »

Oh, that- it's pretty much a shop that customizes itself to popular demand at the time, but only sells average-quality stuff.

Or are you talking about the other GenericShop, the item?
He could be talking about GenericShop, the generic spell that allows you to conjure up a shop full of all the items you can find in any shop area. Or he could possibly be talking about GenericShop, the NPC who sells Generic items, which are quite rare.

huh, I found A Cthulhu level artifact in one of the caves I was digging, name is "materialist of iron" Any clue what it does?
You sure you didn't misspell that, and it's not actually a "Material List of Iron"? You can use that on anything made of iron, and it will tell you what material the item is made of.

If not, I have no clue.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: July 18, 2013, 09:00:52 pm »

Lucky you! That's apparently one of the rare Advanced Jobs artifacts added in one of the patches. The devs were very sneaky about the whole thing, so not many know about them. With a sufficient sacrifice, it unlocks an entirely new class for you to use. I believe the going rate for these artifacts is well over 50k pinecones.

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 134